It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents speaking out against their children under 18 getting vaccines

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well it looks like some parents are speaking up about children on getting the vaccine. (I think we're at no permission required from parents currently at age 12, and that age is set to be lowered).
Finding it incredulous that this is even happening but I guess no surprise in this world?

An online petition was started - wondering where this will lead. Do parents have rights over their children under the age of 18 anymore?

From the petition:
"We, Concerned Parents Saskatchewan, Call To
immediately STOP the Pfizer-Biontech Clinical Trial from enrolling any child In Saskatchewan, and frankly anywhere else on the globe.
Or in other-words, We call for the immediate STOP of the so-called COVID "vaccination" of school-aged children (ages 5 through 18) in Saskatchewan and worldwide."

secure.avaaz.org...

Has anyone seen the video (I think from B.C.) of kids being offered free ice cream if they get the vaccine, while their parents are being banned from the park by police blocking them? I can't locate it. Quite the times, quite the times these are.
edit on 2-6-2021 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Doesn't that come under some child endangerment laws? I mean it’s the same as a van pulling up and telling kids they have candy inside? Stranger danger.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There have been parents speaking up about vaccines for decades. Nothing new. If you don't want you kids vaccinated, then don't. Not too difficult is it.

If the school requires it, well, pull the kids out and go to another school. Those are the options.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsEvolutionBaby

Makes sense. Take the rational thinking (adult) minds out of the equation.

Doesn’t surprise me though. In many states, children at the age of twelve can choose which parent they want to live with. Guess which parent they usually choose? That’s right, the ‘fun’ partying parent that lets them get away with murder with no consequences.

Guess how well those kids turn out......

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why is any citizen of Canada OK with handing over the health of their children to the state?

Are they still pretending the deaths of school kids from late 1800s til the 90s never happened?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
There have been parents speaking up about vaccines for decades. Nothing new. If you don't want you kids vaccinated, then don't. Not too difficult is it.

If the school requires it, well, pull the kids out and go to another school. Those are the options.

Yes. Rules of a governed society.

And it works the other way — your non vaccinated child endangers my child.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

They must be trying to catch up with the US

www.google.com...

US figures:

Currently, 16 vaccines – some requiring multiple doses at specific ages and times – are recommended from birth to 18 years old. Recommended vaccines include: Influenza (annual flu shot) Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Doesn't that come under some child endangerment laws? I mean it’s the same as a van pulling up and telling kids they have candy inside? Stranger danger.

Thats what the video referred to with the "free ice cream with your jab, no parents allowed in".

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Why is any citizen of Canada OK with handing over the health of their children to the state?

Are they still pretending the deaths of school kids from late 1800s til the 90s never happened?

Yep been happening for decades, that - as you no doubt know.
Kamloops, B.C. being in the spotlight now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes, lets force vaccines on young children who basically have a 0% chance of death. What a bunch of whimps who vaccinate their kids. I bet the same people that do that give them sugar cereal for breakfast, lunchables for lunch, and McDonalds for dinner but yet are worried about COVID????

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow, didn't know 12 is the new age of maturity!

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Makes sense. Take the rational thinking (adult) minds out of the equation.

Doesn’t surprise me though. In many states, children at the age of twelve can choose which parent they want to live with. Guess which parent they usually choose? That’s right, the ‘fun’ partying parent that lets them get away with murder with no consequences.

Guess how well those kids turn out......

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
Yes, lets force vaccines on young children who basically have a 0% chance of death. What a bunch of whimps who vaccinate their kids. I bet the same people that do that give them sugar cereal for breakfast, lunchables for lunch, and McDonalds for dinner but yet are worried about COVID????

Feeling bad for the parents who are against it, and unable to stop their children from being injected.
Toss in peer pressure, and some free ice cream with that.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If by "candy" you mean a shot that's fully regulated and indemnified by the federal government", and by "Stranger" you mean a highly qualified professional acting within strict scientific and ethical constraints. They yes, it's exactly alike.

Except the stranger isn't pulling up in a van, they're sitting in a vaccination center and the kids are actively coming to them.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Remember when you were that age and your parents told you NO?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So who's accepting the responsibility when the long term side effects start kicking in.

Blindness, sterility, and strange and unusual cancers and such.

Typical child vaxxer at age 25.

Especially when the survival rate of actual children that get the covid is 99%.

edit on 2-6-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If by "candy" you mean a shot that's fully regulated and indemnified by the federal government", and by "Stranger" you mean a highly qualified professional acting within strict scientific and ethical constraints. They yes, it's exactly alike.

Except the stranger isn't pulling up in a van, they're sitting in a vaccination center and the kids are actively coming to them.
m

Actually in some states in the US, public schools have and are being used as “vaccination” centers and giving kids the not-vaccines without their parents having given consent.

Now, who are these “highly professional and ethical people” about whom you are talking? Because “ethical” most certainly does NOT describe the drug companies who are making and distributing and profiting from these experimental gene therapies . They’ve all been so unethical in the past that they have each paid billions in out of court settlements for the harm they knowingly caused in the distribution of their drugs. Each of them more than once.

You certainly can’t be taking about Mr. Fauci, or Bill Gates, or the illegitimate President Biden, since they all have major financial stakes in these very drug companies and who stand to profit from the distribution of these experimental gene therapies. That situation is the very definition of unethical. I won’t even go into the lies of Mr. Fauci, on record, to Congress, about his knowledge of the bio weapons research that was conducted under his command and with the funding he authorized his agency to provide.

About the shots being “fully regulated” by the federal government: they are not. The FDA (which also stands to profit from the distribution of these experimental gene therapies) has not approved these not-vaccines. They have authorized them for emergency use. They are not approved. THE APPROVAL for these not-vaccines HAS BEEN WAIVED.

Furthermore, these drug companies themselves classify these not-vaccines as: not vaccines. They filed the paperwork under EXPERIMENTAL therapy. That’s how they are able to get away with not listing the ingredients in the shots. Don’t believe me? Go to CVS and ask to look at the insert that comes with whatever version of the experimental gene therapy which they are administering.

Why are these shots given emergency authorization for use as experimental gene therapy instead of as a regular FDA-approved vaccine? One, they don’t fit under the definition of a vaccine.

Two, there haven’t been the time or number of people in/of trials to pass as an FDA-approved drug. Vaccines take a good decade to get through all of the safety and efficacy trials. These got done in well less than a year. Besides not being subjected to the correct amount of time required for testing, the trials didn’t contain enough people. They didn’t have a big enough sample of the population.

Is that ethical? To skip all of the safety steps? For a virus that has a greater than 99% survival rate?

Last questions for you: do you think it’s acceptable that these drug companies are completely exempt from liability from any death or damages that may happen as a result of these experimental drugs? Why do you think they have protection from liability?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Your child is in no danger if the vaccine works, but then again even you know it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Annee

Your child is in no danger if the vaccine works, but then again even you know it doesn't.

I am pro-vaccine. My mother was a polio victim.

Your claim that this "vaccine" does not work is based on what?

There are children who have immune deficiencies, etc -- who can not tolerate a vaccine.

It matters a great deal that healthy children are vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If this was a true vaccine that was tested for years and approved sure, but this is a lab experiment and our children do not need to be the rats.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Parents in BC are taking their kids to be vaccinated. I can assure there is nobody luring them into a park with ice cream or parents being blocked from joining them.

new topics

top topics

join