It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Point me in the direction of a genuine guide to opening the Chakras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

Please excuse me if this is the wrong forum to post this, but I would like some input or advice from more advanced souls than myself.
[Perhaps have this moved to the theology forum?]

I believe I have one or many energy blockages within my being. Im having trouble trusting many sources on the internet, and I am having even more trouble finding someone locally who can help me.

I've been through a lot on my short journey so far, however I do not feel I am reaching my full potential. It feels, and seems to me that I am right on the edge of a major breakthrough within myself.

However, I would be lying to say I wasn't a little afraid. I've read too much to play with these energies lightly, and I am looking for someone out there to point me in a reputable direction.

I am happy to answer any questions, and am interested to see if anyone out there who can help will even see this!

Thank you all for your time.
edit on 8-9-2021 by AnnihilateThis because: A suggestion

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis
Hello everyone,

Please excuse me if this is the wrong forum to post this, but I would like some input or advice from more advanced souls than myself.
[Perhaps have this moved to the theology forum?]

I believe I have one or many energy blockages within my being. Im having trouble trusting many sources on the internet, and I am having even more trouble finding someone locally who can help me.

I've been through a lot on my short journey so far, however I do not feel I am reaching my full potential. It feels, and seems to me that I am right on the edge of a major breakthrough within myself.

However, I would be lying to say I wasn't a little afraid. I've read too much to play with these energies lightly, and I am looking for someone out there to point me in a reputable direction.

I am happy to answer any questions, and am interested to see if anyone out there who can help will even see this!

Thank you all for your time.

For me I pray for wisdom. And follow the knowledge that is given to you.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It is pretty hard to open those candy bags sometimes. have patients and don't get frustrated

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

The blockages are usually synced

The fact you understand the blockages exist, means you are most likely in Catharsis

You need cleanse mentally, physically and emotionally. As well as every other way you can possibly think of

One without the rest, will make it very hard to flow

Repressed emotion, anger, hatred and fear, all manifest through the physical body and can be sensed as blockages

Preservatives in food and things such as this limit cellular flow and can also manifest as blockages (or the feeling of being "blocked")

A feeling of being blocked can also mean you are in the midst of pole shift. A process people in modern times mistake as being something planetary, when it actually refers to the body

If you are in pole shift, this takes between 2 and 11 years. Depending on the depth of the transition

It is essentially like having your consciousness turned inside out

It is usually precipitated by an event where you die, or have a near death experience

Or some other type of major life altering experience

You would generally know if this is a process you are going through, because your "journey" have started around about the same time

It is also generally a very painful, if not torturous, process, because you essentially pass through the sun while your conscious is "turned inside out". This forces a "burning" or catharsis of deeply repressed negativity, which many liken to being mind-raped

If you haven't experienced such confrontation and/or pain, then it is likely just regular catharsis, which is much easier

To answer your question ...

You need pass the blockages

You may very well be opening your chakra effectively. It just takes some time to pass the blockages

Or complete your reversal

Whichever the case may/might be

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Understating your planetary position in relation to the chakra also helps

Visualise the chakra as being the planets in the solar system

The planets aligning to the sun, which is your conscious aligning to your chakras, which are the planets

Make sense?

Don't visualise your conscious and chakra being "like" the sun and planets ...

THEY ARE the sun and planets

When you look up into the sky at the sun, you are looking at your own conscious

The idea is to directly sync your bio-rhythms with the orbiting of the sun

This will force the flow, for at least for as long as you meditate on the sync

There are exercises you can do while meditating in open spaces to help you sync with the Schumann resonance as well, which could be of some help to you

Let me know if you want to know more

Also, full activation is very hard, if not impossible for most people

I've never met or read of a single other person who has legitimately experienced it

Many believe they have, but it is far more than what they believe it is

When you experience it you will know. Because your spine does something you didn't know was physically possible for the human body to do

It's like your body is plugged into a power socket and electricity is surging up and down your spine, in a throbbing pulse

Literally

It's impossible to explain, even if I described it in great detail

If you experience it, it will honestly change your perspective on what "hidden abilities" our bodies have. It feels superhuman. But it is definitely natural

It seems to be tied into the same biological systems which link our brains and the base of our spine for sexual sensory input (an orgasm is basically our brains electrical biorhythym reversing momentarily to the opposite end of our spine. Which gives neural patterns for reproduction) ...

Except this is way, way more powerful. Like it is a reversed version

And it is not pleasure. It feels like perfect mental clarity

And feels like your spine is about to burst outside your body

You know the red bar moving back and forth across the front of the car "Kit" in the TV show "Knight Rider"? Imagine that, but going up and down your spine, and it is electricity that should be strong enough to electrocute you, but doesn't
edit on 9 9 21 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I teach an 80 hour course on our chakras.
We often forget our chakras are a 2 way street. We normally work on 'absorbing energy' one way or another, to bring our chakras into balance. We forget our chakras are connected to many other 'chakras' such as mother earth's chakras, planetary chakras and a myriad of other energy 'centres'. As such our own chakras will go off or become blocked in response/mirror reflection to what is going on out with ourselves.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Thank you all so much for commenting here. I've sent you both a PM for further inquiry.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Those who have practiced meditation, yoga and who have submitted themselves to various chakra initiations within Eastern belief systems have unknowingly opened themselves to scores of demons. If you are a practicing Christian and you are experiencing various energy pulls, shifts, sensations of heaviness, heat and cold, if you find yourself frequently out of control of various body parts, bodily functions and/or other manifestations, you are experiencing the outward signs that suggest that you need to be delivered "inside" your spiritual body. Here is why. You have made an invitation to Hindu gods, aka, evil spirits aka demons and fallen angels. Here is a summary of "what has happened."

The 7 demonic gateways or doorways: There are seven psychic gates in the human body that occultists call chakras: The crown of the head, the forehead between the eyes called the 3rd eye, the throat, the heart, the navel, the sex organs and the anus. In his testimony, former grandmaster occultist, "Eric" revealed that these 7 openings are sealed by God and opened by man through sin. When they are opened, spirits are able to pass through these gates or doorways, several at a time.

About 8 years ago, the author, an ordained minister and a licensed therapist counseled a very religious man, an Asian who had been dedicated as a child to Hindu gods, converted as an adult to Christianity, studying to be a minister in seminary and a member of a 7th day Adventist church. He came to me because he was hearing condemning, accusatory voices throughout each day. In counseling we discovered that "Peter" was not saved. Peter has been a long time practitioner of yoga, a spiritual discipline whose goals are to "open the 7 gateways." James's gateways were wide open. The Lord gave James a dream, showing him that over each chakra, sat a Hindu deity, aka a demon--as follows:

7. The crown---Shiva 6. The Third Eye---Hakini 5. the Throat---Savashiva

4. The Heart---Isha 3. the Navel---Vahni 2. The sex organs Vishnu and Rakini,

1. The Anus---Brahma.

During the session, Peter discerned that scores of demons were running in and out of each of his gates. So to stop this, the author had to close the gates by casting out each of the 7 deities. The author also presents a successful case of deliverance from open chakras and kundalini activation, the case of Kareena.

This was a unique deliverance. I had never heard of any such thing before or since. However, after reading what Eric had to say, I will certainly perform this ritual with others. James was not only delivered of the torment, but all of his religiosity completely disappeared.

Eric reports in his book that he has projected himself into the bodies of weak pastors through the first gateway, the anus. When "inside", he would evaluate the pastor's spiritual power through his aura, a feat that Eric accomplished in two minutes. If the aura is a certain color, then Eric knows the person is weak in faith. In most cases, the power of the pastor was weak because of fornication. In his own words, "There are many men, women, boys and girls who are ravening wolves or agents of different demons, operating in different churches all over the world. Women and girls are more in this connection then men. The presence of such agents in Christian churches will always guide astral spirits on how to advance their manipulations against Christians."

According to Eric, the sins that open the 7 gates are:

1. sexual intercourse with a demon in a dream or sex with a prostitute

2. drugs

3. visiting a fortune-teller

4. receiving healing through occult powers

5. reading occult books.

6. Anger. (By anger, demons transmit certain diseases or sicknesses. Demons will manipulate people to seek solutions from witches and occultist---a psychic healer--who himself is an agent of demons in disguise.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cnred
Have you considered that believing in demons, aka subscribing power over you to them, is the real problem? What I read here, no offense though, it's your opinion, is the epitome of that.

A story about a Hindi with open chakras that need to be closed because demons. Being saved. Have you considered that locking yourself in this framework of close mindedness is keeping your spiritual part from growing?

The list from that Eric contains a lot of questionable advice. Like anger, anger needs to come out or it will eat one up inside. Reading occult books, how to define them? Is accumulation of information a sin? Maybe because it would question the dogmas?

Receiving healing through occult powers, define occult powers. Is chi healing occult power? I try not to take your post too personal but it spews from ignorance, no offense to you though.

By your own words I am an agent of demons in disguise. Please tell me more.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cnred

Yes many have opened themselves to negative experiences but not for the reasons you prescribe.

Obviously you don't see a relationship beyween the seven candlesticks in revelation and the seven chakra's. These chakra's or gates are designed to block man (mind) from passing so demons represent fears in mans mind. Whereas those that become no-man (exist as Gods soul) can pass the gates. Successfully doing battle with the devil (aka mind) in the desert as Jesus and the Buddha had done.

So if anyone wants to open their chakra's they should first question themselves as to why. If it is to embelish their ego-mind (power, knowledge, better self image) negativities will block that path. Exodus 33:20 ... "for no man shall see Me, and live". If they want sacrifice their 'self' to God the chara's will open by their own accord.... hint... Its ego desire that redicts energy in the chakra's to empower sensual bliss (apple).

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I would add, that the negative blockages are usually the person themselves

So if we are to accept that "there are demons in there". They are you, and your own

And likewise, it is only you who can liberate you from the very same blockages or negative influences

Others can help you and show you the way. But none of them can do it for you

They especially cannot "save" you from yourself

--

Beware of those who would play you as both the cancer and the cure

Or those who would try sell you the keys to your own kingdom
edit on 9 9 21 by Compendium because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

"I would add, that the negative blockages are usually the person themselves"

Yes agree.

Very good points Compendium. Love your quote "those who would try sell you the keys to your own kingdom".

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

7 Points connecting consciousness and reality (body to universe) - Which are phase to the balance between your chakra and the planets

The chemistry of light. Based upon the same "self" centre of focus (Consciousness/Reality)

The Nuclear/Ocular structure (Resolving the "Higgs-Boson")

All of these can be related to a central point of focus in self

All fluid dynamics stretch out in phase to each other from the same central point of focus

The centre of the planet, is the same as the centre of the sun, which is the same as the centre of the galaxy, which is the same as the centre of your conscious, your consciousness, which is the same as the centre of the universe

Understand?

All the centres exist in phase to one another. But they are all the same thing

Chakra are gateways for the conscious to the body, the same as planets are gateways to the sun for Earth

They are inside-out versions of each other

But it is important that you visualise and realise that they aren't just LIKE each other

THEY ARE each other

The sun in the sky IS your conscious

The moon IS the tip of your spine

You are looking up into the sky at the moon

But you are also looking down into your body from inside your own head, at the tip of your spine (Moon)

The key is to be able to see things non-linearly

They are impossibly different, but indivisible from/as/to/with each other at the same time

top topics

join