It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is going to cost AZ's Maricopa County millions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

Stolen elections have consequences. Like that senile old moron named Joe we have pretending he's really POTUS.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I've heard him referred to as POTATUS, but I think that's pretty derogatory to potatoes. They obviously have much higher cognitive abilities.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

LOL, you mean the machines that they didn't even certify before the last elections won't be certified so they can't use them!? Bwahahahaha, you gotta be kidding. How about we go back to paper and pen and hand counting, that won't cost millions and it's much tougher to cheat.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It's not the people who vote that counts, it's the people who count the votes.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Which is why you have the ballots counted twice, once each by the two parties receiving the most votes, under the supervision of the other parties.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster
Maricopa County will need new voting machines after losing chain of custody to the Cyber Ninjas.

And, the GOP wants to do this to Michigan and Pennsylvania and Georgia and Wisconsin and New Hampshire.

What amazes me is that no one in the Arizona Senate understood that the instant that the county board of elections handed over those machines to the Cyber Ninjas, those machines could never be used again in an election; any election. A break in chain of custody is not something that can be "fixed", and none of those machines can ever be used again.

I can hear you now; "The Ninjas didn't play with the machines . . . really . . . they wouldn't do that."

Yeah, as if that would matter anyway. I worked as a poll worker trainer back in 2011, and the machines we used for training could not even be stored in the same building as the machines that were to be used for the actual election. I never even saw those machines during the months that I worked as a trainer; none of us did. And we were employees of the county board of elections.

I can't believe that as this weird little drama played out in Arizona, that I didn't remember this fundamental aspect of how elections are run; that the voting machines, and all the peripheral equipment required to complete the system as a whole, cannot ever be used again if the chain of custody has been broken or if that chain of custody cannot be completely verified. And, there's no fixing any of this, and certainly no way that this mess can now be ignored by the state senate that made it; not that they won't try to claim otherwise.

The word "irony" comes to mind here. What a stupid, unnecessary mess, and the pressure is being put on state level GOP leadership by Trump operatives to make this happen in every other state that Trump lost to Joe Biden. Hopefully, the enormous cost on Maricopa County [and the state of Arizona] of replacing these compromised systems will make the GOP leaders of state legislatures stop and reconsider inviting this bizarre little carnival into their largest, most diverse counties.

It's not as if any of this foolishness will or can affect the outcome of the 2020 election. Trump will still be out of office regardless of what the Cyber Ninjas do or don't find with their . . . um . . . unique processes. None of what the Ninjas are doing is official or legally sanctioned.

You would prefer government waste only come from the democrats?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

There's renewed talk about claims about the stolen election. The left seems to be getting nervous. Their big talking point: saying the election was stolen and discussing the possibility is too damaging to the country's image. Well, the truth can be damning.
edit on 24-5-2021 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

There's renewed talk about claims about the stolen election. The left seems to be getting nervous. Their big talking point: saying the election was stolen and discussing the possibility is too damaging to the country's image. Well, the truth can be damning.

The only people saying the Left is getting nervous — is the Right.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Dutchowl

The only people saying the Left is getting nervous — is the Right.

And why would anybody else admit it anyway ?? roflmao 😃

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Any government carrying out a death penalty costs are high. There are so many guilty fraudsters it'll cost a fortune.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Actions speak louder than words, and so far their actions have been saying a lot about how much they want to make sure nothing is uncovered by this audit.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Actions speak louder than words, and so far their actions have been saying a lot about how much they want to make sure nothing is uncovered by this audit.

That’s how you choose to interpret it.

This is how legal process works.

NO ONE — is going to swing open their doors and say “have at it”.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

There's a big difference between swinging open doors and saying "have at it", and trying to obstruct and block at every potential opportunity. Sending 100 attorneys as soon as the audit is announced doesn't scream "nothing to see here". Saying "we don't have the passwords, Dominion does" doesn't scream innocence, especially considering that's a violation of state election laws.

But, hey, wasn't it Obama who said "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about" when people went in an uproar over one of his massive surveillance bills? Something to think about.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

There's a big difference between swinging open doors and saying "have at it", and trying to obstruct and block at every potential opportunity. Sending 100 attorneys as soon as the audit is announced doesn't scream "nothing to see here". Saying "we don't have the passwords, Dominion does" doesn't scream innocence, especially considering that's a violation of state election laws.

But, hey, wasn't it Obama who said "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about" when people went in an uproar over one of his massive surveillance bills? Something to think about.

You want it to be wrong. You want it to be an issue.

I’ll wait for the final assessment.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Your assumption of what I want about this couldn't be any more incorrect. I want the truth. If the truth is that everything actually was legitimate and above board, which it is far from looking like with the actions of the media and Democrats, then life goes on, and I keep speaking with my votes. If it turns out that the truth is fraud, then it shows what we need to fix to ensure it doesn't happen again. If nothing gets fixed in that case, then it's up to the people to fix it, by voting in the people that will, but that involves voting based on policy, rather than personality. Something that a lot of people in this country refuse to do.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What’s really weird is the outright PANIC of the left over an audit. This should be done in every state in our country. Even 65% of the LEFT thinks there was voter fraud in THIS election.
Why don’t you want integrity in your elections?
Democrats have been cheating elections at least since 1960 and before.
Why don’t they want voter ID? Even Arab countries have voter ID. The answer is obvious they want to be able to CHEAT. I’m a minority and I’m outraged that democrats think us black and brown people aren’t smart enough to have and or read an ID card. I WANT to know the people who voted WERE the people registered to vote. Not some COPIED box of mail in ballots.
It’s so obvious that the left wants to win 100% of the time. Why is this never a problem on the right?
If we had above board elections democrats would be a 30% minority.
And I’ll say right here I DONT want a 100% conservative government. I like it split so we don’t go too far in either direction. But I sure as hell don’t want a leftist majority and neither does most of the country.
But this immigration thing and opposition to voter laws is for ONLY one reason. To pad their rolls and having the freedom to cheat in elections. Or to win at all costs.
Even we minorities want voter ID black and brown. The only ones who don’t are corrupt politicians.
Why do you think democrats won’t clean up voter rolls?
To CHEAT. Every angle they use to to overcome the will of the voters. Why do they want votes to count DAYS after the elections? So they KNOW how many ballots to print.
Even American Idol can count votes in an hour
But NOT the greatest country in the world.
Everyone KNOWS the big secret about “voter suppression “ it’s a euphemism for “ being able to CHEAT”

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

That’s an easy fix. Borrow a little history from the Soviets. Death by firing squad and bill the next of kin for the ammo used.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Your assumption of what I want about this couldn't be any more incorrect. I want the truth. If the truth is that everything actually was legitimate and above board, which it is far from looking like with the actions of the media and Democrats, then life goes on, and I keep speaking with my votes. If it turns out that the truth is fraud, then it shows what we need to fix to ensure it doesn't happen again. If nothing gets fixed in that case, then it's up to the people to fix it, by voting in the people that will, but that involves voting based on policy, rather than personality. Something that a lot of people in this country refuse to do.

So your words say.

And here Republicans push for more audits.

Arizona and Georgia audits move forward as Republicans continue to push election fraud lies

Democrats couldn’t possibly win fair and square. Must be fraud.

And who is running these audits? Trump supporting conspiracy pushers.

What could possibly go wrong?

But, hey! Just throw the doors open and let them have at it.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Thanks for your reply. I’ve always appreciated your well thought out posts . You’ve educated me today on this one and also a ton on ancient civilizations.

Digging down to what really goes on can be a complex task.

In my opinion you really like to buy whatever the government or academia is selling you and why wouldn’t you ?

The first thing they teach you at my level of academics is to question everything... and I do mean every-bloody-thing. Get to the original documents. Are they fair and honest? What's the methods? Who's the source. If anything, I'm probably more suspicious.

Me I have been lied to by the government so much that I feel like everything they say is suspect .

I worked for a local government for several decades and am quite aware of how much is self-serving and the number of liars and cheats out there as well as stupid decisions and administrators falling for a good line from a salesman.

I'm also aware of how many good people there are in government who truly go out of their way to help others... at all levels.

I dont expect to hear the truth from them ever or their propaganda machine that is the main stream media . This main steam media that would make Goebbels propaganda look like cable access .

(I did look up the Goebel's propaganda statements... quite interesting - found here if anyone is curiousI think if you've done any work in the media (newspapers, etc) you would come to a different conclusion (I have friends in the newspaper business and worked in it very briefly in college.) Part of it comes down to access... and reporters have been given better access than Youtubers and others that many here rely on.

I'm sure you've noticed threads where the title and statement didn't match the article being quoted in the least.

I just meant trump had the thing won . I went to bed and woke up and Biden magically won . How’d that happen ? Was Biden the only one to receive votes after 10 ?

No, both received votes after that. I watched until about midnight. Biden was slightly ahead in votes but there was no clear electoral college winner. There was just a slim margin between the two.

Then the late counts came in (big cities) and they started opening and counting the mail-in ballots and Biden's slim lead grew.

This never added up to me . A lot of times stuff doesn’t add up to me and most of the time it’s found out that global elite who run our government were lying to us . This seems like the case to me .

It was literally city versus country. This has always bee the main division in American politics and up until the late 20th century, most people lived in smaller towns and in the country. This has changed; not more of our population lives in cities, and the city dweller votes differently (more liberal) than the country.

The reason is because they have different problems. Country problems can be solved by status quo -- that which has always worked. City problems are very different and require new solutions... as an example, integrating the schools of a small town is much easier (tell everyone to go to one school) than it is to integrate the schools in DC (for example) where multiple schools with different resources are involved... schools that can be many miles farther from home than the neighorhood school. So you get busing and other solutions that don't make sense to the country folk.

Not many people like Biden .

Not many people on ATS like Biden. ATS, however, does not reflect the population of America.

He has no redeeming qualities .

He hasn't cheated on his wife. He doesn't constantly exaggerate. He doesn't start Twitter wars. He apologizes when he's wrong. He reads intelligence briefings. He hasn't put family members on the payroll. He's not about making dramatic appearances and so forth. He is a faithful churchgoer and does know his Bible.

etc, etc...

Liberals like him just fine. I know you are probably as unhappy with him as I was with Trump, but I'm glad to see the quick vaccine rollout, the reversal of environmental polices, the start of cleaning up the mess at the border, etc, etc.

I just don’t see it . I don’t see him beating Obama’s numbers .

What also was in his favor was the "never Trump" faction who would have voted for a canary over Trump.

Folks here sneered at the big rallies like the Women's Day rally and the March for Science (both of which I attended)... these drew crowds much larger than Trump's speeches *and* at each and every one of these there were tables where people could register to vote or change their addresses... in enough time for each state to verify that they were eligible to vote.

So no "last minute" folk... these were vetted properly long before.

Liberals *also* educated their friends and their circles (and everyone else) about vote timing and documents and organized volunteers to drive people to polls. They apparently didn't do this at Trump rallies. And we were constantly posting on social media about where to get registered and what the deadline was, where to vote, where early registration was, where early voting was (at least, I posted this stuff and my friends would repost and retweet it... and I wasn't the only one doing this.)

I didn't see Trump's voters doing this. They seemed more content to post memes.

A lot of African Americans who voted for Obama didn’t vote for Biden . They heard his racist remarks and saw trumps policies were better for the middle class .

Trump was very thoroughly disliked by the Black community... to the tune of around 80%.

You can confirm this by looking at online data.

Screw the local county election board and the clerks and the election . I haven’t seen one candidate in 40 years who wasn’t a puppet for the global elite .

I've seen politicians who were responsive to the people.

It seemed to me trump was the only candidate the media and the global elite and the good ol boys higher up in the government couldn’t stand .

Check out the 2017 Women's March (I was there, by the way)... that's just the start of the groundswell of people who couldn't stand him. And some of the media really seemed to love Trump, glossing over flaws and misstatements and so forth.

Sure as hell don’t waste my time voting either . If voting changed anything they wouldn’t let us do it as mark twain said and Stalin said it’s not your vote that counts it’s who counts the votes . I’m glad you can pat yourself on the back though for being part of the fairest election of any country on any planet from the history of time .

Vote counting is always bipartisan... and given how thin the margin is for some of the local races, I vote in every single one of them. I vote in the big elections.

The US elections are generally free from error these days...though I really dislike the electoral college.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Oh My God already 😧

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join