It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 'is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated,' CDC director says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They used the nursing deaths to inflate the covid data. I doubt the majority of elderly died from covid during the lockdowns around the world i do think they died from neglect.

Maybe the actual covid deaths are actually lower then what we are seeing on the news.
edit on 16-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I'm not getting it no matter what they do - it makes your blood look funny.

BITCHUTE

Same thing with cowpox.... proof below...lol

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Maybe the actual covid deaths are actually lower then what we are seeing on the news.

They are in nursing homes too because they are about as close to death as one can get, so a small breeze would take them out as well.

Today the process to care for those who get hit hard with COVID is now so much better, so 90% who would have died a year ago now live. We also need to understand that the Ventilators were also basically a death sentence, so with all the screwups at the state level and the medical practices that were not helping we need to redefine the lethality of it based more on the last 6 months or so.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride1
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

all babies in america are forced vaxed or people will steal them & vax em & will give them back for a ransom. or immagrants. your either wealthy or your forced to eat preservatives. You cant do natural drugs legally. everything is forced by others unless your all rich & powerful enough to make your own choices.

My daughter was born at home, not a single vaccine in her life 99th percentile in school. I say bubkus

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Then there IS this .....

'Pfizer COVID vaccine significantly less effective against Delta variant' - Israel

The effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine against the Delta variant is “weaker” than health officials hoped, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said Friday, as 855 people tested positive for coronavirus and more countries were listed as places of high infection.
“We do not know exactly to what degree the vaccine helps, but it is significantly less,” Bennett said.......

He said that in “Britain, in recent days, we have seen a jump in the number of children who are being hospitalized on a daily basis. This is a development that we are aware of; we are dealing with it rationally and responsibly.”
The highest number of coronavirus cases since March was diagnosed on Thursday, with 1.52% of tests returning positive, the Health Ministry said in a Friday announcement. ...

edit on 7162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride1

Are you high? Where in the world did the idea that a baby will be taken from its parents and forcibly vaccinated come from? Is that why we're seeing small pop ups of various diseases that are preventable by vaccine, because of all the forced vaccination of children?

As far as making you eat preservatives? Really? Never been to a farmers market in your life huh?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
They dont have children or they would know how insane this is and illegal

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

microforced is probs. better term. thats a little dramatic haha

vax & stds are private information like voting.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

thats more old skool i guess cause everyones compliant now but it still happens sometimes. not like legally hey vax or imma take you kid just microforced.

im well off enough i eat good ha thankfully butt for others its still not kool to need preservatives or fade because they werent economically inclined enough to afford anything but most of the time.

i shoulda started with microforced haha

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: HawkEyi

My guess is that it's the other way around,the vaccinated are super spreaders.

Corrected: my bad, I mis-read that, could have sworn you said unvaxxed...
edit on 16-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If so....explain the Yankees....

www.espn.com...

Among the six Yankees players currently with positive tests, the majority had received a COVID-19 vaccine and were asymptomatic, according to Cashman. Loaisiga went on the COVID-19 injured list Saturday, when the Yankees were in Houston, and did not travel home with the team Sunday.

"We're thankful that we're vaccinated in most cases, not all cases, but in most cases, so we're ultimately protected," Cashman said.

There were a LOT of people at the All-Star game..and what is even better is that the game tonight is on.....

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002021-07-16T15:17:04-05:000304 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

...snip...
forced isnt bad tho. as long as when its safe & for sure effective. every store ive been in ive been forced to follow the rules or live the consequnces. or any job. any way we live is forced by an outside person. its not bad as long as its very safe & ultru effective.

Said like a true-believing good little fascist.

esp. against a bioweapon

0.02% CFR ... worst ... bio-weapon ... ever.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They used the nursing deaths to inflate the covid data. I doubt the majority of elderly died from covid during the lockdowns around the world i do think they died from neglect.

Of course they are, by an order of magnitude at least.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Is very interesting and very dangerous what is been played in America a nation of laws, the suppression of information is encouraged by our own elected officials, even telling social medias to suppress all information that does not align with the government and private entities agendas.

Then who information is the one that is real? can somebody tell me? we have a media that is biased and lies every day, then we have a pharma that lies to people in order to make money and a CDC that backs them up, but the law sues on their dirty deeds are recorded it cost billions of tax dollars for the settlements, the soo call "experts" are aligned with big corporations to push their own version of what they deem the truth.

But what is the truth?, if you suppress information is to eliminate the opinions, data and numbers of those that do independent studies because they do not align with those that have appointed themselves as the authorities.

Is America leadership now full blown dictators? are we now just like China? with control of the media outlets.

Wake up Americans, this as un American and as unconstitutional as it can come.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

forced isnt bad tho. as long as when its safe & for sure effective. every store ive been in ive been forced to follow the rules or live the consequnces. or any job. any way we live is forced by an outside person. its not bad as long as its very safe & ultru effective.

A condom on a dong is an effective and safer humping bet, regardless of whether or not the other party consents, is exactly what you're saying.

Not a good handle to wear while admitting you're open to that logic gem.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

noone in their right mind would use a bio weapon as a killer ha that would be worse than just letting nukes off, complete suicide. as a disrupter & distraction ya works perfect.

im not saying china did it either. i mean setting off a chimical bomb in your own house is mad or genius or a mad genius. it looks like a frame job to me but that would be war with an external entity which as of right now would not be proper because people would want revenge

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

wth ha sex & forced is not the same catagory of this convo unless you into that kinda stuff or your gon give someone stds that is right to be illegal.

laws are force.

i meant rules enforced by microforce of course i didnt mean to be so hoarse in my online voice

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The truth that nobody in the CDC, big Pharma and the medical community wants anybody to know specially those with loves ones that die supposedly with covid at the hands of the medical establishment, most of the people that got intubated died from ruptured lungs, damage to the lining of the lungs, because that was the treatment at the moment.

Intubate anybody that said they could not breath.

The truth, is been hidden and it should never be known.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join