It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan GOP investigation finds no evidence of widespread fraud in 2020 election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
Then you wouldn't oppose checking the ballots to make sure they match the 'corrected' dominion count then?

Michigan can do whatever it wants.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

Indeed, a string of failed businesses and marriages laid out through time as a testament to his looserness.

However Bobby, I for one prefer to not call him names based on his physical attributes. The tone for doing that was set in motion by Trump himself on the 16 campaign trail by making fun of other candidates and people in the audience based on physical appearance . It's a precedent he established and I myself do not wish to follow.

I'll call him a moron any time though.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

trump isn't coming back as president in August, Q and the pillow guy are full of BS just to keep some kind of relevancy, despite their silly prognostications.

The Electoral College has already signed off on the elections. A vote recount don't mean squat....

www.businessinsider.com...

I NEVER said that he would.

And I don't know much about my pillow or Q.

Why would any of that make a forensic audit any more or less important?

Would you call what they are doing in Arizona a forensic audit?

www.aljazeera.com...

Perhaps the dembs should demand a "forensic audit" when a republican wins an election.
edit on 27-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

trump isn't coming back as president in August, Q and the pillow guy are full of BS just to keep some kind of relevancy, despite their silly prognostications.

The Electoral College has already signed off on the elections. A vote recount don't mean squat....

www.businessinsider.com...

Nothing in the opinion article from dem group Media Matters, used by al jeezera, then by

I NEVER said that he would.

And I don't know much about my pillow or Q.

Why would any of that make a forensic audit any more or less important?

Would you call what they are doing in Arizona a forensic audit?

www.aljazeera.com...

Perhaps the dembs should demand a "forensic audit" when a republican wins an election.

Yes, they should.

Even right now.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

His club of supporters are products of American culture just as we all are. To one degree or another. One huge aspect of this culture is one that is pounded into us each and every day by stand out sports celebrities. Musicians that have finally broken thought the anonymity of lower tier fame and into major hits. Actors who finally hit that big role after years of waiting tables. Each and every military promotional. People who come back from major injury and disease. NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER LET GO.

Trump for them, at least as part of his constant propaganda campaign, is the embodiment of this unreasonable ethic. It's understandable. He himself recognized this and early on made it clear that many people would follow him off the ledge when he hypothetically commented about him shooting some one in the street and his followers would defend him still. He knows, or at least then he did. There's no telling how far down the slope his dementia had gone now.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join