It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: JAGStorm.

I'm sure there are a lot of people that want Biden out. Ok, so you are telling me you
want Harris as the President? keep going, don't like Kamala, how about everyone's FAV, PELOSI!

Wow, we're screwed!

IMO the best current option is to keep Biden in office, and let him cement his place among the bottom couple presidents. Then hope things don’t get any worse before January 2023, and that we get someone with actual ability.

Biden's term isn't up until January 2025. That's too long to just hope things don't get worse. The only person who can replace him before then is Harris. No ability.
edit on 26 8 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
His approval rating is like 25% now over AFG and it makes me wonder what rock are those 25% living under...

His over all approval still pushes partisan lines and then the next question is how bad does he need to be to pull off one of you liberals claws connected to some ideology and actually say he sucks.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Biden's term isn't up until January 2025. That's too long to just hope things don't get worse. The only person who can replace him before then is Harris. No ability.

Well the good news is gas shouldn't be much more than 6 bucks a gallon, so we have that...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I just read something this morning that said his approval rating was 42 and I didn’t believe that for one second.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I just read something this morning that said his approval rating was 42 and I didn’t believe that for one second.

It seems to be pushing partisan lines still but was like 48% last week. Just crazy as to how bad he is doing in so many areas. The border is still in chaos, but listening to them its no big deal. He is like Baghdad Bob on everything.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Those are the polls where they oversample Democrats.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Nothing. Nothing happens to Biden, nothing happens to the chiefs of staff, no one is held accountable ; And when the taliban begins beheading Americans that Joe Biden left behind, the media will dutifully blame Trump.

Thats whats going to happen. Nothing.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
at least 10 U.S. Soldiers killed so far today in those bombings

can't wait for the excuses and blame 🦃

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
at least 10 U.S. Soldiers killed so far today in those bombings

can't wait for the excuses and blame 🦃

Terrible, it's going to be more than 10. They hit a hotel near the airport. I'm sure many Americans/Brits etc were there

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Why, oh why is Biden not being impeached for this debacle. They tried to impeach Trump on a lying rumour, this what Bidens done is real.
And people mentioning American military killed, that's murdered by the way not killed, should step back and remember they were somebodies son/daughter, somebodies father/mother, somebodies relative. Biden does have a lot to answer for.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Amazing isn't it !!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hearing reports of a second bombing in Kabul and possible more.
One is at a hotel near the airport. According to Twitter, some American casualties.
It looks horrible. God Bless every American and their family. Seriously, my heart aches for them.
The tweet is gone now, but there was a video of what appeard to be hundreds of dead bodies and people
crying/screaming...

So what now?
I don't care what party you are, this falls on the leader, end of story. Biden.

I'm sure there are a lot of people that want Biden out. Ok, so you are telling me you
want Harris as the President? keep going, don't like Kamala, how about everyone's FAV, PELOSI!

Wow, we're screwed!

Bingo. They have successfully stacked the deck, which was their plan all along.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just announced...

Biden administration has given the Taliban names and addresses of US citizens in the country and Afghan allies of the US in the country.

The Biden administration trusts the Taliban terrorist leadership to help round up US citizens and allies in afghanistan, for evacuation out of the country.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just announced...

Biden administration has given the Taliban names and addresses of US citizens in the country and Afghan allies of the US in the country.

The Biden administration trusts the Taliban terrorist leadership to help round up US citizens and allies in afghanistan, for evacuation out of the country.

In the case of the Afghan allies, doing this would make you an accessory to murder.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
After the US declared victory in Iraq, you had almost daily suicide bomb explosions. I guess that happens when you create chaos/hell.

Also they lost track of 200,000 U.S.-supplied rifles and pistols meant for Iraqi security forces are unaccounted for in Iraq, according to a report to Congress.
edition.cnn.com...

Loose record-keeping caused the Pentagon and the U.S. command in Iraq to lose track of about 110,000 AK-47 rifles and 80,000 pistols provided to the new Iraqi national police and army, the Government Accountability Office told Congress.
The US supplying AK-47 in itself is weird ain't it?

I guess that was part of the plan, creating and supplying terrorist so you can have a real war against terrorist?

Also leaving weapons & equipment behind after leaving a base isn't something new they did that for many many years before.

edit on 26-8-2021 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
A reply to the question in the title of this thread.

We can only hope something horrible and terrible can befall this bozo.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just announced...

Do you have a link? Cause im sorry, thats unbelievable even for him.

EDIT omg its true... omg

edit on 26-8-2021 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

well at least if Nan was president, if Putin acted up Nam could go over there and get Vladimir so drunk he would not know which way was up.

in all seriousness I think this Afghanistan issues has Soros DNA all over it. The dems are already underwriting terror in the middle east by giving money to IRAN

edit on 28-8-2021 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2021 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join