It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Auusies have revolted.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Everyone everywhere should stand up to tyrannical government goons and the cops that do their bidding.

Good luck Aussies, I wish we could help you but we are knee deep in bullsh!t government overreach over here.
edit on 18-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It appears they have forced quarantines over there in Australia.

Don’t know how to embed this video but it is at the link.

It might be an older video, I don’t know.

Good #ing luck if this starts to happen here in the USA and I am not talking about good luck to the citizens.

No air, no leaving the room for 338 hours, the second time in my 11 days here someone has totally smashed up their room, babies crying. I think this guy thought he was leaving today when he is actually leaving at 11.59 pm tonight.
You go crazy being all alone. Is this really necessary?

I myself had 9 negative tests before being denied quarantine at home and I am vaccinated. Why? What is the price of Victorian's mental health? does anyone actually care? This guy is threatened to be gassed by authorities if he doesn't calm down ?? WTF!

vidmax.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't know who this guy is or what Australia One is, but he's got some heavy things to say:

Can any Aussies here weigh in?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Australia One appears to be a political party over there and Bosi is the leader.

australiaoneparty.com...
edit on 18-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: anonentity
It will be interesting how the Australian politicians react to this kind of protest The police seem to be the brunt of chants and get completely rolled over when the crowd mows them down. Note these are not the MSM versions.www.bitchute.com...

Cops should be on their side, what is wrong ?

The cops are on the side of the people who hand out their pay check. We haven't reached the point where police officers have a hard choice between doing what is right and feeding their families. Lets hope we never do.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
Something tells me they weren't done dirt cheap though.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have a lot of police officers in my family, everyone of them have changed attitudes and the training has made them more authoritarian.

As i told my cousin the last time we went camping and he acted up "we're in the woods and your badge wont save you here". The people won't put up with this forever and the repercussions for those who enforced this authoritarian nightmare will be devastating.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

You let the government take your guns. They can do anything they want to, without fear of an armed uprising.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

My housemate went on to tell me all about the different kinds of capsicum sprays.

Quite interesting.

There's also various kinds of rocks you can throw as a countermeasure

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Its mindsets like yours that are part of the problem.

Do you think what you're protesting against is any different to what the police have already experienced?
Do you think the no jab no job policy is any different for them, be it no jab or "dont follow orders no job"...?

Are you that dense that you think they, the police, don't have families, don't have mortgages and bills to pay?

The Police are not the problem.
People like you, and Avi Yemeni who try to instigate this stuff, are not only part of the problem but a bigger problem then anything the police do.

Why is it in other cities in Australia, these freedom rallies are peaceful?
How come in Adelaide where thousands turn up, the Police aren't spraying people with pepper spray? How come people aren't fighting with the police? Nobody gets arrested in Adelaide during these protests.
And Adelaide is one example, we only here about violence in Sydney and Melbourne.

Why?

The answer is simple.
Because people like you, who want to instigate violence and trouble are a minority.
Its because of people like you innocents cop pepper spray in the face.

Your behaviours are whats drawing the police reaction.
While I 100% disagree with the BLM bs protests last year, while they were changing anti police bs, they stayed peaceful
There was no violence. And the police didn't react the way they react to you thugs who go looking for fight.

Take a good long hard look at your self.
Your comment is disgraceful. And I hope police come knocking on your door, because what you're trying to instigate is further violence in our community, vigilantism and mob rule.

Surprised the staff have even allowed your comment to remain.

originally posted by: midicon

What we the public are failing to do is identify these cops. They should be hunted down and shamed for who and what they are. We need a database of those individuals.

(post by legendarysavior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

While I 100% disagree with the BLM bs protests last year, while they were changing anti police bs, they stayed peaceful
There was no violence. And the police didn't react the way they react to you thugs who go looking for fight.

That's got to be the funniest comment I've read on ATS. Cities wrecked, looting, burning and violence and the cops did nothing. I wonder why that is, don't you?

I didn't call for violence, I said named and shamed. Thug cops hide behind the uniform and have no consequence for their actions. My behaviour is fine I don't go around assaulting people nor do I advocate violence. You think cops are okay good luck with that if you find yourself on the wrong end of a beating for no reason at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That's got to be the funniest comment I've read on ATS. Cities wrecked, looting, burning and violence and the cops did nothing. I wonder why that is, don't you?

I didn't call for violence, I said named and shamed. Thug cops hide behind the uniform and have no consequence for their actions. My behaviour is fine I don't go around assaulting people nor do I advocate violence. You think cops are okay good luck with that if you find yourself on the wrong end of a beating for no reason at all.

You said they should be HUNTED DOWN.

Gee, you're going to hunt someone down, just to name and shame them?
Wouldn't you have already named them if you were at the stage of hunting them down?

Shamed about what exactly, doing their job?

Such strong language language that implies certain things, just to "name and shame".

Whats wrong, realised you f'd up with your comment and now trying to back track to avoid any legal repercussions from the people you want to, in your own words, HUNT DOWN ...?

And fyi, we are talking about Australia, not the lunacy we see in America.
BLM protests in Australia did not wreck cities or loot businesses.

But nice try trying to deflect because you're now worried your inappropriate call for violence against police may land you in hot water.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Bring on the legal repercussions lol. Go complain to a Mod! I said and meant named and shamed, no violence intended and I'm not worried about anything.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

their job as cops is to try to deescalate in the first place.

if they're not doing that, they're either morons or paid authoritarian boots.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Are you saying that this is in any war acceptable? a seventy-year-old woman who just wants her Australia back gets thrown to the ground by a thug www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

That’s right, maintain law and order.

Not enforce mandates and issue orders.

Dan Andrews has a head like a welders bench.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So at what point do you blame the rioting morons?

The proof is in the pudding. Countless other PEACEFUL protests around the country, where thousands upon thousands of people showed up and peacefully protested. Nobody turned up with violence in mind.
How did police respond? By directing traffic and ensuring people who were protesting were safe.
No pepper spray in sight, not a riot cop to be seen.

But apparently you lot think people should be able to turn up and riot, attack police, and police are not only to blame but should sit there and take it.

You people really are disgusting.

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ah it never takes long for a one eyed individual to cherry pick something to prove their point.

How about post the videos of police being assaulted and thrown to the ground?

Or do you condone that behaviour? That makes you a hypocrite.

Im not going to bother watching your bit#e video. Because there's a 99% chance, like all other videos of its kind it only shows one side of the story.

The irony of people like you who don't trust MSM anymore because they lie and manipulate the facts, is that you run to alternative media that does a fine job of presenting only the facts they want, ie manipulating the facts.

But hey mate, keep relying on nutters on bitchute and other sites with an over abundance of tinfoil to stay informed.
Im sure the irony I've highlighted is completely lost on you.

originally posted by: anonentity

Are you saying that this is in any war acceptable? a seventy-year-old woman who just wants her Australia back gets thrown to the ground by a thug www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Bring on the legal repercussions lol. Go complain to a Mod! I said and meant named and shamed, no violence intended and I'm not worried about anything.

Dont try play it down now by only repeating the bits you think wont get you into trouble

You said in reference to the police, that they should be HUNTED DOWN.

I hope you're in Australia, there's some stuff penalties for making threats online.

Like I said people like you who go looking for trouble and trying to instigate violence are the problem not the police.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join