It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your nuts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well said, Advisor. Hmm... too short. Is this long enough?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
No, turn a BlindEye to it.

Double entendre of course.

that was good!!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Indeed BlindEye your mother is wrong, there are demons from the deepest regions of Hell. Where do you think IRS agents and tax attorneys come from??? Note that most attorneys have merely sold their souls to Satan. As for aliens, who do you think picks the lettuce and other vegetables you eat. (Interesting thought - most of our food is handled by aliens.)

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Silly me I looked at this topic because I thought someone found a conspiracy about my genitals

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlindEye
i cant belive you people are talking like you do. get a grip . you all are freeking nuts. my mom said aliens are not real but you say they are. i read in here you think aliens are demons. if they were my mom would havetold me.

Ask your mom why she didn't come over two days ago. I'm keeping your college money now.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Above Top Secret 2.0 � Website-Related Discussion � your nuts

....what about em'?

who

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wow, Im still in shock someone actually wrote about what their mommy tells them. Maybe this site should start some kind of age check? just a thought, definetly worth reading for the laugh, I too thought it was about my genitals.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by who
Wow, Im still in shock someone actually wrote about what their mommy tells them. Maybe this site should start some kind of age check? just a thought, definetly worth reading for the laugh, I too thought it was about my genitals.

MOTHER!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   

honestly i thought this thread was something to do with sexually transmitted deseases or something!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
hey, who is this person, if they have the same IP# as
someone else, who is it?

WATERBOY!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join