It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fricking woke idiots...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Is the the " I hate white people " thread

Looks like it so far........

It is actually the "I hate stupid racists" thread.

I totally understand why you don't understand that....

edit on 31-5-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A gentleman walks' away, he says to his wife "on this I believe differently but you and I both have the right to our opinions" and then never mentions it again to her avoiding the discussion in favour of family harmony.

There is currently nothing we can do about it, if the propaganda machine has brainwashed even some you love then forgive them what is not there fault and thank God you have your own mind, don't fall out with her over a piddling political argument there are far more urgent real world problems to face in very marriage.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Like I've been saying, since actual racism has been declining, the progressive left had to re-invent racism and use critical race theory to actually teach people how to be racist.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
1) Social Media is neither social nor media.

2) See point 1) above.

It is like the Covid lockdowns and abatement. July was the height of the restrictions but by no means the beginning nor high point of the statistics. We end now in Ohio at numbers akin to mid July of last year with less than 40% of Ohio fully vaccinated. So either it wasn’t as bad or there is an over abundance of faith in an unproven vaccine that needed at least 75% participation to come close to herd immunity according to them.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Like I've been saying, since actual racism has been declining, the progressive left had to re-invent racism and use critical race theory to actually teach people how to be racist.

I certainly can't rebut that.

To me America is more racist now then it was 20 years ago.

That HAS to be by design.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here is a link with video to the armed protest in Tulsa tulsaworld.com... -8f93-f7bc80b810f8.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share

It was a little windy to be carrying big flags IMO while dressing in their version of armed battle rattle ! I have a lawyer friend who is a military academy graduate who set me the link with the only comment being, "He thought he would never see this in Tulsa."

Like I told him most of this stuff will not matter in 25 or a hundred years... not to us anyway as only those left will have to put up with the idiots will be affected.

edit on 727stk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I used to have friends this fekking stupid.

Then I deleted my Fakebook account. Life got a whole hell of a lot better afterward. Not saying it'd solve your issues, just saying my route to Peace of Mind was through a different means. You proverbially used your foot, a door, and ass cheek imprints. I used a middle finger to a screen and a simple mouse click.

The results between us STILL equal out to better than before, though, so more power to you
and I hope she cries under her bed at night from being one friend lonelier. If she doesn't already, and to be honest, to whine that much & ignore catalyst sources for those things, well, she probably does cry under the bed at night.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The penny will drop for these types when there's no one left to lecture but their multiple cats and the passing traffic.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Nyiah

The penny will drop for these types when there's no one left to lecture but their multiple cats and the passing traffic.

TOTALLY unrelated to the topic, but I was wondering about this the other day...

As a crotchety past her prime Deplorable woman who is now alone in the house...

How does the "Cat Lady" thing work, exactly?

Do they just start showing up until I have 27 of them, or do I actually have to go get them?

I'm afraid I just don't understand the logistics of it.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Start with one the rest seem to find you.

I am a guy that at one point had 6 cats, and 2 70lbs dogs.

If your first is a good cat you just wont stop.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm not sure.
I had one then a neighbour found a lost one and asked if we'd have it because she had a big dog.

I think you have to start hoarding things first. Once the house is too full of junk to clean it'll attract vermin types which in turn will be fun and food for the local strays.
Maybe just never cleaning the house would be a start because then you'd be striking a blow against male oppression..

As for the shouting at traffic....... Gin might help.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Back on topic......

I have a sister who is desperately woke and I find the best thing is to laugh at her.

They hate that.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Erm....

I was attempting to make a joke and I suck at it, apparently

In reality, I have a few dogs and a lot of feral cats on the property.

When the cats get to about a dozen, I shoot them until there is about a half dozen.

They really kill off the grouse population if you don't keep them thinned out.

I can assure you that I will never be a "Cat Lady."

~awkward moment~

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You have to kill them or else they might die.

He was comin' right at me!!!!!!!

I got it.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I tried to point out comparing a massacre to a riot is reprehensible and cheapens what the survivors in tulsa went through...

Damn right it is and thank you for saying so. More to the point, the people of Greenwood were close to helpless and defenseless, unlike the cowardly congress critters who were well protected by well armed Capitol Police. The people of Greenwood had no place to run... no place to hide... no one to protect them.

Not to make excuses for anyone, but the simple truth is that the dumbing down of America has been more successful than some of us ever could have imagined. And it's the same people responsible for dumbing us down that are responsible for educating and informing us. For anyone not smart enough to figure it out, they need others to help them see the light. And for those who are smart enough to figure it out, they need to help others see the light to help all of us!!! Because no one else is gonna do it.

If you are so inclined, I have found that sometimes -- not all the time, but sometimes -- if I respond with something like, "I really wish I could believe that, but..." or "I might believe that, except for....."

In this case, I would probably have said, "I wish I could just blame it on "White people," but that's throwing a whole lot of people under the bus that don't deserve it. And giving a free pass to those who do deserve your condemnation. Because in fact, those "White people" who terrorized and brutalized the people of Greenwood were actually deputized by government officials, and were acting under color of law. This wasn't about "White people". This was about rogue government."

I know it's not a perfect approach, and doesn't work with everyone, but it does sometimes give people a little more perspective. And I know it's not your responsibility to skool the stoopid, but it is your prerogative and your privilege... and you'll be doing you and yours a favor by doing so.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You have to kill them or else they might die.

He was comin' right at me!!!!!!!

I got it.

You have to keep their population low or they will absolutely decimate the local bird population, game birds included.

The cats are not a part of the local ecosystem.

I like a few of them around to keep the mouse population down.

Too many and they take over the ecosystem.

Until the coyotes find out about them...

And I will shut up now.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Since the majority of "woke folk" are fully aware that they are faking it out of fear that they're next to be "called out" (ridiculous expression), just bursting out laughing right in their faces let's them know they're busted without the need for further engagement.

When they know that you know they're in the wrong for trying to cause trouble their only option is to back off.

Do gooders are the worlds worst trouble makers.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Since the majority of "woke folk" are fully aware that they are faking it out of fear that they're next to be "called out"...

LOL... dare I? Yeah... I do....

I wish I could believe that the majority of woke folk are actually aware, but I can't give them that much credit. I really can't. Most of them hear something that sounds good and they run with it. Often because it props their ego and sense of self-importance.

...just bursting out laughing right in their faces let's them know they're busted without the need for further engagement.

But for those who are clearly aware and too clever by half, I agree... nothing better than laughing in their face! Nothing pricks the pride and wounds the ego more than being laughed at with the full confidence of someone who knows better.

Do gooders are the worlds worst trouble makers.

Yeah, something about intentions and Hell comes to mind here

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Really? you don't even know me.

At all...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove

Really? you don't even know me.

At all...

And the same goes for you, you don't know that you in fact blanket racism-tarred several minorities that posted before thine holy self.

So which one are you playing, the pot or the kettle?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join