It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 American Women’s Weightlifting Team

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Got this on my phone and think some of the ATS’rs will enjoy the humour. Especially after the controversial winner of the resent Nevada beauty contest.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Is it true, the world has gone bananas due to the Chinese Virus ?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Apparently there's the far east, the middle east and the country formerly known as the USA is now called the medium rare east.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm considering filing a civil rights action against the state, as I've yet to see a check, and I identify as a lottery winner.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Is it true, the world has gone bananas due to the Chinese Virus ?

There's no shame, if it's just history you flunked.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I can't watch the Olympics if I'm constantly trying to figure out who's a what.

It's just too much on my ADHD and OCD and WTF.

🌈🎖🏋

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

these guys look exactly like i imagine 80% of all ats members do! (with cowboy boots instead of these funky 70s boots of course).

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I go for the black spandex myself.

DB can pull off the Wonder Woman costume like no one else.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

i see myself somewhere in between these pics but my girlfriend would probably see it differently):

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I can't lift as much weight as a perv, in ho duds, with really dark, brittle butt and back hair, that do not behoove a womanly gender argument, seems obvious to me, even to a bird brain, but I do identify with a bald eagle. I'm about to petition the government to annex and build a home in Yellowstone. My personal pronouns are screech screech. I would like to add I demand to use either washroom, snatch little boys and girls bald, if I wish, and poop and pee in whatsoever space I occupy. In addition, all public accommodations must have their roofs removed, for equal access. Go Biden and hail Baphomet, from whom all liberal things flow.

edit on 1-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I would win. I just simply identify as someone who lifts more than every other competitor. That's it. I don't even need to prove it. Who are you to say I can't? A HATER?!!!!1!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: oloufo

I go for the black spandex myself.

Another opportunity to present DB in his best not gone to waste!

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am going to try out for the team.

The fact that I am not a woman, no longer lift weights and I'm not even American should make me a shoe in.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Another opportunity to present DB in his best not gone to waste!

DB is the reigning dutch dodge ball world champ - here is a pic from his glorious victory over the heathens last year..

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I am going to try out for the team.

The fact that I am not a woman, no longer lift weights and I'm not even American should make me a shoe in.

I still identify as someone who lifts more than you.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I promise I wouldn't turn my back on your flag....but I might stick my thumbs in my ears, waggle my fingers whilst sticking my tongue out or something equally childish, irrelevant and irreverent.

I will make sure I have my dreadlock implants - no, its not cultural appropriation because I am black at heart - change my name to something unpronounceable that represents my (not)African heritage, wear my rainbow shoelaces and my Lgbtiqcapgngfnba badges and flags with pride whilst taking the knee, giving a NBP salute and mouthing Black Lives Matter.

Beat that!

top topics

join