It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons & Mueller implicated in newly released emails of hiring hit man on Seth Rich

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Interesting about Pelosi's computer.
I'm still trying to figure out what's going on on page 127.
I doubt it's talking about Pelosi's computer password/email acct. being accessed by the person doing "odd jobs"...as the names don't seem to fit.

Also, I don't this is SR's computer being talked about.

The person doing the "odd jobs"...who had the password and email access...has 3 letters in his last name.
edit on 9-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Wasn’t it rumored that Donna Brazille showed up at the hospital he was taken to for treatment? I’m not 100% sure on that but for some reason recall hearing about that and the rumor he was still alive when he arrived.

Yes its true, she actually showed up with Debbie Schultz Wasserman. She was in hot water back then when another laptop appeared in a phone booth, let by one of the brothers that was a computer tech she had hired to service everyone's computers. She wanted that computer found in the phone booth back badly. Even got into a fight with the Sheriff over it as he wouldnt give it back. Saying it was evidence. The name of the brothers escape me at the moment, Im sure someone will come up with it. They conveniently dropped off the radar rather quickly themselves. I havent forgotten them though, well, except for the name!

Donna Brazille replaced her as the Chair of the DNC.

She is/was one of Hillarys favorite go to for problems needing fixed.

This is what shes up to now since the dust has settled.

Currently Wasserman Schultz serves as a Cardinal on the Appropriations Committee, making history as the first-ever woman to Chair the Military Construction and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, where she is committed to ensuring our nation’s veterans have the resources and support they need. In addition, she serves on the Agriculture Subcommittee, as well as the Energy and Water Subcommittee, where Wasserman Schultz is a leading advocate of the efforts to protect the Florida Everglades, take bold action on climate change, and safeguard our air and water.

Makes me kind of nervous her having anything to do with our "Water."

In the 117th Congress, Wasserman Schultz also serves on the Committee on Oversight and Reform (COR), which has vast jurisdiction over the government and private sector, and plays a key role in overseeing the Biden Administration.

And

As Chief Deputy Whip of the Democratic Caucus, Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz has the unique ability to work with and help lead her colleagues in support of a progressive policy agenda. She has been a tireless defender of Social Security and Medicare

Needless to say, she has been a very busy girl. BTW, She was also caught and turned away trying to enter one of our voting stations down here in Fl in the middle of the night. Trying to use her position in Power to get in. Some may recall that.

Link to above Bio Snips

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

YES!!!! I remember parts of that now.

Anwan family!

That’s an entire story already brought up many times in these threads

Brothers I think. Super shady... and didn’t one of their wives get picked up at Dulles trying to flee and not much else was heard about them

edit on 9-7-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Wasserman...almost forgot lol

I recall watching a video of her freaking out on the law officer about the laptop found in the phone booth. She was completely unhinged 😳

edit on 9-7-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Am I dreaming?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

and some organization that sounds like a bunch of people got together and decided to form a team with a cool name -- RSMSC. When I google the name, the first hit is Rose City Model Sailing Club.

You don't have to reach so hard for the source of the acronym:
Robert
Swan
Mueller
Special
Counsel

RSMSC

Swan IS Mueller's middle name.
edit on b000000312021-07-09T23:08:10-05:0011America/ChicagoFri, 09 Jul 2021 23:08:10 -05001100000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So an indirect allegation that was sent to the Special Counsel's office and was forwarded on with a sarcastic remark, implying it was a dumb thing to allege, is suddenly now regarded as evidence?

Really.

An allegation without reason, detail, or evidence, is a fairly weak one. Especially when the allegations don't fit with ALL the facts of the case.

From my recollection, these BS allegations were flying around since 2016.

And since 12 Russian military intelligence officers were indited for the DNC hack, the idea that Rich was part of the process, would make him a collaborating traitor.

Also, if memory serves, the Fox network who broadcast the allegation, was sued by Rich's parents, and now they are rich, as well as being Rich.

edit on 9/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Page 137 has an email sent June 26th, 2018...Heavily redacted but letter begins with "Rush,"...as it is written to him.
Much redaction...small section talking about someone from Perkins-Coie presenting the San Francisco FBI with SR's laptop in May 2017...and that it was turned over voluntarily...with no search warrant suspected by the writer.

Rush is a very unusual and uncommon name...aside from Rush Limbaugh.

EDIT:
After some digging...the LRA (Rush)...the email was written to MUST BE:

Rush Atkinson
Senior Counsel, Office of the Deputy Attorney General (U.S. Department of Justice)

www.linkedin.com...

We know from the Hunter Biden cover-up what happens when the Democrat-filled FBI takes possession of any evidence that is harmful to a Democrat. (84% of FBI employee donations were to Biden's campaign)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I’m just passing along information that caught my attention.

I’m still trying to read all the related material and even said as much in my OP👍

We are all here searching for the truth my friend.

Hope you have a good weekend 😊

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sadly, all of this was known while Donald Trump was President.

The Republican-led Congress were briefed and did nothing.

President Trump asked his Attorney General to Declassify.

Attorney General Barr Did Nothing.

FBI Director Wray Did Nothing.

Is it any wonder Nancy Pelosi and Democrats fear/feel a REAL Insurrection is brewing?

Americans are "patient", but will only take so much abuse from the people we pay to run OUR country.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You know who else was caught up in this Clinton bullsh*t that was killed that a lot of people do not talk about. Shawn Lucas. He was one of my brother's best friends whom my brother had known since high school. 'They' claim he died of an overdose, but my brother who worked with him and all Shawn's other friends said he did NOT do drugs (none of their group of friends do drugs) and there is absolutely no way he took drugs and overdosed on them.

soapboxie.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Wasn’t he serving papers on members of the DNC

Just read the link

edit on 10-7-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

For such a low level political operative, he seemed to have garnered the attention of a lot of powerful people.

Usually, these 'low level' people are the ones making copies of things, routing phones calls, access to databases and other miscellaneous administrative things that their eyes and ears will witness....or they may even be the ones sending the email via dictation. They seem unimportant on the surface, but even high level people need assistants. If 'they' feel an assistant is getting too nosey, well, in the Clinton universe...........BYE.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
On Page 23 of 137 - I’ve never had luck getting images to upload here but if anyone wants to verify it’s there.

August 31,2016 - Gucciffer2 released documents on his personal blog purported to be Posted from the laptop of Nancy Pelosi.

What????

Is this old news I’ve just never heard of before?

Gucifer used to have a very active blog and yeah, he had all of this on there. I am not sure what happened to him. He is nowhere to be found, as far as I know. I dont think its new info.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Whenever y’all bring up Seth rich I feel desperation in the air. What’s really up you need to distract from? Lol

The database was just released. That is brand new. The emails were found in that database. The murder of Seth Rich is a real issue and of course people are going to talk about it because the claim of his cause of murder is BS.
Why would you think THIS is distracting from anything...its not enough to distract from anything.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Wasn’t it rumored that Donna Brazille showed up at the hospital he was taken to for treatment? I’m not 100% sure on that but for some reason recall hearing about that and the rumor he was still alive when he arrived.

Donna Brazille replaced her as the Chair of the DNC.

She is/was one of Hillarys favorite go to for problems needing fixed.

Needless to say, she has been a very busy girl. BTW, She was also caught and turned away trying to enter one of our voting stations down here in Fl in the middle of the night. Trying to use her position in Power to get in. Some may recall that.

Link to above Bio Snips

Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz tried (unsuccessfully) to enter 2 Florida mail sorting facilities at 4am on Friday 9/4/2020.

Source: www.nbcmiami.com...

Based on what we now know about Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin. Her visit like had to do with preparing "Biden ballots" for insertion into the postal system, held, and then delivered to the ballot counting location(s) at 3am on November 3rd election night.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

and some organization that sounds like a bunch of people got together and decided to form a team with a cool name -- RSMSC. When I google the name, the first hit is Rose City Model Sailing Club.

You don't have to reach so hard for the source of the acronym:
Robert
Swan
Mueller
Special
Counsel

RSMSC

Swan IS Mueller's middle name.

Interesting but inconsistent. The email is not referring to someone in the email chain.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Nothingburgers don't get classified and redacted like these are 😎🚬

Well, they do if they're not actually pertinent.

In a discussion about security matters there could come up things like 'going to be out of the office... daughter's birthday'. The fact that this material is NOT censored means it's not significant. It's gossip and rumors

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The documents released don't seem to be dealing with hypotheticals 👁️

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The Clintons are getting old and apparently in poor health, the moment they leave this rock, should be party time. For the quantity of evil on this earth will surly drop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join