It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Astrological Sign are you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I am a Virgo.

I have studied Astrology for 50 years. I have interpreted 100's of Natal Birth Charts. (In person only). It is a soft science, and many tests have shown that there is something going on. I encountered it when living in a commune when I was 17 and the leader asked me to patch his Log a-frame hut with mud. While inside I saw a couple books on Astrology and read something that talked about Virgos' present influences. That hooked me. The language to describe the human experience was much wider and colorful than any other I had read. Story: About 20 years ago I was having a beer at a pub and sitting next to me was a middle aged Psychologist. I told him I like Astrology better than Psychology. He says that is stupid because it is a pseudoscience. I then asked him if I could guess his Sign in 4 guesses wouldn't it show some statistical "proof". He said yes. I said your either a Pisces or Virgo. The guy was shocked and speechless. He was a Virgo. Just lately John Boehner was in the news. I said he is a Capricorn, Scorpio, or Gemini. He is a Scorpio, with two personal planets in Gemini, and a small stellium in Capricorn.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BorisBadInOff

in My chart all the (8) planets assume an outwardly spiral order, if you were to draw a line from the Sun out Mercury then Venus, Earth, Mars etc it is a spiral shape, is there a name for that? im a Capricorn, the GOAT

edit on 5-6-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I'm Aries, according to this mentalism.

It's an easy hook because everyone likes to hear more about 'themselves'.

But I enjoyed your meeting with the psychologist and perhaps the reason he was quick to point out that it's a pseudoscience I was really hoping you'd respond by pointing out the irony in his words.

Imagine how that conversation would have gone.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Taurus gang in the house representing for all the bulls.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I have learned that Leos are the worst people in Earth. Based on this info, tell me what sign I am.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

My Sign is Cancer , can you Tell . ? .....Hmm....

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Cool Cancer means immortality

crab-scarab-immortality

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I'm nunya.

Why anyone would narrow the curve to discovering their identity by revealing their starsign to a complete stranger on a public platform is just plain stupid.

Ok now I'm ready for the accusations of paranoia............LOL.
edit on 5-6-2021 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I am scorpio, at least that is what they say now days. I did find some old crap womans magazines from around the sixties and according to their astrology page the dates were different, and I think I would have been a libra back then. I am at the near end of the scorpio month/days. But what about the 13th sign that use to be around Ophiucus (spelling?). There ws 13 star signs until was it the Greeks (unsure) who decided 12 was a much easier number to do mathematical equations with. Go figure. Someone said my chart for me and said I was prone to head injuries, of which I have had one from an accident and also learnt to walk at 9 months with no idea where I was walking would always hit my head, I still hit my head frequently bu accident, I also hate anyone touching the top of my head. Anyways.....
edit on 5-6-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Snap.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'm identifying and creating an new Astrological sign. I'll call it the Simpleton sign.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Snap.

I Sense You Good .........................)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IPromiseNothing

OOh congratulations on being the first Simpleton, i was going to make my own one up but im already the GOAT

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Boris... how's Natasha (your Spy/anarchist, teammate/ partner on Rockey Show w/Bullwinkle Moose ?)

50 years activity, starting when 17 years old... Ah Ha a 67 year old Boomer

Taurus/bull, year of Rat, element wood/earth, favorite squeeze Libra model,, Pagan-Shaman-istical

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Gotta be a point here... First Aquarius to post

Most logical sign... and im dead center

Do we get predictions or... can you tell me my fortune?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I have learned that Leos are the worst people in Earth. Based on this info, tell me what sign I am.

I’m a Leo, and you’re either a Pisces or Scorpio. You feel that way because we won’t put up with your sheet 🤣

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
How about you tell me what sign I am, after a few questions? I would find that totally intriguing

Eta: My bro was a total sceptic until he analysed his (now ex) wife's sign and traits. He surmised that a lot of it could be chemical based. So when the mother is forming the baby she is eating, breathing in, coming into contact with groups of chemicals/biological substances which change depending on the time of year, plus when the baby is born they also are initially exposed to a group of chemicals/biological substances that are around at that particular time. Additionally there are magnetic and possible planetary influences directly or indirectly as they may influence the bio/chemical elements we get exposed too. The bio/chemical influence certainly made logical sense to me.
edit on 5-6-2021 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Aries here! And you've got about 10 years on me in the field... I haven't done personal horoscope readings for years though. For many reasons, I didn't find it helpful for those I did the readings for. These days I limit my readings to new babies in the family.

Question for you that I've pondered over the years: On the forums, do you think folks are more likely to express their sun sign or their rising sign or a combination/something else?

I tend to think we all default to our ascendants, at least initially and predominantly, but on certain topics and/or with certain members, our sun signs (and even our moon signs) may express themselves where the topic is more personal... something we actually have personal knowledge and experience of. Those topics that "belong" to the world, however, we still approach in accord with our ascendant.

Welcome aboard! I'd love to see more astrological talk around here...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
wow i happen to be the spy in the sky
anyway, its all about numbers and once your life tunes into a number by your lines in your palm which happens to be lined upped with them stars above, one will then realized their fate in life. Other then that, its all BS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join