It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nova Scotia's idiotic Covid system.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
Or better still the survival rate is 98.71%. Really deadly this Indian variant.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Atsbhct
After a month of a small ripple of people saying, "This isn't right!"...

Sorry to hear this but it's all a year late and a loonie short. People should have been more outraged last spring.

People were. Democrats and the media demonized them and cancelled them into submission and silence. People thought I had lost my mind when I said the cure was worse than the disease and shutting the economy down was not the solution.
edit on 22-6-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Democrats and the media demonized them and cancelled them into submission and silence.

Bro, if you think the shutdowns were just a Democrat thing you're lost.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Democrats and the media demonized them and cancelled them into submission and silence.

I think a lot of Republicans did a lot more than they would have because they knew the consequences would mean losing office due to the Democrat propaganda machine.

The same reporters who attacked Trump for shutting down airports over a do nothing virus as an overreaction later attacked Trump saying they wanted him to do even more and faster and he didnt listen to them.

Republicans know if they stray too far they lose votes and elections.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

BUT AUGUSTUS SMALL CARIBBEAN ISLANDS HAD tHE LOCKDOWNS SO TRUMP CULD LOOZE DUH!!1

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I think a lot of Republicans did a lot more than they would have because they knew the consequences would mean losing office due to the Democrat propaganda machine.

Thanks for confirming that the Republicans participated in the shutdowns. IDGAF what their reasons were, I'm not a political party apologist.

edit on 22-6-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

I guarantee that our tiny peninsula only made any Covid efforts because the "Trump Bump" caused a bit of tourism here, and if we joined the worldwide concerted effort to remove him from office, maybe we could milk Trump hating Americans out of 3000 more hotel reservations.

Works out.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I guarantee that our tiny peninsula only made any Covid efforts because the "Trump Bump" caused a bit of tourism here, and if we joined the worldwide concerted effort to remove him from office, maybe we could milk Trump hating Americans out of 3000 more hotel reservations.

Works out.

Not really. I did a ton of travel over the past 16 months (cheap airline tickets...go figure) and most places that were even open were at reduced capacity. Mexico resorts, for example, were at 50% (many still are) so they're suffering from this idiocy as well

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Would love to visit Nova Scotia though

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Here I thought you guys back east had escaped the bull# the western provinces were pulling. #ty deal...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Here I thought you guys back east had escaped the bull# the western provinces were pulling. #ty deal...

We might have been fine if we hadn't switched premiers. Been all downhill since then.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It's an amazing spot for a low key vacation.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
..but I expect another fall / winter lock down blamed on a variant.

Refuse!
To obey!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
...I don't understand why there's still such a widespread fear of a virus with such a miniscule death rate.

Read the lyrics to Rage Against the Machine's "Bullet In The Head" (or better yet, read while listening along). While the song is some anti-nationalism rant (but with valid points), it's a hard strike at how the governments force-feed propaganda at us through our tvs and phones.

No escape from the mass mind rape
Play it again jack and then rewind the tape
And then play it again and again and again
Until ya mind is locked in
Believin' all the lies that they're tellin' ya
Buyin' all the products that they're sellin' ya
They say jump and ya say how high
Ya brain-dead
Ya gotta f**kin' bullet in ya head

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well, that mess needs fixed, because if the Lagina brothers can't put a coffer damn around Smith's Cove for another year, I may lose it!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Don't worry, they're just using the time to get more old coins to plant around the island.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

..but I expect another fall / winter lock down blamed on a variant.

Refuse!
To obey!

Civil Disobedience is my middle name. However a majority of our province does not feel the same way.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Civil Disobedience is my middle name. However a majority of our province does not feel the same way.

There's like nine people in Nunavut, shouldn't you have gotten them on the same page with you by now?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

There's like nine people in Nunavut, shouldn't you have gotten them on the same page with you by now?

Right now...I have renewed faith...Our border is being shut down in protest response to our premier's ego contest with the premier of our neighbor province. This is all political. ..no science basis at all. I've caught our chief medical officer in multiple flip flop lies to keep control. The comments under today's new announced restrictions that literally go against the grain of the rest of the country are causing people to pull out the pitchforks.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It's an amazing spot for a low key vacation.

When is the best time of year? I'm not adverse to cold

<< 1    3  4 >>

join