It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of 2020 US Election Fraud...and 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Don't let things like facts and evidence get in the way of ones conspiracy theory.

This is a good summary of how poor some of the cases were that got laughed out of court.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Again not true, please see the above clip but again facts and evidence do.not matter to Trump fanatics.v

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: xuenchen

Again not true, please see the above clip but again facts and evidence do.not matter to Trump fanatics.v

Show us where Trump filed the cases and not somebody else 😃

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

No one hear wants to believe it. This is why the DOJ was sent to Arizona and other states. All of the data is already in the hands of the US government.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

After 10 minutes of ridiculing people's hair, they got to the point about Sidney Powell's reference of the middle-of-the-night solid Biden vote spikes across several states, including PA, MI, WI and GA. I started to post video of MIT gobble-speak of how that's impossible/improbable and all sorts of other stuff that loses all interest in pursuing the matter--just as planned. Decided instead to briefly point out video evidence of fraud, as that's better, right?

Fulton County election workers Ruby Freeman and daughter Shaye discussing with their supervisor the taking out of boxes to "do what they planned"
and a subsequent video of Ruby counting a single batch of votes multiple times[/url]this after Shaye cleared out all the observers under the guise of a bathroom flood. That's evidence for GA.

A USPS employee at the Barlow location in Traverse City is on video claiming supervisors instructed all carriers to round up ballots on Nov 4th and keep them aside so they could be hand stamped rather than machine run, so they could backdate them to Nov 3rd and illegally count them. Easy to verify, if we perform and audit and pull out any hand stamped ballots...that's why we need audits, people.
Think USPS doesn't do wrong?
That's evidence for MI.

TextThe grand irony in all of this, of course, is that the voter fraud that we did have in Pennsylvania was all Republicans voting, having their dead relatives vote for Donald Trump.
[url=https://www.politicususa.com/2021/07/10/fe tterman-trump-supporters-pa-voter-fraud.html]TRUMP SUPPORTERS COMMIT VOTER FRAUD! Demand an audit in PA! That's evidence for PA.

THAT'S CHEATING BY BOTH SIDES. NOW, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ALL THIS (EXCEPT FOR RUBY, WE ALL KNOW THAT ONE), BUT IT JUST TOOK ME A FEW MINUTES TO ROUND UP ALL THIS INFO. EVERYONE DROP YOUR BIASES AND JUST START LOOKING AT FACTS. PUBLICLY CALL FOR AUDITS EVERYWHERE AND LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

ballotpedia.org...

All 50 states used optical scanners to count ballots. All 50 states were compromised. Let's prove it by auditing the entire election. Let's all know the truth so we can shut up and get on with our lives, yah?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

I like Robert D. Steele, he is genuine, a fighter, he loves the country, he is honest, he came out of retirement to do this, he tours around the country, is not as glamorous as you may think, but the problem I see, is ignorance, but people are brain wash, Hollywood, Mockingbird will do, to educate a massive amount of people that fight you back, well is a little hard, I think the Movie coming out will help.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD

ballotpedia.org...

All 50 states used optical scanners to count ballots. All 50 states were compromised. Let's prove it by auditing the entire election. Let's all know the truth so we can shut up and get on with our lives, yah?

FLORIDA is gearing up for a detailed forensic audit.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

<< 1   >>

join