It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lower birth rates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just walked by an idiot-box tuned to CNN showing various parts of the world with lower birth rates during the plandemic. Trying to set a narrative to cover up the possibility that the gene therapy 'vaccine' is making people infertile? During all those lockdowns I'd have guessed quite a few couples were fornicating quite a bit, with nothing else to do when businesses and society were shuttered...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sincerelyme
During all those lockdowns I'd have guessed quite a few couples were fornicating quite a bit, with nothing else to do when businesses and society were shuttered...

Nah. Nobody in America was ever locked down, they all went to Walmart. My sex life depleted because schools were closed, and the kids were always home.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There are lower birth rates because children are expensive and Millennials don't move out.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sincerelyme
No need to set up a narrative like that.

Even if the jab causes infertility, which is a big maybe, it can be spun down the road as something unexpected but good for the planet and, subsequently, for humanity.

Couples fornicate all the time without producing babies.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
There are lower birth rates because children are expensive and Millennials don't move out.

Gawd, I love logic.

And -- I've been reading women around the world are choosing to remain single and have careers instead of marriage and kids.

It's world wide.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Millennial here (40). I have kids and my own house. I think you have your generations mixed up.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Millennial here (40). I have kids and my own house. I think you have your generations mixed up.

Then you are not Millennial, just born in the wrong time or raised old school. You are giving hope about the future, not all is lost.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Then you are not Millennial, just born in the wrong time or raised old school. You are giving hope about the future, not all is lost.

Millennial is an age group. Currently people aged 25-40.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I look forward to the Z generation.

The new one coming up.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Compared to hundred years ago, it might as well be nil, when large families were just financially supported by an average Joe, and woman weren't taxed.

Then there are abortions to consider, along with most of the human race skipping Leg Day.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Millennial is an age group. Currently people aged 25-40.

I know that. You are post-disco.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

edit on 30-5-2021 by Atsbhct because: Replied to wrong person.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Birth rates in the US have been trending down for about 10 years. 2019 saw the lowest birthrate here in 32 years.

With the large number of negative uterine reactions developing, including 96 out of 107 participants who took the shot in their first trimester, I suspect the overall birthrate will be trending downward significantly, for years to come.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not a problem, Biden just got a three hundred buck a month per kid stimulus package approved. That should increase birthrates here among all races happen for a couple of year. They did away with per kid equal increases years ago to stop people from having kids, there were girls out there that would get pregnant every year to keep increasing their income from Welfare, I had a guy working for me who was on Welfare and making more than I was as a foreman at Community action in my home town years ago. I made him work work harder for a week when he bragged about how much he was making with the new kid that was born over the weekend.
edit on 30-5-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sincerelyme
During all those lockdowns I'd have guessed quite a few couples were fornicating quite a bit, with nothing else to do when businesses and society were shuttered...

Nah. Nobody in America was ever locked down, they all went to Walmart. My sex life depleted because schools were closed, and the kids were always home.

Whew boy, I'm glad you didn't stop at because schools were closed lmao.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Gawd, I love logic.

And -- I've been reading women around the world are choosing to remain single and have careers instead of marriage and kids.

It's world wide.

I've read that women are choosing to become single mothers, so they don't have to keep their pretty boy # boys involved.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Annee

Gawd, I love logic.

It's world wide.

I've read that women are choosing to become single mothers, so they don't have to keep their pretty boy # boys involved.

That too.

Even some men (not just gay) are using a surrogate to have their own child.

The downside — forced surrogate mills.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
I was thinking the same, that millennials were born after 2000, but I looked it up he's right. And I just found out I'm Gen X...and I do believe I read somewhere that Gen X is the best and brightest of all the Gens.....

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

No offense meant, but you should never, under any circumstances, believe what CNN says. Let alone any other talking head on your glowing screen. 99.99% chance what they say is propaganda.

Propaganda: information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Yes, propaganda. Your intelligent post shows you to be perceptive, a good thing for Gen X.

new topics

top topics

join