It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original doesn't equal christianity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

On the contrary, Jesus has told me to read and understand instead of quoting out of context. Each book in the bible has it's own characteristics and handles different aspects of the Law. God hates idols and the worshipping of spirits and angels. Period. I could have given you a hundred quotes about this. Period. You're not worth the time. Period.

What makes you think you will be worthy in front of God?

Jesus told you nothing. Satan did, I have books at home of saints, (some of them are known to have uncorruptable body as a sign from God they are true) who were talked by Jesus every day and it's your word against theirs.

Incidentally, around 6 years ago I was seeing and talking to angels, Jesus, and even heard the voice of Father, I was writting numerous pages of text they dictated to me. They claimed there were actually 13 commandment, and told me things that I couldn't possibly know. But then with God's mercy I converted, there were lot of prayers above me and I haven't heard of those demons since then. One of them was called Gedal'Uco or simmilar, I don't know in what way you communicate with what you call Jesus but maybe you should ask him about that name.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It says in bible God loves his saints, in old testament, saints were also mentioned in new testament.

Your praying to a human being!
Who deicdes if they're saints?
not God, the Cardinals vote on it.

Again, you are far from facts.
There has to be at least one documented miracle after calling them to help so they can become saints. Satan doesn't help people so you can exclude that.

Their life and data about them is also carefuly examined.

Let me say this again:

No one is PRAYING TO saints. Only seeking them to take protective stance for us in front of God.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The only person showing signs of wisdom in this post is Mikro.

Tassadar, you are unbelievable. Where do you get off saying Muslims worship a different God than Christians?

Just because Muslims call Him Allah and Christians call Him God?

Get it right. Elohim, Adonai, Yahweh, Allah= same God.

The word Allah can even be found in original Hebrew scripture, confirming Muhammad's message that Allah is the only true God.

Mega, the Bible has been tampered with, period.

If not, please explain these two verses because they confuse me.

Matthew and Luke both had in their testaments of Jesus a geneaology of Jesus right?

Well according to Matthew.

Jesus comes from Solomon the son of David (Matt 1:6-7)

But in Luke, Jesus comes from Nathan the son of David, hence throwing off the entire geneaology. (Luke 3:31-32)

[Edited on 7-17-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad

Be my guest, continue to pray to and worship the spirits of dead catholics, keep your statues and your icons, and call your childless priest Father, it's not me who has to answer before God about it. Though it hurts me right into the bone that you teach children to do after you. It was better for you if they put a millstone around your neck and threw you into the sea, to use the famous words of a Priest-King I happen to know quite well, if I may boast a little....

We were through this many times but whatever, it just hurts me you keep spreading those lies to people..

So you don't keep illuminated pictures of holy men and God which you use in your worshipping? You don't have statues and art of most anything you keep sacred? You don't pray do the spirits of dead catholics? You don't worship angels and principalities? And you don't teach your children to do the same? Answer please. Yes or no.

People have asked saints to pray for them - saints prayed - God listened to prayers and people were saved in impossible situations. End of story.

The children shall not suffer for the sins of their fathers. It is your priests who tell you to do it, you just follow as sheep.

Can you prove on any way that people shouldn't pray to saints? You approve praying to virgin Mary - she is also "dead" (but we all have immortal soul so not really) how about that?

Isaiah 8:16�Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. 17�And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. 18�Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. 19�And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 20�To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word (the Law and the Testimony), it is because there is no light in them. 21�And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. 22�And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

You and your excellent mind should be able to figure this one out

And about worshipping Mother Mary:

Jeremiah 44:15�Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying, 16�As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee. 17�But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil. 18�But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine. 19�And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That is right there is only one true God.
But if you do not know who God is or why he is God, are you really believing in God? or, do you just want to have eternal life? Is faith without knowlegde acceptable? You have to know your God.
The entire Islam religion is based off of one man's writings. That man also started a war and conquered about half of the known world at the time. Really peacefull religion, right?
And now, the Muslims are blowing themselves up straight to hell because they can't get along with the Jews.
Before you insult Christianity, help to solve the major f*ck ups in your religion.

and MegaQuad, I'm just gonna break down what you just said. Commenting in bold.

There has to be at least one documented miracle after calling them to help so they can become saints.

again, who's in charge?
who decides if a miracle is really a miracle?

Satan doesn't help people so you can exclude that.

ERRRR!!!, your wrong! Satan can do just about anything he wants. He is the most powerful creatinon in existence. he's banned from heaven and has to obey God, that's about it.. Demons are called powers and principalitites. The have powers. The AnitChrist will perform miracls but you can be sure as hell he didn't get his power from God. Then in the 2nd half of the tribulation, he will be possessed by Satan.

Their life and data about them is also carefuly examined.

Another who... Who examines them? The same scientists wh oahve shortenend the Bible by 2 to 3 thousand pages?

No one is PRAYING TO saints. Only seeking them to take protective stance for us in front of God.

Why do you need a representative in front of God? Have you done something wrong? Don't your confessinoals redeem you? OH!! WAIT! Your priest can't forgive you, only God can. *shrugs* Sounds like your problem bro.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What makes you think you will be worthy in front of God?

Well I certainly don't feel worthy. But obviously Jesus has a larger heart than you and me can ever imagine. Hey, he would even receive you, I'm sure. But please, let's not upset the old man by praying to incomplete spirits like the spirits of men. Pray to God and if it reaches all the way up to God, you're one lucky man. Stop confusing the messengers. It gives you a false safety. For in the end you stand there all alone and noone is helping you. God looks down uppon you from above saying: Now let the spirits of your forefathers help you. Now try to command my angels. Many of the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first.

Jesus told you nothing. Satan did, I have books at home of saints, (some of them are known to have uncorruptable body as a sign from God they are true) who were talked by Jesus every day and it's your word against theirs.

There are many ways to make bodies incorruptable. Lead, for instance. That seemes to have been popular. The real incorruptables are in Heaven and always were and always will be. But take my word: there are forces and bodies in Heaven that are corruptable indeed. Forces you think you can control by doing the dirtywork yourself so to speek: Just contact the best suited angel, lobby with the saints a little, a reminder to Jesus and Mother Mary, and perhaps if you dare, the Father? Is that it? What is it with catholicism and playing God anyway?

I can explain voices in people's heads. Paul heard alot of voices. Enough to discern between the good and the wicked. The thing with voices is that they come whenever something is written about the age you live in. Today this has been multiplied to the limits with TV, radio, film, records, internet, the media, print and press. And the really strange thing with it, do you know what that is? There is no boundry of time when you're speeking through a microphone or listening to these spirits in the other end, that may resonate 2000 years back or forth using let's say a sealed book as the pathway. This is something of the really scary things about prophecy and the Spirit of God. And there are only three things to do to stop it: through killing the person who speeks, everyone who listens or through knowledge of their fait. So look at the history of the church and what it has made the countries of Europe do through the years with eachother and the rest of the world, and tell me: Was it the knowledge you had or is it blood I see on your hands? The Jesus I know comes with a sword and the teachings of how to defend yourself with it against the worms and the dragons that live under the Sun: through loving everyone from your family to your neighbour to your enemy and not to be a cowardous liar. The Word of God is a sword that runs through every living thing: Even through Mother Mary there went a sword. Jesus is all about the correct reading of the Law and death and ressurrection, the promise of the Kingdom of God. John introduced baptism to the willing and wanting. Jesus fulfilled this prophecy through the offering of his own blood, and since then he has watched the fulfillment of the rest of his life. Whatever you do, do it out of love, not because someone ordered you to. Be that a voice or a priest.

In the Road there is a gate toward the end, where only the beloved of God may enter. And everyone tries to storm the gate or sneak in. But only those of the first ressurection may enter, and the marked by God and the blessed among the gentiles who walk in one body in the light from the seven candles -- the Body of Christ may enter. And it's a strange bunch, some even avoid the sword, and they come from a great variety of places and ages and have let go of everything that binds them to follow Christ

Where you fit in to this I have no idea about and thank God for that.

I don't know in what way you communicate with what you call Jesus but maybe you should ask him about that name.

The name of Jesus is a mysterious name. You wouldn't understand it if I showed it to you. It starts with God and ends with God. The Word of God is a mysterious word. Like a book you keep secret.

And who is that Mary you keep seeing? Half of Europe has a crush on her. The Mother of a God! It's disgusting! You are in a trance made by artists surrounding yourself with images and fetishes of the divine. It's horrible! God does not like to have his face painted. And certainly not come back and see a face he's never seen other places than over your bed. It can hurt pretty much if he then came in his real appearance and they wanted to kill him, don't you think?

Blkessings,
Mikromarius

Edit 1 My hand wrote and my God answered with thunders, but no rain. Atleast yet.

Edit 2 And now it blinked when I asked him about the word I edited in this one. Or do you worship Odin and Tor too now?

Edit 3 Now the sky is blue!

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yeah that's right mikromarius, cut what doesn't suit you.

Anyway, you are isolated case. There is nothing I can say that will make you think otherwise, perhaps you will have your own sect one day..
Everyone will have to wear special short haircut like Jesus has. He instructed it through his GREAT prophet mikromarius who came to declare all saints falseful and satanic.

They, with their unmistakable leader, who is the ONLY living creature on Earth to who was God willing to reveal truth must bring down great evil Catholic church which spreads its lies so much, even though its perfectly supported by bible but who cares about these details.

Oh and Holy Spirit? Yeah, who needs truth to be given by Holy Spirit when GREAT mikromarius, the God's chosen all-knowing announced prophet is right now on Earth.

He even has stigmata's (who are caused by natural accidents and one is missing but noone should mention that), mmm so true, that is a sign from God he must be right!

Unlike that satanic catholic priest who has all stigmata's that came through supernatural causes and a cross on his forehead.

Hey, he would even receive you, I'm sure.

Watch out, God has a sense for irony.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Mikromarius:

Are you like multi- religious, your a Muslim, yet you speak of he Lord Jesus Christ?
Are you Muslim or Christian?

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think someone from other religion has bigger chances to be saved than christian who doesn't follow most important two directives.

Originally posted by Tassadar
and MegaQuad, I'm just gonna break down what you just said. Commenting in bold.
again, who's in charge?
who decides if a miracle is really a miracle?

Ugh.. miracle is something that can't be explained with laws of physics.

ERRRR!!!, your wrong! Satan can do just about anything he wants. He is the most powerful creatinon in existence. he's banned from heaven and has to obey God, that's about it.. Demons are called powers and principalitites. The have powers. The AnitChrist will perform miracls but you can be sure as hell he didn't get his power from God. Then in the 2nd half of the tribulation, he will be possessed by Satan.

Satan can do anything except being humble.

Another who... Who examines them? The same scientists wh oahve shortenend the Bible by 2 to 3 thousand pages?

Bible isn't shortened, please don't say things that are unfounded and don't have any evidences.

Why do you need a representative in front of God? Have you done something wrong? Don't your confessinoals redeem you? OH!! WAIT! Your priest can't forgive you, only God can. *shrugs* Sounds like your problem bro.

"But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...."

Forgiving sins is authority that Jesus gave apostles, God can forgive you small things if you pray but you need priest if you commited a mortal sin. Noone ever asked Jesus when he was on Earth to forgive him small sins, and Jesus say that for mortal sin you must not pray.

"Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven."
3At this, some of the teachers of the law said to themselves, "This fellow is blaspheming!"
4Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts? 5Which is easier: to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'? 6But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...." Then he said to the paralytic, "Get up, take your mat and go home." 7And the man got up and went home. 8When the crowd saw this, they were filled with awe; and they praised God, who had given such authority to men. "

Don't be like Jews who insisted in their stubborness in accepting Jesus. You are in the same way not accepting truth that Holy Spirit has brought through first and true catholic church.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Mega, please answer my question, thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
These are notes for Matthew:

3:32 Some early manuscripts Sala
3:33 Some manuscripts Amminadab, the son of Admin, the son of Arni; other manuscripts vary widely.

You see it is difficult to translate names between various languages that is why translators messed this up a bit.
Also there may have been another David, or someone with 2 names.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Answer me this then,
Why does the Vatican need a giant library if the Bible isn't shortened.
You'll also notice Ephesians 2:8-9
8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- 9not by works, so that no one can boast

Only by grace, through faith in Christ are we saved.
Your not going to be saved through your confessionals, massess, priests or saints.

Ugh.. miracle is something that can't be explained with laws of physics

So then, are UFO's considered a miracle?

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Mikromarius:

Are you like multi- religious, your a Muslim, yet you speak of he Lord Jesus Christ?
Are you Muslim or Christian?

Tassadar

I am a believer in God who believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the first of the gods to be born as a human hence he's the Son of Man or the human son of God so to speek. When Jesus rules as God on the Father's Sabbath, there are no images of God present where the humans worship. I accept Mohammed as a prophet, though I haven't looked too much into it, and I believe that it's God's job to judge the religions, unless you're part of one, then it's one's duty to warn the slaves of Babylon and her daughters about exactly what they're doing.

Short: I call myself Christian, but I don't belong to any church. I'm a sinner like the rest of us, but I try not to do too many stupid things.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh, dude,
I that's cool man. So you basically just read up on everything and chose your own path...

That's cool man, I just wanted to affirm my main position, God being the one and only God. The Jesus of Nazarteth is also God, though he is the son of God, he is God.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Answer me this then,
Why does the Vatican need a giant library if the Bible isn't shortened.

You do realize how stupid what you say is? Sorry but really..
How about to document 2000 years of history, data of all saints, councils, popes, issues...
Yeah they don't have smarter thing to do than keep 5000 pages of "forbidden" bible that is scattered through hundreds of books. Ehh.

You'll also notice Ephesians 2:8-9
8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- 9not by works, so that no one can boast

Only by grace, through faith in Christ are we saved.
Your not going to be saved through your confessionals, massess, priests or saints.

Yes, salvation is gift, but God also gave us a gift of all this above as it helps to our salvation.

"As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. "
I agree that baptizing is not completely necessary for salvatiob but when you are baptized you receive gift of Holy Spirit. Something you are missing otherwise.
Those sacraments are also gifts through which we receive many graces.

So then, are UFO's considered a miracle?

Tassadar

I believe we were talking about miracles connected to saints after asking for protection...

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Reason why in old testament they haven't worshipped dead is because dead were not able to be in front of face of God.
They were in some kind of temporary place waiting for Jesus' sacrifice. So they couldn't pray for us like that.

"52The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people."

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yeah that's right mikromarius, cut what doesn't suit you.

Damned right I am! I resent you for stealing my name in that post, in order to speek against God, the Son and prophets. You don't insult me with that. You insult humankind, God, but most of all Jesus, the Son. That you are unable to see this is a tragedy. You make your own bed infront of God to say it politely.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why is it no one can gain access to the library unless your a Vatican employee?

Faith and baptism are two different things.
Baptism isn't necessary to go to heaven. I never even mentinoed Baptism.
Look at Titus 3:5

he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

It it only by grace (the mercy of the Lord God), through faith (your own personal acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart to be your savior for all eternity), in God (the God of Abraham, the same God that created the World, the father fo Jesus Christ, and the eternal being of all knowledge and all power that always has and always will exist). Baptism is a public display to the world you are a Christian and have accetped Christ to save your life and he now dwells within your heart (like your spirit, not your actual heart).

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   

"52The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people."

This perticular quote I have debunked earlier in the thread I started about how the Gospel of John is the only one Gospel that's telling the truth about the occurences around the killing of Jesus of Nazareth and how he woke up again.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Jesus received the Spirit of God when John the Baptist baptised him. Baptism is central in the preaching of Paul, uppon which the Roman canon seems to rest. They could just change the word elect with the word they became -- the church, and bingo it addresses everyone.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join