It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IN-SHADOW - A Modern Odyssey - Animated Short Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is a short animated film by Lubomir Arsov, a Bulgarian artist living in Canada. The film is haunting, depicting the angst of modern life and the disparities of the oppressed and excesses of the wealthy. The film is a compilation of Arsov's artwork designed to evoke graphic juxtapostions of human existence in our modern world. The art work is chilling.

Over laying the entire series of art is a sound track composed by Starward Projections, of despondent composition evoking a wonderment of despair over the unfolding images until the end when a more hopeful set of images arise from the angst set by the film and any who find resonance with it's presentation.

This may be to drab for some or to weird for others. I came across it this morning and wanted to share it with someone, so here you are if you have a mind to do so.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That was dope, the music really made it.

Thanks for posting, thoroughly enjoyable 13 minutes.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Seen it a couple of years ago, it's very well done. Nice sound track, great visuals, decent vision of the future.
It has a couple of fnord but overall I enjoyed this one alot.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I was raised by my parents to be a musician and was through college. For a while I thought that music must certainly be nearing it's end of potential, that is how much further could it go without be nothing more than repetition. Boy was I ever wrong. Now at 74 I can honestly say that I find a vast array of on going composition that just leaves me stunned.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yeah, there were several points that seemed bland, but few. It's like almost every little segment of five seconds or so delivered it's own little message or critique of modern culture.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If you like this video, you may also like this one.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I've seen it couple of times and actually i don't,.... They are similar but the message is essential.

You see the i pet goat is choke full of fnords and further it is too soft, too smooth, and rather sophisticated mind control techniques are applied, in the shadow is much more raw and brute, it seems more honest... The synopsis is better too, it addresses the really problematic issues while i pet goat is theosophically biased.
edit on 10-9-2021 by Terpene because: Add content

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Cheers Terry. That was a pleasant watch.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That was beautiful man...

Makes we want to say...is anarchy really such a bad word?

Tear everything down and just start over.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
While watching the video, I kept thinking of what a local poet, now passed on, wrote back in the 1970's:

You are not sick

but what you perpetuate is desease

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
While watching the video, I kept thinking of what a local poet, now passed on, wrote back in the 1970's:

You are not sick

but what you perpetuate is desease

This doesn't seem to apply to all things. For example:
Love
Healing
Kindness
Peace
Prosperity
Happiness
Responsibility
Understanding
Knowledge

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I was raised by my parents to be a musician and was through college. For a while I thought that music must certainly be nearing it's end of potential, that is how much further could it go without be nothing more than repetition. Boy was I ever wrong. Now at 74 I can honestly say that I find a vast array of on going composition that just leaves me stunned.

Well then you might just appreciate this track.

Volume up loud headphones on...

Igorrr - Problème d'émotion

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Tear everything down and just start over.

...is anarchy really such a bad word?

Please stop.... the kids are already scared.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I had a few beers when I wrote that...

Got me all depressed and usually that ends up with me wanting to do away with society as a whole.

Sunday afternoon now...totally back to normal, ready to socialize and pretend I care.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Tomorrow is as good as any day for TEOTWAWKI

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Great video, thank you!

new topics

top topics

join