It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fastwalker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Fastwalker incident (if true) is probably the most definitive evidence that we have for "near contact" with aliens.

It happened in 1984 but very little has been written about it since, but maybe thats a good sign.

Google throws up very little about this incident sadly.

Has anyone on here ever investigated or studied this and come up with even semi solid conclusions?

Happy Easter by the way!!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is this what you're refering to?

www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes thats it.

But as I said, that seems to be the sum total of our info.

And that is why I asked if anybody has got more

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hmm. I've never heard about this incident. Sounds intriguing though.

Is there any supposed eye witnesses or documents to be had? Post more info if you can find any.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ha Ha..... sure !!

It was me that was asking for more info right ?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I didn't find much information either, but did find something worth peeking at.

The AnomaliesNetwork

Specific information about Fast Walker is towards the bottom of the page. There is also a working video link, that has some footage from an older Discovery Channel report.

-VW

[edit on 25-3-2005 by VisionWithin]

[edit on 25-3-2005 by VisionWithin]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Video of the show is here in RealPlayer format. Not much more info in the video, but the site has some info on the DSPS satellites. Also, the satellites apparently detected more than one "fastwalker". The path of this one made it stand out.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Interesting video.

Its also interesting why this fairly major incident has never had much prominence given to it by publishable and credible UFO organisations and sources.

For me this is the most compelling evidence that "visitations" may take place.

And yet it goes largely ignored by the UFO community.

I find it very odd indeed.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What's been posted is about all I've ever heard of it... It's always simply been left as unexplained.... For me, it remains in the "good evidence" category...

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
What's been posted is about all I've ever heard of it... It's always simply been left as unexplained.... For me, it remains in the "good evidence" category...

Ya know gazrok, i hate to bring this up time and time again, but it's something that fasinates me. The iarga contacts, i mean very few people actually studied it and added to it, that's one reason why it feels so genuine. The phoenix lights are another, not been covered very long either. Another story that is starting to facsinate me

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In fairness Malakiem, Iarga type stories are a dime a dozen.

We`ve all heard countless similar stories and yet again no proof exists sadly.

I wish there were proof !!

The Phoenix Lights have been discussed many times on here, once again all we have is "lights in the sky" and how many times have we come across those.

Fastwalker is different, there is evidence.

And thats why I cannot understand why people like Stanton Friedman and Bill Moore and Timothy Good never got their teeth into this.

top topics

join