It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 'is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated,' CDC director says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here comes the CDC with their lies. The CDC is once again using stats and data provided by the Mainstream News Media therefore what the CDC is trying to do is quite clear.

They are pushing fear, and propaganda to make sure that the unvaccinated by fear mongering. You know CDC your BS crap is not going to work on me right?
Let alone the Mainstream News Media nonsense number of them claiming that 99.5% those who had died were unvaccinated and i am sure media never gives out the full picture on those who supposedly had died.

You even had Dr Fauci this week demanding for a Vaccine mandate well i will be agaisnt such mandates. If these mRNA vaccines are so safe as they claim you wouldn't threaten the unvaccinated with a mandate because your the ones making the conspiracy theories about the vaccines a bit more suspicious then.

There is another reason why so many western countries as well are all going for this its clearly an agenda targeting a specif and all this before the target year 2030 "The Great Reset"

I did say somewhere if China can fake up or not willing to share their actual covid number or vaccaintion data why should anyone believe the covid numbers in western countries? from the article.

Cases are rising in every state and Washington, DC

Covid-19 'is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated,' CDC director says

"We are seeing outbreaks of cases in parts of the country that have low vaccination coverage because unvaccinated people are at risk," Walensky said. Meantime, "communities that are fully vaccinated are generally faring well." Cases are rising in every state and Washington, DC, with the average of new cases at least 10% higher than a week ago -- and 38 states are seeing at least a 50% increase, according to a CNN analysis of data from Johns Hopkins University. Many experts have attributed the rise to slowing vaccination rates with only 48.3% of the US population fully vaccinated, per CDC data.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just last year the supposed "experts" and TV doctors weren't able to explain why a sudden drop of covid cases during the summer in countries like India.
Experts puzzled by India’s dramatic drop in coronavirus cases
But India last year wasn't the only country that was experiencing that drop as well there were some other countries as well but again i still dont believe the covid data from most countries as it can be inflated and used to push agendas.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
Huh…guess al these anti bodies, T cells etc… are just bling

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

My guess is that it's the other way around,the vaccinated
are super spreaders.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Someone should ask Dr. Walensky where exactly these "communities that are fully vaccinated" are because from the looks of this vaccine tracker website, there are very few....

usafacts.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Unvaccinated = Enemy Hostile.

I got learnt about "vaccine hostility"

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

literally the only ones who say this biological weapon is fake is people who see nothing besides their room, the car ride to work work & a little shopping. they dont see anything to see the actual cases & experiances just get misinformed from they tv screen cause to lazy to actually go somewhere to the whats going on.

have no doubt. the vaccinations will be forced eventually butt not for at least another year. it needs to be officially safe like a cheezit or its impossible to convince people to force it on others.

forced isnt bad tho. as long as when its safe & for sure effective. every store ive been in ive been forced to follow the rules or live the consequnces. or any job. any way we live is forced by an outside person. its not bad as long as its very safe & ultru effective.

esp. against a bioweapon

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

And it looks like CDC knows about that but are afraid to mention it. I think somewhere on ATS someone mentioned about the possible odds of vaccinated becoming spreaders because of you know.

This might get create fear and backlash.
edit on 16-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
In other news, we are experiencing an epidemic in authoritarianism.

They won't be happy until people start burning tires around the necks of the unvaxxed.

Most irresponsible messaging I've seen from our Government in the entirety of my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Seriously?
Forced 'isn't bad'?

When is the last time you had to have something unwanted introduced into YOUR BODY to access a store?

Doesn't matter how 'safe' they want to say it is, if it's an unwarranted intrusion into your body that is the DEFINITION of a 'bad thing'

In fact, I can think of a word that describes an unwarranted forced insertion

a reply to: SatansPride1

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Well it is a self limiting problem. The majority of the unvaccinated have made that choice, and is willing to risk getting the virus.

If they get the virus, in ten to 14 days, they will be among the number of the immune, or at least have antibodies, so the number of those immune through vaccination, or naturally, will be higher each week, exponentially, until there are none.

." Cases are rising in every state and Washington, DC, with the average of new cases at least 10% higher than a week ago -- and 38 states are seeing at least a 50% increase, according to a CNN analysis of data from Johns Hopkins University. Many experts have attributed the rise to slowing vaccination rates with only 48.3% of the US population fully vaccinated, per CDC data.

It will be interesting to see the numbers gradually decrease for those at risk over the next months. Or will they keep shifting around the numbers to continue the fear?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The government should start teaching Critical Vaccine Theory.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

all babies in america are forced vaxed or people will steal them & vax em & will give them back for a ransom. or immagrants. your either wealthy or your forced to eat preservatives. You cant do natural drugs legally. everything is forced by others unless your all rich & powerful enough to make your own choices.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It's very simple to look at your hospital bed usage. Until it gets overloaded it's not a huge concern. Only 3 states right now have over 10% of their beds being used for COVID patients.

Missouri, Arkansas and Nevada

www.covid-georgia.com...

Only 6 states have more than 2 new persons daily checking into hospitals per 100,000

Arkansas Missouri Nevada Louisana Wyoming and Florida

Georgia at 1.99 means that in Georgia we are getting about 200 persons going to hospitals daily out of over 10 million population.

Please note many hospitalizations aren't emergencies just more precautionary, for example, my uncle was in for two days just to get oxygen as a 70 plus year COVID patient.

public.tableau.com...:tabs=n&:display_count=y&
rigin=viz_share_link&:embed=y

edit on 16-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure if image has posted correctly, but here in the UK they are claiming that jabs have caused the drop-off in cases - inconvenient that we had almost the exact same drop-off at the same time last year, minus shots

But then, we know that's how respiratory illnesses like that work

edit on 16721 by WraithOfEva777 because: Attempting to sort image

edit on 16721 by WraithOfEva777 because: Attempting to sort image

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride1

every store ive been in ive been forced to follow the rules

Ummm...forced...?

So where you shop the security staff actually...makes...you shop there...?

How...?

Are they armed and pointing the business end at you...?

Or are you attempting to establish a false equivalency...where none exists...

Look...frankly...it's none of your damned business if I've had the experimental genetic manipulation jab...or not...
Which I have not...nor will I...and if you or anyone else...thinks they can make me get that jab...then someone will walk away...and someone will not...

Effing libbers and progs have preached for decades..."My body...My choice"...

So let that be the rallying cry against your fascism..."MY BODY...MY CHOICE"...

Nuff said...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm not getting it no matter what they do - it makes your blood look funny.

BITCHUTE

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

My guess is that it's the other way around,the vaccinated
are super spreaders.

You have to kill the non collaborators somehow.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well it is a self limiting problem. The majority of the unvaccinated have made that choice, and is willing to risk getting the virus.

If they get the virus, in ten to 14 days, they will be among the number of the immune, or at least have antibodies, so the number of those immune through vaccination, or naturally, will be higher each week, exponentially, until there are none.

What the hell happened. People are acting like the virus is 3.5% fatal as what was predicted in the beginning. Its like OMG we can't even let people get it today when it once was to allow people to get it but keep the curve flat to not overwhelm the system. Even though its about 2x that of the common flu, and even that can be debated, it is far less to the young than the flu so why hasn't the schools been open to allow heard immunity long before the vaccinations even came about? We are talking 100 million from the age of 24 and below... Talk about easy way to hit herd immunity...

edit on 16-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Vaccines arent supposed to do make your blood feel or look funny. And some foolish ones are already asking for a mandate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join