It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow Hat Man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Oh, I know him. Yes siree Bob. And I have told the story a bunch of times on here i think. He alone convinces me it's more real than we think.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinpilinpauxa

A week before my maternal grandmother passed away from cancer, she was occasionally seeing things, and was at home, at my place. She suddenly stiffened and went all wide-eyed, so I turned and looked where she was looking.

There was a dark silhouette in the shape of someone wearing a fedora or trilby style hat, and that had the collar that reminded me of a coat like in those old 'Marlowe/Humphrey Bogart type' detective movies.

I was pre-teen at the time, because I can remember being in primary school and having to explain to my teacher why I was upset and wasn't wanting to participate in class, the day after she passed.

Grandma had seemed unsteady and so I glanced back to see if she needed help to get into a chair (she was very frail and had lost a lot of weight). She was also looking at me, and when we both looked back to where the shadow person had been, there was nothing that could even have been misinterpreted as a shadow being there. The wall behind where it was, was an even white color.

She said "I thought it was Harold" (her husband who had died about 20 years earlier). I never told her that I briefly saw something, too.

Although I was terrified in the moment, afterwards I looked everywhere for an explanation of what I might have seen, perhaps it was a reflection, or an actual shadow, but I was unable to find a reason. I also didn't seem to have any residual fear, once it was over, it was gone.

Now, looking back, I wish I had said something, because I know she was having some unsettling hallucinations and probably it might have comforted her, somehow.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinpilinpauxa

I saw the hat man around 2010-2011. Two nights in a row, first night he was standing near my bed with his top hat and trench coat and glowing red eyes. Second time he was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room with the old lady shadow beside him. Didn't seem to do anything or even move. During this period I was at rock bottom and it seems they're attracted to negative energy. I also saw 2-3 5 foot shadow people during this period, they always seem to move very fast.

During same period there was a incident of banging coming from inside my closet which was witnessed by someone else and knocking from the door at the end of the hallway where the keys rose up and shook for a couple of seconds as if magnetized.

I had no idea what I saw was a global phenomenon. I still can't explain it to this day.

edit - the figure was at least 6'6-7 foot tall. Seemed to be wearing gloves as well.
edit on 25-8-2021 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join