It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is going to cost AZ's Maricopa County millions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: NorEaster
"Millions" of dollars today, is what "thousands" of dollars was to a state, just 10 years ago. One Southwest state is spending $2.3 million, testing Bobcat urine's effect on drunk mice.

It's the new method for politicians to launder money into their pockets and campaigns, just sub out (to their accomplices) a bunch of faked and totally wacked out things to spend money on, but funnel it right back to themselves or a majority of it.

Obama did it with the Obama care web site and the Solyndra energy company who gave a large chunk of it back to Obama illegally, which is why he is now worth 100 million plus dollars. A Big fat felony but never been prosecuted.

They are probably doing this against the voting machines so they can launder fresh new money using the excuse that chain of custody was breached because of the audit and millions must be now spent.. Voting machines are like a fleet of Lamborghinis to these crooks,
edit on 21-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Doesn't this clown know , or want to know , the sheer amount of paperwork (not including "change" paperwork ) that has to be filed BEFORE the process begins ?
Every step has to be outlined and minutely detailed and cannot be deviated from .
If it did , then know-nothing did not do THEIR job in monitoring the process to begin with .
(then , someone has to sign off that the process was strictly followed)
What a buffoon .

( I have had to do this 100s of times )

/end rant
edit on 5/21/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/21/21 by Gothmog because: 1000s would not be correct.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'm not a dem.

I too am fighting this audit. Because it's not transparent. It's being done by a biased company.

If it was being done by a dem company that hated trump and refused to show their work how would you feel?
Would you trust those results?

I want the audits done by bi-partisan companies that show their work at every step. Otherwise I will trust nothing that is found.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

You should be more concerned about the broken chain of custody of the mail-in votes themselves.

But, keep right on swallowing a clearly, obviously fraudulent election.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'm not a dem.

That’s a bigger news scoop than the OP.

It’s an audit. Facts don’t care about your politics.
edit on 21-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I want the audits done by bi-partisan companies

Can you give an outline of a bi-partisan company ?
They all are.
Companies cannot vote.
Companies cannot run for office.
Only people can do either of those.

I await your definition .

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The interesting thing is that the SOS is essentially admitting that they apparently have no way of EVER being able to verify or validate election software or election machines PERIOD.

I mean how did you certify them in the first place? Just sayin'.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Patriots care about transparency.

There is no transparency here.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Any company should have a mix of parties watching to see how the audit is being done.

Why are you afraid of sunshine?
Why are you fighting transparency?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

how do you know of all of their politics?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Any company should have a mix of parties watching to see how the audit is being done.

Why are you afraid of sunshine?
Why are you fighting transparency?

Mix of parties ?
You do live in the US , right ?
There is no obligation , anywhere , for you to state your political side.
Anywhere.
And for a "company" to ask , is against Federal regulations .
Even for Federal workers.

Now , are you going to answer my question ?
What is a bi-partisan company ?
Still waiting .

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It's being done by a biased company.

Well first who is not bias? Bias can go both ways as in not looking for fraud, right? So I would think if I had to put the bias somewhere it would where they would need to find factual evidence compared to just not looking hard enough.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I'm not a dem.

I too am fighting this audit. Because it's not transparent. It's being done by a biased company.

If it was being done by a dem company that hated trump and refused to show their work how would you feel?
Would you trust those results?

I want the audits done by bi-partisan companies that show their work at every step. Otherwise I will trust nothing that is found.

Ha!

You're a leftist shill.
We've all seen your posting history the last few years.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Fake news. It was revealed today that any reprogramming would only cost $8000.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Am I missing something but didn’t the Secretary of State unwittingly admit the machines can get hacked.
edit on 21-5-2021 by Ash614 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Thenail
Well trump won the election . Why would they . I went to bed and the election was over and trump won . Wake up and he was cheated out of it . The child sniffing weirdo won . The 47 year career politician who has done nothing for no one ever . Even broke Obama’s record . Not bad for a total racist

Because of the timing of the poll reporting. The big cities (where the average station gets thousands of voters) takes a LOT longer to process than rural votes.

When the polls close, anyone standing in line at the exact minute they close (7 pm) is allowed to still vote, no matter how long that takes. I've had a line of a hundred waiting to vote when polls closed (I'm an elections judge) and it took from 7 pm to 10 pm before that last voter voted... then it took another 2 1/2 hours to seal and secure the machines, the ballots, run the reports, straighten up the area... and then I drive to the county elections office (half an hour) where I turn in the results (there were 10 judges ahead of me. They did not see my data until nearly 2 am and it would have taken another hour or so to confirm and post it.

So 3-4 am is NOT any unusual time for a big city area (I live in Dallas) to be reporting on final polls.

But, see for yourself. Contact your local county elections board, train as a clerk, and work an election.

Explain how what you're saying fits in with the fact that the last two or three decades worth of elections were wrapped up around midnight of the election day itself. A winner was declared in all of them except for 2000. No, there was something else going on after midnight for this election that was never present before. Very suspicious behaviour.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My opinion is, if it costs millions to get rid of those machines and ensure that put elections are free of fraud, that's money well spent. Of course, the leftist troll farm, just like the politicians, want to obstruct and spread rumors as fact, because the auditors haven't released anything, and will not until the audit is completed. These same useful idiots are claiming that the auditors are in there switching votes around as we post about it on this very forum, yet they forget that the entire process is being live streamed, so every move made is recorded. Unless I missed something and the live stream stopped.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

edit on 21-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: already pointed out fake news

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Considering I saw someone mention that it would only cost around $8000 to reprogram the machines, of have to agree with you. It doesn't mean that the machines.can be trusted. At any rate, I wouldn't mind taking one out to the desert and giving it the Office Space treatment. The Dominion machines can't be trusted, under any circumstances. Wasn't there a video going around not too long ago from the CEO of Dominion, or some other person high up on their corporate ladder admitting that the fix was in, and it was against Trump?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The Dominion machines will only be leased to other states and no one will ever know.

yea bs no one will ever know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join