It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about the RFID chip and vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Not related to vaccines but Elon Musk would definitely like to put a chip in your brain mate.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Actually, no, I am referencing passive RFID chips. They are powered by external EM fields produced by the reader.

Everything electrical has a power supply of some kind; in this case it is just an antenna, rectifier, and capacitor. The difference is that passive devices do not have a power source contained within them, while active devices have a self-contained power source.

I think you are confusing a supply with a source. They are not the same.

TheRedneck

Yes sir, your distinction about internal vs external (EM field) power is on the money as I understand RFID devices to work, thank you for pointing that out important fact (~both~ "active" and "passive" are powered, but just by different sources).

When I was looking up background on "passive" RFID tags I found an interesting site (same site basically that linked prior) that offers SDKs and DYI kits for creating your own application around RFID technology. Wish I had more time to devote to that, seems like a fun and interesting hobby.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Here's a simple experiment. Take 3mm of metal and see if it can hold the weight of a magnet like in those videos. I don't mean whether it will stick to the magnet, I mean can you lift the magnet up using the 3mm of metal, because that's what was being shown in those videos.

Well something the size of a mite...no It is stupid to even suggest.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That wouldn't be cheap to do, so I'm going to have to ask for a little more evidence.

I'm not sure what you are asking for. I basically been a sceptic with an open mind all there years I been here. You are correct, it was about 10k in cost. I had it done at the Rebound clinic at the Moda center where the Trailblazers play. The Team's head office is right next door. I'm 6'5" 280 so they had to use the "big one" that they use for players...lol I actually have tears on both shoulders and will need surgery on both
sucks to get old...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thank goodness it can only kill you but doesn't guarantee you a permanent spot in Hell.
Phew!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Oh, yes, RFID chips come in a wide range of sizes, all of them small, but not all of them the size we are discussing. There is actually an advantage to using slightly larger chips (in the range of 3mm), as they are a little easier to handle. It's the same principle that I use with printed circuit boards: I can get low-wattage resistors down to the 01005 size (~0.01" x ~0.005") but I am simply not able to use them! My normal size is 0805 (~0.08" x ~0.05") because I can handle them easily with my equipment. Sure, those 01005 components will save board space, but I would spend hours trying to solder them into place and have a high failure rate.

Similarly, it is simply easier to handle something that is 3 mm square than it is something that is 0.05 mm square.

The reason I focused on the smaller size was to illustrate the impossibility of using a vaccine injection to implant an RFID chip even for the smallest chips manufactured.

As to being able to do more... yes, they can. The more the capability of a processor, the more transistors that are needed. Transistors take up space on the substrate, so a larger device can have more transistors and thus more capability. However, in the case of RFID chips, that additional capability is not really needed. All it would do is use more power to drive more circuitry, and power is the key limiter on passive RFID circuitry. Wireless power transmission from the reader supplies very little actual power.

TheRedneck

Here is something crazy, Clyde Lewis' May 17th show was all about this, and it is called Magnetic Morph. I really think he hides out on ATS looking for material at times.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm not sure what could have caused that. Red blood cells do contain iron, a ferromagnetic metal, but as single atoms. That's why the MRI doesn't present a problem with blood: the iron particles are too small to create a substantial pull. That said, perhaps that slight pull from the magnetic field combined with some tenderness inside the arm might have led to the discomfort.

Just a hypothesis.

TheRedneck

Or I was just stuck in a bad position that was just enough to put pressure in an area, just thought it was interesting it was my vax arm as I'm left handed and I asked for it in the right arm...lol

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Any tattoos on the arm that was uncomfortable during the MRI?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Any tattoos on the arm that was uncomfortable during the MRI?

Zero tats...kind of funny being in the military for 28 years. I have clips and a rod in one knee but I feel nothing there. I really think it was just the position, but so weird with all the connections...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have a very low tech reason it didn't happen for all those who don't like your High tech reasons... You really think the people who so badly bungled the rollout were smart enough to manage a super high tech chip injection secretly?

I take great comfort in the fact they are not nearly that brilliant or well organized... and probably never will be. But I'm glad there are people out there who think our Government is capable enough to pull it off...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Excellent!

I do think the RFID chips provide some distinct advantages. I would have to imagine that they can encode more data, but in quickly browsing the actual white paper, I didnt see the specific numbers on how much data can be encoded in the QDs right now. I would have to imagine its in there, but its probably more of a curiosity than anything.

My pushback on your points would be twofold: 1) there isnt anything saying more data, like a unique ID, couldnt be stored in the QDs. Even in reading some further articles and comments from folks in the field, this seems to be a foregone conclusion. At least eventually.

However, I think the more salient (and perbaps disturbing) point is that.. in the context of ever-increasing alienation of the individual among massive surveillance networks.. a unique ID in this particular node of the surveillance systems might be unnecessary, even redundant.

In a basic yes/no logic system where we just want to determine if someone is "acceptable" to the system, something like this might be perfect. Particularly when incorporated with all of the other means of surveillance already present (smartphones, cameras, facial/gait/biometric recognition, etc) as well as a technology that could be built to require updating every few years.

While the detectors still seem to be the cost prohibitive portion of the QDs, they would only have to grant or deny access based on adherence to authorities. In that, I would argue that the individual themselves is largely irrelevant, and they can be tracked through other means.

So, while I would expect the amount of data capacity on the QDs would almost certainly expand to include unique ID, it wouldnt be necessary in order to build a digital wall around businesses, parks, public functions, etc. Particularly if this is complemented by societal pressure (i.e. if most people want such "security" to "protect" themselves from a given virus).

In other words, if I personally wanted to build a gatekeeping network of this scale & type, I would be looking at behavioral adherence itself coupled with social backing.

If you can lock someone out of society in this way, it doesnt really matter who the individual is. Particularly when supplemented through other methods that already enable pretty granular resolution. They would be considered a "non-person," at best, both in the societal gate tech as well as the general population.

All purely speculative, of course, but I think its a more interesting aspect of the debate/conversation than the magnets

As a bit of an aside, what they did to build the QD detectors in smartphones is very, very cool. I also have to mention that how "decentralization" is being talked about in terms of these massive & powerful NGOs, corporations, etc. really irks me.

ETA: Also wanted to mention that a lot of these concepts could be used in some very neat and beneficial ways. But, as long as the Iron Law of Oligarchy is in play, we need to be exceptionally wary of all of this.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That wouldn't be cheap to do, so I'm going to have to ask for a little more evidence.

I'm not sure what you are asking for. I basically been a sceptic with an open mind all there years I been here. You are correct, it was about 10k in cost. I had it done at the Rebound clinic at the Moda center where the Trailblazers play. The Team's head office is right next door. I'm 6'5" 280 so they had to use the "big one" that they use for players...lol I actually have tears on both shoulders and will need surgery on both
sucks to get old...

I'm suggesting that you'd need to be extremely wealthy do put that much green down on the table over an internet rumor about a vaccine. Especially as you could get the same information for much less using much more basic equipment. So I'm suggesting that if you want us to take what you say at face value then "pics or it didn't happen".

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Something as small as they are suggesting wouldn't be able to hold a magnet of the size being shown in place. So it's fake.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Even if someone developed this technology, it wouldn't account for a magnet sticking to a person's skin. The forces involved for a magnet to stick would be far stronger than what individual proteins could produce. The average N42 neodymium magnet only produces about 0.6 Teslas of flux density at the surface of the magnet; within a few millimeters that drops to practically zero. It would take quite a few grams at least of solid iron to induce a force large enough to hold a magnet a millimeter or two away.

The technology is intended to allow the use of external magnetic fields to affect the migration of the proteins. Very, very little force is required to do that, as a protein is microscopic.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

13.4 kHz (you dropped a decimal there), and no, it is far lower than the commercial radio bands. I suspect that newer chips would use a much higher frequency, as that cuts down on the physical size of the oscillator components. The downside is that more power is needed and component placement on the substrate becomes critical due to unintentional reactances.

Your link essentially says what I said but in a more mathematical manner. Classic antenna design is useless for such small devices, so inductance antenna design is used (this is a miniaturized version of the classic coil antenna design). However, it is not correct to say that it is an inductor instead of an antenna... the two are actually related. It is an inductive antenna design that allows for transmission over very short distances.

Understand that, where possible, I try to keep any explanations on this forum in layman's terms or at least give a superficial explanation when I cannot. My purpose is to promote understanding, not to wow someone with big words.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: riverrat01

they already micro chipped us years ago with our phones.

Cell phones can track a person's movements. They not only contain a GPS circuit, but also a record of cell tower communication that can be used for triangulation.

However, one can forget their cell phone. I do it all the time. My cell phone may be sitting here charging while I'm miles away. Also, one can simply remove the battery from their cell phone, rendering it useless for tracking purposes (although I think the newer phones do not have a removable battery). In contrast, I don't think I ever left the house and forgot to take my hand with me.

and dont you think that if they wanted to put rfid's in us they would simply put it in our water.

That might be a good way to track a person's turds. The digestive tract doesn't work like that.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Here's a nice bit of trivia for you: the communication used by RFIDs is a simplified version of Bluetooth. Very similar protocols, just with less security since with RFID, the whole idea is that existence is the security. It would be hard to pull someone else's hand out one's pocket and hold it up to the scanner without someone noticing.

The power supply is a miniaturized version of the inductive charging stations on newer cell phones.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I'm suggesting that you'd need to be extremely wealthy do put that much green down on the table over an internet rumor about a vaccine. Especially as you could get the same information for much less using much more basic equipment. So I'm suggesting that if you want us to take what you say at face value then "pics or it didn't happen".

Its free to me. I have free healthcare with my company and Tricare picks up all copays as I'm also retired military. The two are not related as in I didn't get MRIs because of my shots. My X rays didn't show any damage so the next step is MRI to look at the tissue damage. As they are unrelated events I thought it was interesting when I read Redneck's post.

BTW its only you not taking me at face value...and not a "us"

When I have surgery on my right in a couple of weeks I'll send you pics.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Something as small as they are suggesting wouldn't be able to hold a magnet of the size being shown in place. So it's fake.

Agree, and I said as much a number of times. I don't think anything considered a chip would hold a magnet no matter how big.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

A quantum dot is either there or not; therefore it can store exactly one bit of data. To handle a little over 4 billion possible combinations would require 32 dots, and there are more individuals on the planet now than that number.

In addition, quantum dots could be added after the fact, changing one's "code." That would make them extremely insecure. Also, it would require continual updating if one's status were to change, in the form of physically changing the quantum dots themselves.

With the RFID, one has a unique number that is encrypted along with other data that verifies the encryption. This requires a little over 100 bits of data to be transmitted. There is no need to change the chip if one's status changes... just a simple change in a database does the trick. Also, the number of databases already in existence on us is quite large. Why do you think Google, Facebook, and Twitter are mining data? For databases to allow examination of individual purchasing patterns. Combine those databases with law enforcement, medical, credit, banking, taxation, etc., and you can use that one unique identifier to receive an up-to-the-minute analysis on any aspect of a person's life without ever even seeing them.

I am certain that something akin to a barcode will be included as a tattoo at the implantation site, both to mark the location should the chip ever malfunction and need to be replaced, and to provide a backup for identification if needed. But that tattoo, unlike a quantum dot arrangement, would be a one-time thing. Since the actual information is in computer databases instead of on one's arm, any change in one's status is quickly and effortlessly reflected in real time.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join