It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hearing reports of a second bombing in Kabul and possible more.
One is at a hotel near the airport. According to Twitter, some American casualties.
It looks horrible. God Bless every American and their family. Seriously, my heart aches for them.
The tweet is gone now, but there was a video of what appeard to be hundreds of dead bodies and people
crying/screaming...

So what now?
I don't care what party you are, this falls on the leader, end of story. Biden.

I'm sure there are a lot of people that want Biden out. Ok, so you are telling me you
want Harris as the President? keep going, don't like Kamala, how about everyone's FAV, PELOSI!

Wow, we're screwed!

edit on 26-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So what now? I don't care what party you are, this falls on the leader, end of story. Biden.

I'm Canadian so I have no dog in this fight but.....you guys have been screwed LONG before Biden.

I can't think of 1 president in over 20 years who wasn't screwing you guys over in 1 way or another or making your country look foolish.
This is just more of the same as far as I'm concerned??

Don't bother mentioning our Prime Ministers....we already know.

edit on 26-8-2021 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

link   
We are indeed screwed but Biden won't go anywhere until the time is right and then it will be under "honorable" circumstances. He's a democrat. He can strike a match to an orphanage and walk away scott free under the current climate/regime/administration (call it what you will).

The thought of Kamala or The Crypt Keeper taking over is just too much to ponder. The cackling from either would be on point though I'm sure.

Oy vey!!
edit on 8262021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

link   

They'll blame Trump.
They'll say it's an ongoing operation and that they're working on it.
They'll say that there is "no failure... yet."
They'll circle back to it later.

Where do we go from here? No real idea.

Biden steps down, is successfully impeached, or hit with the 25th. Harris takes over, nominates Clinton as VP, Harris steps down after a time (or faces being suicided). We have a Clinton Presidency, just as the deep state always wanted.

I'm starting to wonder if Kamala's alleged Havana syndrome encounter is going to be her out from office. She steps down, Biden nominates Clinton as VP. We have a Clinton Presidency, just as the deep state always wanted.

No matter who wins, we lose.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Queue up Raggedy "Circle Back" Ann...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nothing a few giggles and cackled won't fix

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
While troops are on the ground being injured, or worse. I bet the paper pusher army in Washington DC are already making space on their dress uniforms for the Afghanistan evaluation ribbon/metals……

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Biden steps down, is successfully impeached, or hit with the 25th. Harris takes over, nominates Clinton as VP, Harris steps down after a time (or faces being suicided). We have a Clinton Presidency, just as the deep state always wanted. I'm starting to wonder if Kamala's alleged Havana syndrome encounter is going to be her out from office. She steps down, Biden nominates Clinton as VP. We have a Clinton Presidency, just as the deep state always wanted.

No joke, there was a world psychic, I can’t for the life of me find who it was but I clearly remember two points she made.
One, that covid would be bad, would go away and then would come back much worse and then would go away forever.
Two, that a woman would be president……………

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Can't we circumvent Kabala and get Dr. Jill to take over? I presume she does most of the work already, she pushed Uncle Joe into running, and she despises Kabala

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
False Flag, So Biden has no choice but to send troops back in,

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Someone will feed him pudding. He'll dribble it out of his mouth. Then he'll hold a meandering press conference and likely use some antiquated turn of phrase. Then, somewhere in the early morning of January 21st, 2023 he'll tragically slip and fall down the White House steps while Kermala slinks away unnoticed in the background.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm sure there are a lot of people that want Biden out. Ok, so you are telling me you
want Harris as the President?

As much as I don't like Harris, I think she at least realizes she's in over her head as VP, let alone as President. If she became President, I think she'd listen to her advisors far more than Biden does. The biggest problem with Biden is he thinks he's so smart and been around so long he knows better than everyone else. He doesn't listen to his advisors. That's particularly dangerous in a man that's always wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Someone will feed him pudding. He'll dribble it out of his mouth. Then he'll hold a meandering press conference and likely use some antiquated turn of phrase. Then, somewhere in the early morning of January 21st, 2023 he'll tragically slip and fall down the White House steps while Kermala slinks away unnoticed in the background.

I wonder if Kamala is a student of history.

edit on 26 8 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I don't put stock in psychics, but if someone called that before the China Virus broke news and Harris was "elected" it would catch some interest. Any prediction like that made after November 2019 though and it would've been a given.

I couldn't care less if we had a woman President. I just want a qualified President; something Biden no longer is (and hasn't been for nearly a decade) and Harris never was. Even Trump was debatable in the qualification area, but he at least did better than anyone since Clinton or Reagan.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yes.

I want to see Klamala Harris as president.

This is what 81 trillion people voted for in the best, fairest, most awesome election since God invented the squid.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

CNN producers and talking-heads are trying their best to save their boy Biden.

"No US Civilian deaths", they keep repeating. Going to commercial breaks more frequently as the hours pass. Praying that their cover-up will (in hindsight) be successful.

Breaking: 4 U.S. Marine heroes killed in the blasts. - Reported by FoxNews.

Trump would send the Taliban a nice present after Americans are out.

edit on 8/26/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Dont worry, Nancy is keeping an eye on things

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

I don't put stock in psychics, but if someone called that before the China Virus broke news and Harris was "elected" it would catch some interest. Any prediction like that made after November 2019 though and it would've been a given.

I will try to dig and find the article.
I know for sure the woman president was well before November because Kamala wasn’t even in the picture at the point that was written, which is why it stood out to me so much.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Queue up Raggedy "Circle Back" Ann...

Not sure what you are saying here, care to elaborate

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm.

want Harris as the President? keep going, don't like Kamala, how about everyone's FAV, PELOSI!

Wow, we're screwed!

IMO the best current option is to keep Biden in office, and let him cement his place among the bottom couple presidents. Then hope things don’t get any worse before January 2023, and that we get someone with actual ability.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join