It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid - children - CDC published side effects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
www.ninefornews.nl...
I know I most stop posting because I"m getting sicker and sicker ... not from Covid , but from everything I read about the vaccine.
I must close my ears and eyes. So I' m going to have a hard time ... but it is for my own good. I have to pay 54 Euro for every test in Belgium. I love Croatia. I payed 100 Euro in Croatia for every test. No I don't want the vaccine. Call it intuition ... and for sure stubborness ... But that is going to cost me a lot of money.
So many children with severe side effects. Even kids die from the vaccine? Please debunk this.
For me no more ATS regarding covid.
edit on 3-8-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's toxic OP, that's for sure. Don't believe everything you read on the Internet either. I can't read you article unfortunately due to language barrier.

Everything we do in life comes with some risk. People drink alcohol and smoke cigs knowing the adverse side effects that will likely come with it.
People take aspirin or tylenol on a daily basis knowing the adverse side effects that will likely come with it. I took an Aleve just last night with a warning on the label that stated "increased chance of heart attack".

People have lost their god damn minds and common sense with this. Trump is absolutely right with the Fake News that has been spread and it's on every side.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
It's toxic OP, that's for sure. Don't believe everything you read on the Internet either. I can't read you article unfortunately due to language barrier.

Everything we do in life comes with some risk. People drink alcohol and smoke cigs knowing the adverse side effects that will likely come with it.
People take aspirin or tylenol on a daily basis knowing the adverse side effects that will likely come with it. I took an Aleve just last night with a warning on the label that stated "increased chance of heart attack".

People have lost their god damn minds and common sense with this. Trump is absolutely right with the Fake News that has been spread and it's on every side.

On top of the page is a little American flag and it gets translated for you. There are other languages also if you don't speak or read english.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
I must close my ears and eyes. So I' m going to have a hard time ... but it is for my own good. I have to pay 54 Euro for every test in Belgium. I love Croatia. I payed 100 Euro in Croatia for every test. No I don't want the vaccine. Call it intuition ... and for sure stubborness ... But that is going to cost me a lot of money.

Frack that.

If they want to test me, it will have to be a blood test, and they will pay for it or I'm not submitting to it.

Done. Over. Out.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Be prepared folks.

There is a reason they suppressed the therapeutics that work, and no it’s not just about the money.
There is a reason why they are viciously pushing these “vaccines” on people who do not need them, especially kids.
There is a reason hundreds of whistleblower doctors and hundreds more medical professionals are now being censored.
There is a reason they track everything you say and do (get rid of your smartphone).
There is a reason there is a separate set of laws for them.

They look at humanity as cattle, a commodity to be managed and controlled.

We are in the fight of our lives. Blatant in-your-face medical fascism.
The question is, are we going to allow it?
We always had the power. They have laws they need to abide by. They can’t take your free will away from you. They have to trick you into choosing for yourself.
There many here you cannot trust. Do not fall for it. Think critically.

Pray for humanity.
We will win.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
We have NEVER attempted to vaccinate the globe *during* an ongoing pandemic with attendant swirling variants.

So we are most definitely in unknown territory.

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

When was the last time you allowed an unapproved, unlicensed medicine to enter your body? (Aside from the current jabs, of course.)

If Governments want more folks to take the jabs, then they should encourage the Approval and Licensing of the damned things NOW, before the end of Phase III clinical trials in early 2023.

But they won't. Why? Because - to coin a phrase - anything could happen in the next 20 months.

What is that "anything"? Nobody has a #ing clue. If there is no substance to that "anything" beyond the long list of rare side-effects at the moment, then fine...

But if there IS some highly dangerous substance to a potential "something" within the next 20 months with most of the world's population jabbed, then we may as well co-ride downwards into Hell with this fella...

But hey, everything should be okay, yeah?

It's just an unknown Novel virus with accompanying Novel jabs that have never been rolled out in public before, and we've just suffered 18 months of the most bizarre, confusing, mistake-ridden and BS-packed decisions from politicians (and medical advisors) world-wide since... well... in living memory.

It's gonna be fine...

Right?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Whats worse in Germany they want everyone vaccinated.
The polticans & MSM had being lying about herd immunity. I noticed this after they said they wanted 70% population vaccinated that number went up.

edit on 3-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

They look at humanity as cattle, a commodity to be managed and controlled.

Exactly and they blame humanity as a commodity for the waste of resources. That's a rather comical accusation by them against us.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
But that is going to cost me a lot of money.
So many children with severe side effects. Even kids die from the vaccine? Please debunk this.
For me no more ATS regarding covid.

Are you a kid?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Why would people in a country with socialized medicine ever complain about the vaccine?

1. Socialized medicine deals in percentage of the masses. The individual becomes a number where acceptable losses are a factor for the overall common good, so get in line and get your vaccine.

2. Socialized medicine has limited resources so they pick and choose who gets what, so if YOU need something and you don't get it then it is still OK for the over all common good, sorry if you are a acceptable loss.

3. You don't pick and choose they tell you.....

America sucks... I mean I decided I needed my shoulders looked at after a life time of abuse and within two weeks I saw a top doctor, a week later I got MRIs on both, 2 weeks later I had surgery, my cost zero... BUT damn that socialized medicine rocks...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The individual becomes a number where acceptable losses are a factor for the overall common good, so get in line and get your vaccine.

Lets say a majority and everyone gets vaccinated and start having kidney issues later on? and you know the problem with that one? you will be dependent on medicine.

I am bit surprised to see you are in favor of the Covid Vaxs....

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

But hey, everything should be okay, yeah?

It's just an unknown Novel virus with accompanying Novel jabs that have never been rolled out in public before, and we've just suffered 18 months of the most bizarre, confusing, mistake-ridden and BS-packed decisions from politicians (and medical advisors) world-wide since... well... in living memory.

It's gonna be fine...

Well 2.5 billion so far got the vaccine, maybe it isn't so novel now...lol just saying, that is a hell of a sample size.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

With a vax that might cause side effects? and side effects which MSM wont even talk about it?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Lets say a majority and everyone gets vaccinated and start having kidney issues later on? and you know the problem with that one? you will be dependent on medicine.

I am bit surprised to see you are in favor of the Covid Vaxs....

I'm actually in favor of people who live in countries with socialized medicine to shut up and do what they are told, its the system they want, right?

When they came about with using cowpox for smallpox they gave cowpox to a bunch of kids and they didn't die and they didn't get smallpox when they were given that too, so all is good...lol You got to start somewhere, right?

mRNA isn't a drug its an RNA molecule, so it has a limited roll that is a natural process in a cell as a cell can have 200k RNA doing their thing. We can all agree drugs can be bad with crazy side effects as they are not a part of any natural process, but RNA makes protein the body uses. For mRNA it is a protein the body sees as an invader and so it triggers the immune system to destroy it, and it does rather quickly.

So in all honestly I'm not sure what long term effects we would be talking about here, but ya you can have side effects like allergic reaction that would happen within minutes and it seems in some cases the bodies immune system can create reactions too, but having something like kidney issues down the road that some long term use of drugs can do is not going to happen. Within a few days there is nothing left in your system unlike a drug prescription.

edit on 3-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

With a vax that might cause side effects? and side effects which MSM wont even talk about it?

MSM, CNN, FOX all suck...lol So does 95%+ of social media. Here is what they thought in the early 1900s about cowpox being used, so how is today any different?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

mRNA are a new thing that should have being left still in the Lab.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

mRNA are a new thing that should have being left still in the Lab.. And what your showing is still not the same...

Its been around for 30 years, so how long do you want to keep it in the lab?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Why not link directly directly to the report, instead if this half digested reporting of a Stew Peters video. The guy that should be taken with buckets of salt and his wannabe doctor friend.

Im am very much against the establishment, but not with people like Peters in the front line. He is just not good enough.

CDC report
edit on 4/8/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

mRNA are a new thing that should have being left still in the Lab.. And what your showing is still not the same...

Its been around for 30 years, so how long do you want to keep it in the lab?

Its not new for research, but should be kept for research. Its not suitable for diagnostics.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Its been around for 30 years

How many of those studies have being done on actual humans with long term studies side effects of RNA?.
edit on 4-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join