It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cover-Up! 45,000 DEAD, Booster Plan Exposed!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
From one system reporting to Federal Government. 45,000 dead in 3 days. No telling how many will die after months and years. Law suites have been filed. They have obviously been covering this up. Trying to get as many vaccinated as possible. Whether it makes medical sense or not.

Massive Cover-Up! 45,000 DEAD, Booster Plan Exposed!

VAERS Whistleblower- “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Not going to bitchute, congrats on singlehandedly reviving the LOL forum. You think we have 10,000 a day dying from vaccines and no one noticed? That's 300,000 a month, which would be millions dead this year.

Hey I got a bridge I want to sell you ....

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
They have had horrible luck giving people who just had operations the vaccine. Also the vaccine should not be given to people who are going to have a surgery in the near future, it causes an increase in inflammation that can give bad results to the surgeries...but doctors and shot givers are giving these shots to these people. They already know it increases the risk of death and effects healing...but people think this vaccine is perfectly safe for everyone...the science does NOT say that.

They excluded higher risk groups from the testing of both pfizer and Moderna, they would never have gotten emergency authorization if more people would have died from it so they just excluded them and mentioned it in the parameters of the vaccine research. The FDA and CDC did mention this in some articles but accentuated the positive and barely mentioned those that the vaccine could be a risk for. That is not the right way to do things, they are deceiving those who are in those groups and putting them at risk. Most people here did not get the shot from their doctor, they went to the pharmacies and vaccine sites.

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Not going to bitchute, congrats on singlehandedly reviving the LOL forum. You think we have 10,000 a day dying from vaccines and no one noticed? That's 300,000 a month, which would be millions dead this year.

The media is complicit in the coverup so why WOULD you hear about it?

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

A. I work at a major hospital.
B. I don't live under a rock.

You need the media to tell you about millions dropping like flies? No friends, or eyes?

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The 8 big U.S. media holding companies are the #1 active enemy of America.

Actively attacking on an hourly basis.

"Domestic terrorists" is what they are.

I pray the owners will be treated as such, before the America we know, is no more.

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

A. I work at a major hospital.
B. I don't live under a rock.

You need the media to tell you about millions dropping like flies? No friends, or eyes?

Yup. Because I think you're full of #. Provide stacks of withered dead husks, or start canning it.

While you're at it, would you care to explain how my 80 year old father also knows no elderly in his circle of friends and extended family that have been ill or died from covid? Would you care to explain how I haven't, either? Or any of my friends, or neighbors? E and W MI are covered here, and it doesn't add up to our eyes.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm getting a bad vibe off that video.
"We need to continue to red pill everyone about this black pill."
...improperly used chan lingo....why?

Can we confirm she is a doctor?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I don't know anyone that died of Covid either. Not of it or with it.

I believe it exists but it's so crazy you hear stories that their mother, aunt, uncle and 4 cousins died of Covid and then you hear the polor opposite of that where people don't know a single person.

I'm not sure what to make of it, someone is lieing.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
I'm not sure what to make of it, someone is lieing.

Word for word, the exact same thing my dad said when we discussed this oddity in depth.

You are not the only one suspecting outright lying, more and more folks are when they sit down and compare notes. Even when you consider active members here with claims of death/disablement, it's still a sliver's worth of a minority rather than a majority. And that Lil' Club membership amount doesn't seem to have budged in their wailing favor much.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

They died within 3 days of taking the vaccine. Sheesh. Work on your reading comprehension.
edit on 20-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

They died within 3 days of taking the vaccine. Sheesh.

Evidently he did not understand what was being said. I personally know of two people who died within a couple of days after getting the vaccine, the doctor of one of them said they should probably have not given him the vax. They apologized to his daughter. but she said he had parkinsons and the related dementia so it was a godsend that he died.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So none of you know anyone who died from Covid but you know hundreds dead from the vaccine I take it? With about 300,000 deaths that would mean 1 out of every thousand people died. So unless you have that many friends, it's not likely you know anyone who died from Covid. I know probably 50 people who got Covid, none who died, outside of my patients.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Maybe they are getting paid to say those things. I don't care, you do you. I see us in the very near future not able to talk to each other on the net at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if ATS gets shut down for spreading disinformation in the very near future. Some of the things said on here are completely false. They go to the HOAX bin pretty quick or moderated but judging by the canvassing of censorship we are probably in the target.

This thread is a perfect example of our demise.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So no ones is dying at your hospital?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

They died within 3 days of taking the vaccine. Sheesh. Work on your reading comprehension.

Then they will be on VAERS, along with all the others who died after the vaccine. I love how a 90 year old dies testing positive for Covid but it HAD to be the vaccine that did it, then you people yell and scream about how Covid deaths are inflated because just being positive for Covid doesnt make that the cause.

Is it too much to ask for people to not be hypocrites?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I don't know anyone that has died with, or of Covid.

I don't know anyone that has had a negative reaction (other than sore arm, tiredness), nor died from the vaccine.

I know many people that got sick, tested positive and recovered. Your username would indicate based on my observations Covid is real but is not of real risk to my circle of family and friends.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

So no ones is dying at your hospital?

I've had 2 people die from the vaccine at my hospital. Unfortunately the vaccine is designed to make your body fight Covid, and it mimics covid to an extent to do that, and so while it is much less common with the vaccine, some of the same complications such as lung damage and clotting problems, strokes, can and do happen with the vaccine.

The hypocrisy is when people say the vaccine is so awful because it can do this .. then say Covid is harmless. You can't have it both ways. The problems with the vaccine are due to the mimicking of Covid.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I dont know anyone who died of covid. I do know 2 people who died right after getting injected with the jab. Someone is lying. We already know the media has been lying like crazy for at least the last 5 years. Ive heard the media reported 5000 total died from the injections, but the actual number is ten times that. I absolutely do believe that. I would need more proof to believe 50,000 in 3 days though.

The real test is coming this fall and winter. I do expect those who have received the injections will begin dying from cytokine storms. They will drop like all of the animals in the studies did. I expect the media to blame it all on the unvaccinated, as if those who dont use antibiotics are the cause of super bug infections. makes a lot of sense right?

I will be here to help people who took the jabs. My family has a few ideas on possible treatments. Nothing will ever take that out of their bodies though. They are in for a rough ride. They got the jabs out of fear, but the real fear hasnt arrived yet. It will.
edit on 20-7-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

It's not likely to be of risk unless someone is at risk. Older, immune compromised. Even healthy people CAN have serious issues and death from covid due to damage to lungs, heart, and strokes. Those complications are also more likely in at risk populations though.

The only real reason for a healthy person to get vaccinated is to not get infected and pass it on to an at risk loved one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join