It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
...Dumping Thousands of Ballots from Backpacks into Drop Boxes in Middle of the Night!

According to John Fredericks state officials now have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.

The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia.

Link
Secondary link
I have no idea at this point how legitimate this claim is. Supposedly this has broken today, and the video is supposed to be released at some point. Allegedly, there is also a FOIA request for communications between the DOJ and leftist groups as well. There is a short video at the link of Fredericks and Bannon talking about it.

Don't hold your breath, but If this turns out to be real, this would definitely be a major story and a bombshell moment. We shall see.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Even if they did there will be no repercussions in this clown world, never is anymore.
Where is the 5th column?

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If this is true....
I hope they don't bury the story.
I hope people wake up to the fact that there WERE shenanigans with the voting.
I hope it P's people off.

Fingers crossed.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
Even if they did there will be no repercussions in this clown world, never is anymore.
Where is the 5th column?

Good question. Assuming there is one any more.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
Where is the 5th column?

Good question. Assuming there is one any more.
The original meaning to the 5th Column was against communism, But where is a 5th against this tyranny we are enduring?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

After the elections in GA, it was a lot of complain of ballots cast by people no longer living in GA specially Atlanta, thousand of ballots no just a few, the people that file for the complain wanted their votes no to be counted as they show as voting twice.

What they were told is that the ballots were already counted and it as nothing to be done.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Seems like nothing ever happens when the Democrats bend you over and slams one home.......Ever. No kiss, no hug, nothing.
edit on Septemberpm30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What they were told is that the ballots were already counted and it as nothing to be done.

See that's my complaint too Marge, nothing ever gets done. It's like we are living in this crazed world that has laws, and no one is using or adhering to the laws we have on the books. What is up with that? I mean really, wth is up with that?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I will wait to see if this gets picked up. If it does and is deemed legit....add it to the snowball for the dems crushing last few weeks....could be enough to sink them.

I am very hesitant to believe this though....hard to believe a video has not come out way before now.
edit on 9/3/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

They are allowed to pick & choose which laws should be obeyed, and apparently no one cares enough or no one is able to prevent it from continuing.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I would be very happy if it would mean Ossof and Warnock were removed....and it would likely sink Abrams as well which would be great!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
Seems like nothing ever happens when the Democrats bend you over and slams one home.......Ever. No kiss, no hug, nothing.

Some people pay good money for that... Thats the problem

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I think we should all be hesitant. We've been here before. They're gonna have to produce the goods or shut up.

edit on 9/3/2021 by Klassified because: redaction

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

Atlanta is the one that holds the majority of the liberals in the State, they also are the ones dictating how the senate and house will change.

Is many people upset about this take over of the state political outcome by Atlanta.

The city pretty much dictate their own laws.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
nothing will be done, nothing at all, USA is a banana republic until these.... ALLL of these clowns are in jail. fact is we don't have enough jail space

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Trump won the 2020 election in a landslide. The democrats cheated and stole the election with the help of agent provocateurs from MSM, intel agencies and big tech. Biden couldn't muster 50 people at his 'rallies' - Trump 10's of thousands.

Trump is the true legitimate POTUS - better get him back into office to stop the trainwreck being caused by Biden and his team of cheats.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In that famous December 2020 phone call, president Trump tried to give Georgia Secretary of State raffensperger a chance to come clean, but he declined.

Oh well....

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
WE live in the world of the seared conscience.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
nothing will be done, nothing at all, USA is a banana republic until these.... ALLL of these clowns are in jail. fact is we don't have enough jail space
Truth! Keep speaking it brother.

Where is the Constitution fighters anymore?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Any timeframe on the video drop?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join