It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I am thinking of Starting a New Crusade , Make Russia the 51st State ! It would be Great ! , Putin could even be it's First Governor , then Run for POTUS in the Next Election . US Commies would Object though...Hmm..........

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I am thinking of Starting a New Crusade , Make Russia the 51st State ! It would be Great ! , Putin could even be it's First Governor , then Run for POTUS in the Next Election . US Commies would Object though...Hmm..........

Putin would be a better President for America than Biden...maybe even the Biden who was 50% normal, 5 years ago.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Trump is the living embodiment of the deep-state and corporate wall-streets FAILURES to the average joe

They sold out not just the USA workers but the entire western world over Chinese market access and self gains, sick people

Regardless of Putin favoring Trump or not he couldn't vote... and Russia never made 1/1000th the contributions made by all of the above, the swampy ccp pee pee sucking clowns

We'll vote trump again regardless of Putin

i mean Xi prefers Biden

Whose the bigger threat... it ain't even close to be Russia

It CCP

so in short NOBODY CARES unless you're BLM crutch-less panseys
edit on 15-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

Hopefully they can defeat evil again , next round .
C'mon Vlad and do it again.

edit on 7/15/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Assuming these "leaks" are legitimate, which seems like a stretch of the imagination, I don't see how this proves any sort of collusion. Was Trump a part of these Kremlin meetings, was he aware of them? Trump was clearly a much better option than Hillary from Russia's perspective. Hillary has always had a very hard anti-Russian attitude, and I don't blame Russia if they helped in any way to prevent her being elected. Trump showed that he was willing to at least try to have a productive relationship with Russia and other authoritarian regimes like North Korea. He worked with Russia to virtually eliminate ISIS in Syria.

He did this not because he was colluding with these dictators, but because he wanted to give them a chance at redemption, and it worked extremely well for a period of time, he secured many historic peace deals that no leader has ever come close to securing. It seems to me that led to a strengthening of the American president’s negotiating position and not a weakening. If there was anything Trump was skilled at it was his tough negotiating and ability to make deals which weren't one sided against the US. The very first paragraph of this Guardian article uses stupid wording and dumb insults as if that shows wisdom and rationality... for that reason I must consider the entire thing to be highly questionable, and probably just more false Chinese whispers.
edit on 15/7/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

They sold out not just the USA workers but the entire western world over Chinese market access and self gains, sick people

How is Trump the embodiment of that when he fought tirelessly to reduce Chinese economic dominance, brought jobs and businesses back to the US, worked to restore the US manufacturing economy, the energy industry, the farming industry, etc... and still people have this opinion. Really?
edit on 15/7/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

It’s just another smear piece. Check out the wording. “Appear to show” like
“Sources familiar with Trumps thinking”
The guardian knows it’s BS and they’re playing words games, preying on the gullible. But how gullible do you have to be to fall for this again?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Its not Trumper logic. Its me making fun of you all.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Democrats" and "federal agencies" will "leak" anything that is harmful to what is right.
But it is, "for your safety". You can rest easy at night, knowing that the "government/leadership" and any "freedom", will be provided for you, if you do and believe, as you are told.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
More yellow journalism, cognitively biased, circle jerk click bait.

"Logically driven critical thinkers" can see this tripe for exactly what it is regardless of your opinion of Trump.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
It seems to me most logical, critical thinkers have known this for years. The evidence is out there. It helps Putin and it hurts the US to have a person like Trump in the office.

Shrugs.

Logical, critical thinkers?

You mean butt hurt, screeching fools.

edit on 15-7-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Inquiring minds want to know what the alleged kompromat contains.

Twits in ugly hats with pig faced peppermint pattys.
Of course.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly, the press have their panties already in a bunch and salivating uncontrollably waiting for Trump, they just could not have enough of him, soo they can not wait to have him back.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Sounds like drunk talk to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

ROFLMAO... wow, still with the Russia bs claims?... Are you really that deluded you can't understand Russia would not have allowed any real secrets of theirs out that easy?...

REPORT: John Brennan Hid Evidence That Putin Actually Wanted Hillary to Win in 2016

BTW, Putin loves Biden, like he loved Hillary... Biden made the deal possible between Russia and Germany for Russia to sell and provide oil to Germany which is making the Russians rich... Of course they don't want President Trump back in charge of the U.S. your ahole corrupt China Biden is making the Russians rich...

President Joe Biden and his allies received the money just months before the decision to scrap sanctions on a controversial firm building a Russian oil pipeline to Germany.

President Biden and his allies raked in campaign cash from a top Russia lobbyist in 2020, just months before his administration’s decision to scrap sanctions on a controversial firm building a Russian oil pipeline to Germany.

Richard Burt, a managing partner at McLarty Associates and a former US ambassador to Germany during the Reagan administration, ponied up $4,000 for Joe Biden in October 2020 and dropped another $10,000 in the lefty-aligned political action committee Unite The County in March 2020, FEC records show.

Biden received funds from top Russia lobbyist before Nord Stream 2 giveaway

Some people... ROFLMAO...

edit on 16-7-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment and link.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

We'll vote trump again regardless of Putin

You won't have to vote for trump again...pillow man says' trump will be reinstated as the Pres. August 13th and then he will be the "chosen one" all over again.

www.independent.co.uk...

It will be talk of the world....

news.yahoo.com...

I can't wait....

www.charlotteobserver.com...

edit on 16-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Sounds like drunk talk to me.

Deference to your expertise would be in order.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When I make a post as incoherent as the one I quoted you can call me out for the same thing but you'll be waiting a very long time for that to occur.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Trump is actually Bill Brasky. The greatest man to ever live.

“I once saw him scissor-kick Angela Lansbury.”

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join