It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanted to tell a joke

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I told my friend I saw three holes full of water in the ground.

She said, "Well, well, well."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love watching rivers on TV.

Sometimes I decide on a main channel, sometimes I'll opt for a live stream.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did the man keep his children away from the chicken?

Because of its fowl language.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Three poachers are sitting around their campfire winding down after activities. There are three deer and a bear hanging in the trees at their camp. Suddenly engine noise coming through the woods...Game Warden! The poachers fidget a bit but this isn't their first rodeo so they play it cool as the critters are tagged properly. Game Warden approaches the camp and tells the poachers that he's going to look around..He does, and everything checks out he tells the poachers, who are relieved. As the game warden is leaving he turns and says "I just have one question, Why does that bear have a bullet hole in each hand? The drunkest of the poachers says "Well that's because he covered his eyes when we shined the spotlight on him"

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No jokes, the other day this dude was talking about a group of sharks following a yacht.

Is it a "school" of sharks, or a "pod" of sharks?

Nope - it is a shiver of sharks.
jonathanbecher.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I just got a call from a charity asking me if I wanted to donate some of my old clothes to the starving people throughout the world.

I told them to # off. Anyone who fits into my clothes isn't starving.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join