It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect videos the media shows from Afganistan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So I saw this video on tiktok and the guy was pointing out how the videos the media keeps showing (most we have all seen) like the one where all the people are surrounding the C-130. He pointed out how they look like they a cheering, in fact one guy even jogs past smiling and pumping his hands in the air. He showed a few more where people were smiling. I have not been able to find the video again, but it was interesting. Has anyone else noticed this? There are people in the comment s that says its a plane arriving, and another that claims he looked up the planes number and it was never there.

Ok, I found the video. Its from @musserwyatt.

vm.tiktok.com...

So apparently the link doesnt work.
edit on 18-8-2021 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039
So I saw this video on tiktok and the guy was pointing out how the videos the media keeps showing (most we have all seen) like the one where all the people are surrounding the C-130. He pointed out how they look like they a cheering, in fact one guy even jogs past smiling and pumping his hands in the air. He showed a few more where people were smiling. I have not been able to find the video again, but it was interesting. Has anyone else noticed this? There are people in the comment s that says its a plane arriving, and another that claims he looked up the planes number and it was never there.

vm.tiktok.com...

I'm not going to watch the video so my opinion is probably invalid, but.

The cheering and smiling maybe due to them thinking they are going to be rescued from the Taliban.

Post the planes number. There are a few folks on here that are good at figuring out where planes are or have been.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

It was a C-17, not a C-130.
The number on the nose of the aircraft was 1109.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think it’s interesting how the same people who claim the media has been manipulating people with false narratives and deliberate misrepresentation of facts, are the first ones to believe the narrative being pushed by the propaganda outlets.

On another thread, one of the members found that the plane was stationed out of JBLM in Washington.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The "story" about Afghanistan isn't "what is happening" . . .

the story is how easily they have been able to "scrub" the story out of the media.

When I look at my favorite sites similar to this one, it is lake it all happened last month and is now fading away

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

To add to that, chances are due to the situation there they didn't have the transponder on. No need to advertise when you don't know that equipment has fallen into enemy hands (MANPADS, CIWS, SAM, etc...). And I'm willing to bet the ADSB coverage over there isn't all that great. Very easy to explain why "it was never there" as stated in the opening post.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Yes I saw the video and considered them very cheerful, running around not on board the plane, even if they where just pleased at the sight of help then considering the amount of bodies running around and present on airport grounds their chances of getting aboard would have to be slim at best - hardly celebrationable to that degree.

The planes number was 119 from memory a mirror image of 911 of course.......irony?????

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Reality is now exclusive to people physically on the scene. I started picking up on it when I was deployed in Afghanistan in 09'. Situations where I was on the ground, media was telling a different story. I noticed the same thing with the BP oil spill. I was there as well and the media was creating stories that were absolutely false. Just nonsense but they got away with it under the guise of "journalism". It was anything but journalism.

One I recall in Afghanistan, a small base (FOB) was attacked hard. Next day the CAS rolled in and killed anything breathing within a 5mi radius and I mean anything. It was impressive and we never got attacked like that again. Media would not go near it.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

It was a C-17, not a C-130.
The number on the nose of the aircraft was 1109.

Yes. C-17. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just a reminder

edit on 8182021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

vm.tiktok.com...

Yeah, I saw that the other day and was wondering the same thing. A few guys running in front of the camera were smiling and laughing. I think it just might be a natural reaction to a wild event. It is like how when people are rioting destroying property and even beating up and killing people, there will always be some guy in the background laughing like they are having the time of their life.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Is this the video you speak of?

From The Guardian (UK)
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

edit on 18-8-2021 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Is this the video you speak of?

From The Guardian (UK)
www.theguardian.com...

Yes. Its one of them.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
From the last clip posted above, it sounds like the engines are revving up a tad?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yes, the plane was taking off. The mob were trying to get on the plane, they probably thought if they mobbed the plane that pilot would stop. But he didn't because if you see the full film the majority of the young men (because if you look closely they are all young men) get off, but two get in the front wheel well and as it is taking off the pilot operates the landing gear and two bodies drop out the front bay. Now I wonder if they'd show that in a suspect video.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I watched the video over and over.
This is what I saw.......a few of the men, the top of their head disappeared. How? Camera glitches? I dont know enough about cameras and glitches. But can someone explain it? I may be absolutely NOTHING and completely innocent.

Around the :07 mark.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So adding to my post above....
What do yall think of this image?

TAKEN FROM THIS VIDEO

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Come on everyone - this is so obviously bull# by the MSM and shows a plane taxiing.
(1) When a plane takes off, it lines up on the run way, does its checks and then thrusts the engines to nearly full power before the plane moves forward.
(2) ATC even in a military environment would not authorise take off just for the fact of damage to the engines when someone or an item of clothing gets sucked in to the engines on thrust up let alone the risk to life.
(3) not enough noise for 4 engines taking off - the noise that close would have burst their ear drums. They'd be on their knees even if they could stand in the wind.
(4) Nobody would be standing behind those engines they would have been blown about like leaves in a hurricane had those 4 engines thrusted back - where are those videos?
Don't be sucked in people!!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Wattt6

You've never been near the outside of an aircraft have you.

1. Aircraft line up on the runway and immediately takeoff all the time. Their checks are done on the way to the runway. In this case, they didn't have to do all the checks, because they didn't shut the power down after they parked. They knew they'd be leaving as soon as possible.

2. In a combat situation, aircraft take off regardless of risk. Modern engines, especially the type on the C-17, will continue to run even after taking FOD. A KC-10, many years ago, took a large Canada Goose through an engine while in flight, and with the exception of a power surge when it happened, barely noticed it. They changed the engine after landing and found surprisingly little damage.

3. You're kidding right? I suggest you watch videos of aircraft taking off at St Maarten, where people stand directly behind large aircraft as they're taking off. Not a single bust eardrum in sight.

4. They'd be blown around, yes, but not "like leaves in a hurricane". You're talking about people that know next to nothing about planes. They've certainly never been on one. They're also desperate to get on it and out of the country. They're going to do whatever they can to do that.

<<   2 >>

join