It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have no proof, about the vaccine. Most of my family has taken it. I’m 63 years old an I can attest to the fact that in my long life my gut instinct has saved not only my life, but extreme problems. Right now my gut is screaming, Do Not Take the Vaccine. The harder the governments pushes us to take the Jab, the louder my gut instinct says don’t do it. There is something about this that you don’t understand.

My wife and I will not be taking the vaccine, or any vaccine going forward.

I don’t know what, but something just isn’t right about this whole thing.

So get it and have fun at age 63, hope you don't have other preexisting conditions too. What is not right is the internet that pushes 99% crap and people like you pick and choose what fits your narrative or initial belief. It is nothing more than confirmation biases and that is what the internet has turned into, not a tool to learn.

edit on 20-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I'd like to hear from all you antivaxxers and anti mask wearing folk about this terrible example of what happens when what you advocate becomes reality.

I'm nether, so what happened in Italy where they went full hard lockdown massive mask use etc and still they had the highest rates in the world. It is kind of the same problem in Brazil, but Brazil is worst in the density of the population that really drives it all, also like Mexico city where it is bad as people live on top of each other while much of the rest of the country is doing well.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A thing like This is what shows you if you live in a dictatorship.
They use other people to pressure you to conform!
If you are Not with us you are the Enemy.
Be like us or die!

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'd like to hear from all you antivaxxers and anti mask wearing folk about this terrible example of what happens when what you advocate becomes reality.

I'm nether, so what happened in Italy where they went full hard lockdown massive mask use etc and still they had the highest rates in the world. It is kind of the same problem in Brazil, but Brazil is worst in the density of the population that really drives it all, also like Mexico city where it is bad as people live on top of each other while much of the rest of the country is doing well.

But my point is that Brazil did the opposite:

"The virus continues to spread as President Jair Bolsonaro refuses to back measures like social distancing".

From the article I linked.

edit on 20-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

But my point is that Brazil did the opposite:

"The virus continues to spread as President Jair Bolsonaro refuses to back measures like social distancing".

From the article I linked.

So did Florida and they came out well... My point is mask or no mask the density of the population drives the vast majority of it all no matter what you do. Brazil is also 210 million people... huge number with most stacked on top of each other and most super poor living in very poor conditions.

People will social distance or not... Do you think it takes the Goverment to do that? lol If they don't care then so be it, and it seems as a group they don't care. There is like 2 million homeless kids living on the streets of Rio, so maybe the value of life there is very cheep.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It was not just masks. Read the article.

The President of Brazil just basically ignored any threat from Covid.

Result: 500 thousand deaths, and rising.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Not sure your point... As a country they choose their path...Do you think the President could have made a difference in anyway? I don't... Have you been to Brazil? Its not a place that can shut down and get Goverment support, the average citizen can't afford masks and the Goverment doesn't really have the capabilities to support, so what are you looking for?

They also have very little medical infrastructure, so you either live or die if you get it as you are pretty much on your own.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Not sure your point... As a country they choose their path...Do you think the President could have made a difference in anyway? I don't... Have you been to Brazil? Its not a place that can shut down and get Goverment support, the average citizen can't afford masks and the Goverment doesn't really have the capabilities to support, so what are you looking for?

They also have very little medical infrastructure, so you either live or die if you get it as you are pretty much on your own.

Let me try again. Here:

www.independent.co.uk...

Yes. Of course he could have made a difference?

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Seems they are in a political year too, so that doesn't help. China turned off their vaccine, OK...I'm not saying the guy is good and like many leaders in 3rd world countries they are not... Why do you care?

“For the leftists, putting their followers in the streets is a way of wearing Mr Bolsonaro down for the election,” said Leandro Consentino, a political science professor at Insper, a university in São Paulo.

Also they are not alone...thinking poverty kind of dumps gas on the COVID fire too.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: YarlanZey

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: The2Billies

I will die, but I’m not going to volunteer for it, nor take a gamble with my life, in response to a virus that over 99% of people who get survive with no problems, or because everyone else is doing it. I’m certainly not going to volunteer for it when the own manufacturers don’t even say their product will prevent you from getting or giving the virus.

I think that most people who are reporting on these deaths and terrible injuries from these experimental therapies are doing so because people DO have a right to know, and this information is getting censored and ridiculed.

It may even save the lives of those who haven’t yet taken these shots but are considering them.

If these shots are as bad as some fear, wouldn’t YOU wanted to have known that, before you took them?

There is nothing wrong with discussing these studies and cases and deaths regarding these experimental shots.

In fact, there is something wrong with NOT discussing them.

It's ok to discuss it. No problem there.

Just don't purposely terrorize the people who have had the vaccine.

They will die regardless, you will die regardless, we all will die, an undeniable fact of life.

After seeing what the USA is becoming: read this article of a North Korean defector who sees what is coming for our nation. www.foxnews.com...
Perhaps we are all better off dying before the Democrats do this to our nation.

And yet it seems it’s the other way around, and discrimination and terrorising of the unvaccinated is being encouraged, despite it being a choice whether to have the vaccine.

We are facing the introduction of vaccine passports that the government weren’t even considering are being suggested and employers/businesses are being encouraged to deny employment/entry to the unvaccinated. Recently there was discussion about whether the unvaccinated should also be denied medical treatment (not sure if covid related or any medical treatment)

I'm not sure where in the world you are but from where I sit in Scotland, the Covid Deniars are the ones walking round with an aire of superiority. That goes double for here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Seems they are in a political year too, so that doesn't help. China turned off their vaccine, OK...I'm not saying the guy is good and like many leaders in 3rd world countries they are not... Why do you care?

“For the leftists, putting their followers in the streets is a way of wearing Mr Bolsonaro down for the election,” said Leandro Consentino, a political science professor at Insper, a university in São Paulo.

Also they are not alone...thinking poverty kind of dumps gas on the COVID fire too.

Why don't you care about half a million people dead?

What is wrong with your moral compass?

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What is wrong with your moral compass?

Well that would be like 800 people dying in Iceland, so we get caught up in numbers very quickly. In the end there really isn't a huge spike in the total deaths in a year adding COVID in too, but we sure like to focus on one thing many times.

Its a Baby Jessica phenomena where the whole country followed one baby while 100,000 babies dying go unnoticed, so it is not about uncaring, its about understanding the realities of it all. With Brazil and other places with extreme poverty the chances of dying to COVID is crazy higher for many reasons, so unless you plan to go there to help we are about in the same boat as far as caring goes.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I'm not sure where in the world you are but from where I sit in Scotland, the Covid Deniars are the ones walking round with an aire of superiority. That goes double for here on ATS.

Just what is a COVID denier these days? Seems everything said about COVID was wrong many times.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Greetings Nickn3,

Exactly mate.

Now, since I started this post; I have read about autopsy reports that showed "spike proteins" in most all major organs, brain, blood vessels, etc.

These are the things, like I mentioned above, that need verified, and re-checked with other poor victims of this covid mess.

With all of the injuries, and them not stopping the jabs is totally against past policies, like with the SARs vaccine.

I am pretty much a isolationist by nature and old age, and living on an island... so I am in no hurry to become an experiment, or take the risk, regardless how minute some claim it to be.

If your body REALLY changes and makes these spike proteins start accumulating in parts of your body; then there is going to be some true hell to pay when everyone figures out they got their body changed without asking them permission to do so. Or telling them what would happen to them if they get the jab.

You are correct, there is "something" not right at all, in the least little bit, about all this.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

edit on 21-6-2021 by pravdaseeker because: somehow, double posted, sorry, erase one of them.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

This happened under trump, so trump is a dictator?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Just what is a COVID denier these days? Seems everything said about COVID was wrong many times.

Jeremy corbyn's brother is a good example.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Jeremy corbyn's brother is a good example.

He is just a crazy idiot...lol We all got some of those..

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can agree with you there. There's a lot of it about.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So you are saying that the choice of the brazilian government was a careful cost benefit evaluation, that the 100s of thousands of dead justified the path taken? That if they had done otherwise DESPITE their circumstances they would have had more deaths?

It's interesting isnt it... the worst countries seem to be countries with one of the following:

- In-equality
- High population (india etc. not US)
- High amount of immigrants with different social norms than local residents

In-equality is a choice. So is high population to some degree as high population starts with poverty and in-equality, creating families that do not use or can afford protection and / or depend on kids to keep the family running.

High amount of immigrants is also a choice, because ironically, the immigrants we receive mostly comes from the countries that the west "liberated" through the 90s and 00s.

Yes, there are options to do the right thing and take the right path. Question is, if those in power, who often also are the cause of these problems, are willing to make the necessary sacrifices to ensure the larger population rather than the few.

One thing that is certain, is if you look at the chessboard now and compare it to last year, and do the same in 6 months. The will be a big redistribution of resources, but it will have benefitted very few, instead of the very many.

And that is why those in power don't make the right choice, ever.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join