It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special thread for Jim Oberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Do you know whether NASA, or some other agency, has the ability to monitor the upper atmosphere to detect something entering and if so is it looking in a specific area at a specific time or is there continual coverage ?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Probably about the closest thing to what you’re asking is NASA’s All Sky Fireball Network

fireballs.ndc.nasa.gov...

And the Global Fireball Observatory

gfo.rocks...

edit on 7/8/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

""Do you know whether NASA, or some other agency, has the ability to monitor the upper atmosphere to detect something entering and if so is it looking in a specific area at a specific time or is there continual coverage ?"

I have no idea why that would be a NASA program. They keep track of their own satellites by radio contact, and track launches with radar and optical devices, is all AFAIK.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Awesome answer, thanks! A lot more all-sky camera nets are run by weather services.

Images from such cameras in Hawaii helped nail down the October 24, 2020 fireball swarm as the predicted reentry of a Chinese rocket body, that was widely reported as a giant 'UFO mothership' with exterior lights.
www.astronautix.com...

specifically....

Haleakalā and Maunakea Observatories observation
fmph.uniba.sk... vajom/

better URL?
fmph.uniba.sk... ajom/

• CFHT [CANADA FRANCE HAWAII TELESCOPE] observation
twitter.com...
edit on 7-8-2021 by JimOberg because: fix url

edit on 7-8-2021 by JimOberg because: fix

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It doesn't take an expert to know that likely nothing in the atmosphere in the space above the earth out to the Moon goes unseen by at least three major countries of the world. Oh, they never report genuine UFOs, as they haven't done for over 70 years, but they see, and they know.

Oberg, as mentioned, is rather quiet these days as his pal, the government is now starting to take UFOs seriously...or so it seems. 'Don't put too much faith in any info coming out today that appears to reveal anything, it is over half a century too late. The US Air Force in 1948 determined that UFOs were not from the earth.

The current fiddling around with "UAP" data over a decade old is nonsense. Likely, they are our own craft "revealed" because our enemies already know we have them. In the early 1960s the US was hard at work trying to crack the nut of the physics of the UFO. Obviously, at least one government has succeeded. Likely they are drones, maybe Chinese.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The 'quiet' surrounds some major new research of mine on why satellite reentries have been sparking major UFO mothership reports for decades....

www.astronautix.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Also, the UFO community is suspiciously quiet about my treatment of 'space spiral' reports as just rocket/space activity by humans....
Norway missile-spiral 10th anniversary //
www.astronautix.com...

Other recent Russian spirals
satobs.org...

more
satobs.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Or In keeping with the 50th anniversary of Apollo-11, it's worth revisiting UFO fables that have sprung up around it.

During the Apollo-11 moonwalk one of the astronauts DID say [it's on the transcripts]: "“I did see a suspiciously-small white object. It's right on the southwest rim of a crater”. That comment was widely heard and in some circles was excitedly embellished with each retelling over the years. Sadly for alien buffs, what it turned out to be was prosaic -- but tracking it down and following its evolution in popular culture over subsequent decades is illuminating and entertaining. See www.jamesoberg.com...

Or web.archive.org...://www.jamesoberg.com/apollo-11-white-spot-150415.pdf

And here’s what they spotted out the window on the way out to the moon, the same thing many subsequent moonbound crews also saw. www.jamesoberg.com...

Or
web.archive.org...://www.jamesoberg.com/apollo-11-ufo-3.pdf

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: outlier1

It doesn't take an expert to know that likely nothing in the atmosphere in the space above the earth out to the Moon goes unseen by at least three major countries of the world. Oh, they never report genuine UFOs, as they haven't done for over 70 years, but they see, and they know. ....

Why are you quiet about my major research results recently? Can't refute it, so best to ignore it?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: outlier1 Likely they are drones, maybe Chinese.

You have got to be joking right?

There is no way on Planet Earth Chinese made drones fit the bill. I've said it before and say it again, I had a golf ball white type UFO Orb stop in an instant 12" from my eyes and as mentally amazing yet WTF as it was I really got the impression it was something not knocked up in a sweat shop in China. That's one experience amongst many when it comes to my CEs with UFOs.

Whatever they are they are not man made, in addition to which I've seen no evidence whatsoever that they are from up there. Try dimensional or even living beneath our feet in the planet itself or maybe in our seas.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You evidently assume that I'm saying that the objects are all drones, Chinese or otherwise. When I clearly said was that we have been confronting these UFOs for over 70 years if not forever. You seemed to have had an encounter with a tiny DRONE or else tiny ETs were inside? 'Wanna guess which? And I doubt that you know top secret Chinese technology to the extreme.

So, no, I "Was not joking," your comprehension is faulty. And I've had a detailed experience more telling than yours.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: outlier1

Guess which? Well being honest and realistic about it I can't do guesswork. I've thought about it loads, but what it was I have no idea, apart from it was capable of incredible travel and stopping in an instant. Rare too being the golf ball size rather than basketball size white type. Seen at the same time well just after seeing a pair of amber orange types come 20 feet away then begin to shape shift into a body builders dumbell. Then hearing a sound of metal like an angle grinder looking to our side and seeing an angle grinder white type with molton metal pouring off it then drifted two foot from us then it morphed into the most whiter than white holier than holy almost like a nuclear explosion of radiant white light, then above our heads suddenly a perfect circle of different coloured paired orbs, pair of yellows, pair of reds, greens, amber oranges, whites etc, about twelve pairs but in a perfect circle right above our heads, then hearing this roar like an elephant sound and then a massive radiant slab of white light mothership buzzed us many times, we ran and the red types above us emitted a lighthouse type search light, we ran that's when the golf ball sized white type ufo orb fired at us and stopped just between our eyes, we managed to get away then when we stopped everything was back to normal apart from one thing, we were rained on by some strange candyfloss very fine strands of material that descended from above, something I later found out was Manna emitted by the Merkava as G-ds chariot moved from this dimension to another.

Now anybody can believe that these are something knocked up in a Chinese sweat shop, but bear in mind our CE was in 2006 and similar sightings have been experienced all the way back to the time of Mr J, in addition to which even today in 2021 Beijing can't develop anywhere near reliable engines for their 5th generation aircraft.

I've had other so called UFO experiences back in the day and for sure some of them possibly are the construct of advanced world powers even a fleet of rhombus ships pretty much looking metalic with lights on them travelling in a snake like pattern and as one went to the left the following went to the right as they moved forward plus they sort of tilted this way and that way like they were each on a pendulum, pretty impressive and yes possibly something made by humans of this current period, yet who knows maybe another time slip of human engineering capability or even a dimensional shift that happened by being in the right place at the right time

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Hi Jim

Speaking of satellites, does NASA or anyone else have a satellite in a retrograde orbit?

Filmed one transiting the moon at approximately 40 degree inclination, and it was bright red.

Any in the inventory that sound like that?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarnatalSandia

Hi Jim

Speaking of satellites, does NASA or anyone else have a satellite in a retrograde orbit?

Filmed one transiting the moon at approximately 40 degree inclination, and it was bright red.

Any in the inventory that sound like that?

Thanks.

Don't know about the color, but yes, there are satellites that are high enough to be in retrograde. Any orbit higher than geosynchronous will be retrograde. There are solar observatory satellites that are at LaGrange points, more than 7 times higher than geosynchronous. Probably others beyond geosynchronous as well.

Harte

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarnatalSandia

originally posted by: Harte
Don't know about the color, but yes, there are satellites that are high enough to be in retrograde.

Someone posted a video called "Large Red UFO-UAP Transiting/Crossing The Moon - 20 December 2020"

I bring it up not because it's a satellite, but because I think this video clearly shows that the description "red" cannot necessarily be trusted regarding an object transiting the moon.

Indeed it appears red at times near its transit of the moon, but look at the color further away from its transit of the moon where it's not red. Below is a screenshot I took at one of those moments, where it no longer looks red. Someone might think "the object is changing color". I seriously doubt that is the case. It appears to change color, but I think the object is not actually changing and what we see with the color is some kind of photographic artifact related to the drastically changing lighting conditions involving the backlighting from the moon.

So, while I can see the red color near the transit of the moon, I don't think that means the object is red. It doesn't look red further from the transit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 202187 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The red color is caused by Rayleigh scattering. the light passing through the atmosphere scatters the shorter wavelengths like ultraviolet. Were the longer ones such as red light pass through.

I suspect you knew this already

But i will include a neat video as well of an asteroid strike on the moon.

edit on 8/7/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The red color is caused by Rayleigh scattering. the light passing through the atmosphere scatters the shorter wavelengths like ultraviolet. Were the longer ones such as red light pass through.
That explains why the sky is blue and why sunsets are red. But if you think that explains the video I described, I think you need to watch the video, and re-read my description of the color changes it shows.

If the object stayed red, maybe that could be a factor. But, it's basically seen through the same amount of atmosphere before the transit before it turns from a grayish-white to red, and then after the transit when it turns from red back to grayish-white. So there is no significant variation in the amount of atmosphere the light passes through to explain the variation in color. To the extent there is, the effect is opposite what we would expect to see based on your hypothesis.

On the other hand, the drastic change in lighting conditions from a mostly dark frame with a barely visible light, to a mostly light frame filled by the moon, and back to dark, is highly correlated with the color changes of the object, so that's the likely culprit somehow though I didn't try to map out the camera internals of exactly how it's doing that but I've seen this type of color effect with changing lighting conditions before.

But i will include a neat video as well of an asteroid strike on the moon.
That's not an asteroid strike on the moon, it's not even a particularly good fake.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

I have no idea why that would be a NASA program. They keep track of their own satellites by radio contact, and track launches with radar and optical devices, is all AFAIK.

I have no idea why you couldn't have just said that in the other thread but whatever, appreciate the fact you did ultimately answer.

new topics

top topics

join