It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about the RFID chip and vaccines

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

your above comment lies in the realms of imagination. (best put in the gray area
)

Graphene oxide responds extremely well to magnetism created through EMF feild. The Japanese have removed three batches of vaccine as they have found foreign magnetic material in them..

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

your above comment lies in the realms of imagination. (best put in the gray area
)

Graphene oxide responds extremely well to magnetism created through EMF feild. The Japanese have removed three batches of vaccine as they have found foreign magnetic material in them..

Are we really back to the fridge magnet nonsense, again?!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Graphene oxide responds extremely well to magnetism created through EMF feild.

Yes it does. It does not create magnetic fields, however, nor is there enough graphene oxide in a syringe of vaccine to create the effect. At most, placing a magnet against one's arm, assuming the presence of graphene oxide (which has not been proven by any stretch of the imagination), would cause the graphene oxide to move toward the magnet; it would not hold the magnet in place. There is not enough material there to do so.

The Japanese have removed three batches of vaccine as they have found foreign magnetic material in them..

Yes, they have. All of the contaminated batches came from a manufacturing facility in Spain. The contaminant is described as appearing to be a congealed powder, black in color, and said to be attracted to magnets (ferromagnetic).

Iron (II, III) oxide, aka "black iron," is commonly used as an anti-corrosion coating on containers. Over time, it can and does have a tendency to degrade. It is black in color and highly ferromagnetic. The chances are that the contaminant was black iron that had leached from a container due to poor quality control. It fits the specifics of the incidents: right color, ferromagnetic, probably used in the manufacture, and would act as a congealed powder if it leached into the vaccine. It would also account for the few severe reactions, as the body does not tolerate black iron very well.

Let's try to keep this one thread in the realm of at least attempting to be scientific, hmmm? There are a dozen threads, most in LOL, where your fictional narrative seems to be welcome.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

)

Yes, yes we are, after an up to date, electrical engineer took the time and effort to carefully explain the mechanics/physics of it.

This place doesn't deny ignorance as much as it should.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

)

Yes, yes we are, after an up to date, electrical engineer took the time and effort to carefully explain the mechanics/physics of it.

Yes. But have a care, they don't take kindly to criticizing this site. Not that I would dream of doing so. Obviously.....

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

)

Yes. But have a care, they don't take kindly to criticizing this site. Not that I would dream of doing so. Obviously.....

Well, the sites content is user driven/provided, so, I'm not criticising the "site" per se'
It's a wondrous place at times, I have learned much, and had my mind changed on more than one occasion. I do miss some of the good posters/writers that have gone..even ones I seldom agree'd with. I wish I was a better writer, and smarter..lol.

The vax has it's issues, rare ones, and I think nothing is written in stone yet, this RFID stuff, should be put to sleep.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join