It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: shooterbrody

When I make a post as incoherent as the one I quoted you can call me out for the same thing but you'll be waiting a very long time for that to occur.

Absolutely NOTHING incoherent about what I posted.
Lol
Hopefully someday I will be so entitled to think all things I don't immediately understand are "incoherent".

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It was totally incoherent, it was a string of random words that have only meaning to you if even that.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Trump is actually Bill Brasky. The greatest man to ever live.

“I once saw him scissor-kick Angela Lansbury.”

He wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That's nice.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It was totally incoherent, it was a string of random words that have only meaning to you if even that.

Lol
Too funny!!!!
All hail the arbiter of all things incoherent.

edit on 16/7/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

He means ugly lesbians in pink pussy hats

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

He means ugly lesbians in pink pussy hats

Thanks but no.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Hmmm...well now I’m intrigued

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

When you feel like making sense you're free try again.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

When you feel like making sense you're free try again.

As if you were the arbiter of such.
Lol
What I posted makes sense.
A lot of sense actually.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I am when you reply to me and I tell you that it was incoherent. It's not like I picked a random post, you made a point of addressing me with gibberish.

edit on 16-7-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I am when you reply to me and I tell you that it was incoherent. It's not like I picked a random post, you made a point of addressing me with gibberish.

Hahahaha
You got your puppy and crayons, didn't you.
Nice.
Hope you feel safer.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
People will believe this but not what we see on Hunter Biden's laptop

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
People will believe this but not what we see on Hunter Biden's laptop

The people that hate former president trump.
The bamn people.
Yes
Yes they will

He owns them, still.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yeah.... anybody who believes that, stand on your head. Putin has Biden as his bitch now, he got nowhere with Trump.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
TPTB must have a field day with these threads watching folks from both sides go at eachother Lmfao. Divide and conquer. We are at the divide part. Good luck to the rest of us in the conquer phase.

It's actually quite sad how Biden lovers can't or just refuse to see Biden's issues and I also find it hilarious that Trump lovers think he is perfect and can do no wrong.

Wake TF up folks lol. Wake....the........f.......up.

You won't. But eh, it's worth a shot. Even In a Conspiracy Theory forum of all places y'all are so damn gullible it's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Trump was the only thing holding back the communist take over. If you really thought we idolized the man YOU need to wake the f up. The two aren’t even comparable.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Oh, so the Guardian has the secret information "leaked" from the Kremlin. Really??? Putin wanted Trump in the WH because he thought he was mentally unstable? What a load of fake news propaganda.
Of course Putin likes China Joe right, because he is so much more stable and because he is promoting communism.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

wait, HC anti Russian? Uranium One says no, even if it was just for personal lining of pockects, but she did sit on the Board of Wal Mart, and Wal Mart went all China with it's product while all the elitists in control of things gave China the advantage, our manufacturing base, and land in the US, not to mention owning us through borrowing.
The Clintons were so pro China, and yet it was Trump who was bashed for having dialogue with the Chinese leader.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Russia actively attempted to overthrow our democratic process in an attempt to install someone they thought they could control and use to destabilize the US.

Have you been living under a rock for the last three or so years? I don't think Putin needed Trump to do any of that. It's happening with him sipping on diet coke from Florida. Unless... was / is Trump part of the 'plan'?

No, he was never, and that is why they had to get him out by any means necessary, whether impeaching him twice, leveling all the vile hatred of the Big Media and Big Tech against him, stopping him from getting any approvals of important cabinet members or positions around him in government, using the 3 letter agencies against him, conspiracies of Russia Russia Russia collusion, secret fisa court activities, illegal activities of all kinds, a plannedemic and major shutdowns of our society and economy, and the mother of all conspiratorial activities.... direct voter fraud to make sure he is out and then other activities to further hurt him and his family.
Voter fraud was the name of the game to do the worst dirty work of the century. They also tried to assassinate him as well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join