It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

So you are saying that the choice of the brazilian government was a careful cost benefit evaluation, that the 100s of thousands of dead justified the path taken? That if they had done otherwise DESPITE their circumstances they would have had more deaths?

I'm saying they have limited choices as a Goverment with a population that is mostly extreme poverty that live stacked up on one another. They are also a very high populated country and 500k dying there would be equal per 100,000 to like 800 in Iceland. I'm not trying to justify anything, or say they did it all good or bad, just explaining the realities here.

It's interesting isnt it... the worst countries seem to be countries with one of the following:

- In-equality
- High population (india etc. not US)
- High amount of immigrants with different social norms than local residents

In-equality is a choice. So is high population to some degree as high population starts with poverty and in-equality, creating families that do not use or can afford protection and / or depend on kids to keep the family running.

Not sure what you mean by worst...compared to what? US has the 3rd highest population in the world Brazil is 4th.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have no proof, about the vaccine. Most of my family has taken it. I’m 63 years old an I can attest to the fact that in my long life my gut instinct has saved not only my life, but extreme problems. Right now my gut is screaming, Do Not Take the Vaccine. The harder the governments pushes us to take the Jab, the louder my gut instinct says don’t do it. There is something about this that you don’t understand.

My wife and I will not be taking the vaccine, or any vaccine going forward.

I don’t know what, but something just isn’t right about this whole thing.

people like you pick and choose what fits your narrative or initial belief. It is nothing more than confirmation biases and that is what the internet has turned into, not a tool to learn.

Dr. Phil says no matter how thin you make a pancake, it always has two sides.
There's **clearly** two sides to this covid/vaccine situation.
Remember, if you leave no room for opinions that differ from yours, when your opinion differs - and it will one day - there may be no room for it.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Remember, if you leave no room for opinions that differ from yours, when your opinion differs - and it will one day - there may be no room for it.

Well I see both sides and so my views are kind of different in if you are over 40 and/or have preexisting conditions you should most likely get it. If you are healthy and under 40 don't get it.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Interesting video I stumbled upon stating COVID is the work of the life insurance industry.

Brighteon Link

It's 1.5 hours, and I suggest, worth every minute.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: aoi3610

1.5 hours?

Any chance of a summary then?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I did give a brief summary.

The guy’s been giving talks on this for 20+ Years, more than I can put over in a couple of paragraphs. I suggest the research and information is there.

One of the most intriguing videos I’ve watched recently.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yes, but a one sentence summary of a 1.5 hour video?

I don't have time to watch it.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I suggest you don’t watch it, there are so many more important things going on.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes, like the Euros footie, I'm afraid.

If you do post a long video on here you are expected to provide a decent summary.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I swear, this is an accurate summary:

COVID is the work of the life insurance industry.

The information in the video, going back to 1804 if I remember, is incredibly interesting.

The football will be over soon, when the English win Ha Ha!

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Covid goes back to 1804?!!!!

England win?

Love the thought but not very likely.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I would suggest your reply is quite dismissive, England!

20 years investigation this guy’s put in and he comes over as far from stupid.
I would further suggest 1804 is far from outrageous simply because the want to control the world has been here a long time.

Please watch it for 5 mins, he’s well spoken enough to have you by then.

edit on 21-6-2021 by aoi3610 because: My inability to read.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Sunshine, if you want folk to spend 1.5 hours of their life watching a video you are meant to post a decent summary. End of.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Meant to reply to this:

Covid goes back to 1804?!!!!

The guy’s research goes back to then, how they worked the underlying monetary gain, plus the route to now.

If someone else doesn’t, I will write up a more detailed summary.

As I said; the short summary is accurate, and the stars will tell I guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I posted it for information, watch it, don’t watch it.

I can manage to run through hundreds of pages on this site with links to videos, long articles, even 9 part documentaries with almost nothing as a description, and not troll the poster.

Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Then you must have an awful lot of time on your hands. I don't.

Trolling you? Hardly. If you post a long vid on here you are supposed to give a proper summary. Pointing this out to you is not trolling you.

Some of us have a life.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have no proof, about the vaccine. Most of my family has taken it. I’m 63 years old an I can attest to the fact that in my long life my gut instinct has saved not only my life, but extreme problems. Right now my gut is screaming, Do Not Take the Vaccine. The harder the governments pushes us to take the Jab, the louder my gut instinct says don’t do it. There is something about this that you don’t understand.

My wife and I will not be taking the vaccine, or any vaccine going forward.

I don’t know what, but something just isn’t right about this whole thing.

people like you pick and choose what fits your narrative or initial belief. It is nothing more than confirmation biases and that is what the internet has turned into, not a tool to learn.

You make very good points about opinions, but remember that there are informed opinions, and then there is the opposite, UNinformed opinions. They are worth nothing.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Here is a good article, seems in Germany they are still having outbreaks in nursing homes and senior citizen housing areas even though they are vaccinated. Take out the fact they are trying to cover up that the vaccine is not as effective on old people to evaluate this properly...in fact, very old people were not in the test group much because of their weak immune systems.

scitechdaily.com...

So the people who are most at risk of having a severe illness are not well protected by the vaccine...vaccines actually only stimulate the immune system to fight the virus, not actually give the immune system extra vigor.

From your article…

Therefore, if we are to protect this high-risk group, we cannot rely on vaccination alone.

Makes one wonder what is the point of vaccination….

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: rickymouse
Here is a good article, seems in Germany they are still having outbreaks in nursing homes and senior citizen housing areas even though they are vaccinated. Take out the fact they are trying to cover up that the vaccine is not as effective on old people to evaluate this properly...in fact, very old people were not in the test group much because of their weak immune systems.

scitechdaily.com...

So the people who are most at risk of having a severe illness are not well protected by the vaccine...vaccines actually only stimulate the immune system to fight the virus, not actually give the immune system extra vigor.

From your article…

Therefore, if we are to protect this high-risk group, we cannot rely on vaccination alone.

Makes one wonder what is the point of vaccination….

We live in a time where deceit is shoved down our throat, where misinterpretted evidence is being hailed as science. It matches what is said in the bible long ago....I guess that they had the same problems two to three thousand years ago with people deceiving others and masses of people believing the cons.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Do you find it curious how the MSM took down J&J briefly and discredited their vax? I wonder why???? only 6 reported cases of side effects was the justification used...Everything on MSM is there for a reason that aids the agenda...thats it...so if MSM says J&J is the one not to use, perhaps they are the one that should be used...Not me, I aint taking sht...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join