It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Bluebeam and the rise in mainstream UFO reporting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A couple months ago people started to talk about Faked Alien Invasions again among the conspiracy minded. A revival of the old Project Bluebeam conspiracy theory. Almost like clockwork we then seem to be getting a lot of UFO reports in the media, Im starting to think we are either being set up for full disclosure or Project Bluebeam, one or the other. I saw on a thread about 42,000 satellites being placed in orbit right here at ATS, then there is Trumps space force program.

Are we finally being set up for even that old conspiracy theory of Project Bluebeam becoming a reality like so many other "theories" that are unfolding before our eyes?

What are your thoughts on full disclosure or Project Bluebeam?
In these crazy times we live, I wouldnt discount anything any more.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

I'm not sure, but i have noticed a certain set of UFO/alien fanatics who have an almost religious belief that aliens are going to show up and somehow change the world when they appear.

Other than that, who knows, aliens, no aliens, I dunno, It's just another one of those things that may or may mot change society. I mean a year ago i never would have thought a giant media campaign could have #ed the entire world so unbelievably bad so i dunno.

It's #ing clown world, anything goes at this point.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Aint that the truth. I read many years ago about operation mindf*ck. So much propaganda that nobody is sure what is true any more. Kind of ironic that in an age when the worlds information is at our fingertips, the level of wilful ignorance is at epidemic levels.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I agree.

My first thought after the 60 Minutes Special and all the news stations covering the Tic Tack was Blue Beam. I don't trust the government or their propaganda. They'll use this phenomenon to increase military spending, control us, confuse other nations.

I do believe their is an interstellar phenomenon that is totally hidden. They are so advanced - If they want us to know, we'll know. If they don't want us to know, we will never know and never capture it on film. Aside from the testimony of contactees and he said-she said

The government is either hoaxing us for power/money OR colluding with a malevolent extradimensional phenomenon that WANTS us to think it's interstellar.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I believe they’re giving us bits of legit UFO/UAP intel, but why now? Is it a simple matter of Congress getting behind it and pushing for answers in the need for improved security against a galactic threat? Or are they using it to distract us from something bigger, like the looming economic collapse we’re going to have to deal with? I don’t trust the government to ever DJ o the right thing

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There could be many possibilities for this acceleration, of ufo information. What I find interesting is it is no longer ufo it is called UAP. That’s tells me their is some form of evolution in knowledge.

There is definitely a technological race between nations on this planet, eventually space will be the next scenario for strategic warfare. There is a probability that exists, that this could be explained rationally and with reason. Although, it’s highly unlikely. This has been going on for eons, there are ancient writings and religions based off of, so called phenomena. Considering that coincidence all throughout history, there has been sightings of unfathomable miraculous activity in the sky.

We could be reaching a point in time, where this activity is accelerating the minds in the governments are conditioning the world for a possibility of something occurring they will not be able to explain, that is also not logically likely, if we use logical reasoning, for anything good that is, an advanced sentient being or advanced civilization has nothing to gain, by making friends with a warlike primitive species.

Yet indeed it makes me wonder, based off of what is being used as information, one would think being in the digital age we would have compelling evidence by now, since it’s occurring near military weaponry, to be enemy tech, or who knows maybe it’s some advanced civ that lives in the deep depths of the ocean. In any case we have the military acknowledging unknown amazing aerial displays in the sky now, an attitude just recently adopted, and does truly bring up the question... Why..

🤔

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
an advanced sentient being or advanced civilization has nothing to gain, by making friends with a warlike primitive species.

🤔

That assumes the intentions of any "aliens" is benevolent. I tend to think that if aliens did turn up it would probably be to harvest us for food.

But yes indeed, why now? After decades of cover up and denial. It does make one think.
edit on 20215America/Chicago05pm5pmTue, 18 May 2021 23:29:22 -05000521 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
I don’t trust the government to ever DJ o the right thing

That makes two of us. The pursuit of government is the eternal struggle for more power over us peons.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I tend to think that if aliens did turn up it would probably be to harvest us for food.

I"m not being rude here, but other than the plot for a good Twilight Zone episode, how can that make a lick of sense?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Dont know if you have looked around lately, but we are living in an episode of the twilight zone right now.
People imprisoning themselves in their homes, wearing masks outside, and alone in their cars out of fear of a virus that 99% of people survive. We have a news media that blatantly lies to us every day, Hollywood is pushing subversive agendas through its movies and we have outspoken actors and sports stars telling us we are racists and misogynists, we are told to stay indoors by stars that are jetsetting all over the world, we are being divided on race, gender, sexuality, class, religion, and anything else that divides us. There is a demented, corrupt, pathologically lying piece of # in the white house, he never got there legitimately.
So with that state of affairs, what is so far out that the aliens intent for us just might not be good?
If an ultra advanced civilisation of aliens came here and asked to speak to our leader, and then they got to speak to Biden, leader of the free world, paedophile in chief, father of a crack head that is "the most intelligent person he knows", they would probably eradicate us for being so f*cking dumb and not worthy of the air we breath.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Relax. The government isnt competent enough to pull off something like Project Bluebeam.

edit on 19-5-2021 by tjocksteffe because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Im not so sure, government is very adept at killing people, at convincing people to fear something that is mostly harmless.
It turns neighbour against neighbour by painting those that choose not to be vaccinated as selfish and guilty of killing people.
Government is indeed so dangerous that the founding fathers created the Constitution to protect free citizens from a government whose sole purpose is more power and control.

With the proliferation of propaganda, communism being taken seriously as a valid political system, they have been very successful at dividing us.
Governments have killed hundreds of millions of people in their pursuit of power and control, I would never underestimate them.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

That assumes the intentions of any "aliens" is benevolent. I tend to think that if aliens did turn up it would probably be to harvest us for food.

They definitely aren't benevolent.

They have the power to save our planet, disarm all the nuclear weapons around the world, stop genocide, end food scarcity, end disease, and guide us to being a peaceful species. But instead, they watch us massacre each other and destroy our planet in total secret.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Dont know if you have looked around lately, but we are living in an episode of the twilight zone right now.
People imprisoning themselves in their homes, wearing masks outside, and alone in their cars out of fear of a virus that 99% of people survive. We have a news media that blatantly lies to us every day, Hollywood is pushing subversive agendas through its movies and we have outspoken actors and sports stars telling us we are racists and misogynists, we are told to stay indoors by stars that are jetsetting all over the world, we are being divided on race, gender, sexuality, class, religion, and anything else that divides us. There is a demented, corrupt, pathologically lying piece of # in the white house, he never got there legitimately.
So with that state of affairs, what is so far out that the aliens intent for us just might not be good?
If an ultra advanced civilisation of aliens came here and asked to speak to our leader, and then they got to speak to Biden, leader of the free world, paedophile in chief, father of a crack head that is "the most intelligent person he knows", they would probably eradicate us for being so f*cking dumb and not worthy of the air we breath.

If you still beleieve the election fraud psy op was real, you are part of one of the groups used for division. That was all staged and Puppet Trump knew he was out and Puppet Biden knew he was next for Puppet of The United States.
All presidents are selected not elected.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Relax. The government isnt competent enough to pull off something like Project Bluebeam.

You're STILL buy into that bullsh# illusion? The truest conspiracy theory is that the government is much smart and competent than they present themselves to be to trick people into thinking they don't know what they're doing.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

You can't simply fake an extraterrestrial invasion.

Those recent videos you mentioned are breadcrumbs.

ET is using our politicians.

Those are the ET you don't like.

It's about creating soulless human bodies as receptacles for entities trapped in Earth Astral plane.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Deny ignorance means to ask questions. That means not only questioning the stuff you don’t want to be true, but also the stuff you do want to be true.

Through the decades of deafening silence from the tptb on the subject of ufos it was correct to look for evidence of their reality. However, if the ground continues to shift and this turns into a full-on campaign of ‘disclosure’, then it’s the responsibility of those who’ve become adept at questioning the orthodoxy to continue to question. Otherwise it’s all to easy to use our bias against us.

Imo the timing of this outpouring is suspicious - in the middle of a pandemic, in the middle of the worst flair up of warmongering in Israel. What else is going on? How could bluebeam potentially influence these and other events?

Is this stuff all authentic - are those exposing, testifying and reporting authentic? Maybe, maybe not!

Don’t sit back with the popcorn and watch it all unfold, patting yourself on the back saying ‘I told you so...’! No matter how great that steak tastes keep asking ‘Is this the real life, or am I still in the matrix?’

If Bluebeam exists it will be a tool to orchestrate, manipulate and likely to create false flags. Be that alien invaders that justify draconian war footing powers for the elite to use at will. Or framing foreign super powers and rogue nations with the crime of creating super tech to threaten and spy. Creating that warmongering environment that gives uber control of their populace and empties treasury funds into the bank accounts of the military industrial corporations will be the most likely goal.

When those that have ignored and scorned you forever are suddenly your best buddy it’s more important than ever to take care and keep your eyes on the left hand while they slap you on the shoulder and bear hug you with the right.

edit on 19-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

To paraphrase, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he’s an idiot.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I'm not sure, but i have noticed a certain set of UFO/alien fanatics who have an almost religious belief that aliens are going to show up and somehow change the world when they appear.

Other than that, who knows, aliens, no aliens, I dunno, It's just another one of those things that may or may mot change society. I mean a year ago i never would have thought a giant media campaign could have #ed the entire world so unbelievably bad so i dunno.

Ok...

I'm really into it.. but you make it sound so trivial, and are most gaslighting. That is a simplified false representation of a very comes topic. I don't think ET will show up to "change the world"..

But the fact you think like that says to me you really haven't done the thought experiment.

The existence of ET and excitement around it, specifically visiting here from other solar systems has much less to do with the bilogix existence of other life. We ready know there's most likely tons of life out there because if the drake equation.

The incredible world changing part is the existence and potential for us toearn and understand their technology.

The capability of having nearly limitless energy, the ability to travel between stara economically, etc.. that is the big hurrah.

Do you know what simply the knowledge of this techs existence would do to energy markets? They would crash and burn. It would be insane. It would start a chain reaction if events whether or not ET would even teach us anything.

The knowledge and proof of that stuff being possible would change our lives

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I think there is more chance of finding a steaming pile of rocking horse **** than any government disclosing the existence of extra-terrestrials.

Whilst we have seen many government and alphabet agency conspiracies in the past, the current upper echelons handling of world affairs suggests to me they don't know their arse from their elbows. In turn, that leads me to believe they haven't got a clue if ETs are real or not. Furthermore if they do know, the last people they're going to tell are the general public.

I'm as keen for disclosure as the next man, but you know the definition of insanity right? Doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result. Far too many "Disclosure is just around the corner............" announcements to then be bitterly disappointed, again!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join