It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connecticut Department of Public Health Released ingredient List of Moderna Vaccine.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

why so inconsistent with your insistence of papers first before allowing one to speak? You didn’t require paperwork to condemn the president when you believed he suggested using bleach as medical treatment? What’s different about the warning on bleach and the warning for 102 that tells you this is safe to put in our bodies?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Link to their website

SM-102

Product Description
SM-102 is an ionizable amino lipid that has been used in combination with other lipids in the formation of lipid nanoparticles.1 Administration of luciferase mRNA in SM-102-containing lipid nanoparticles induces hepatic luciferase expression in mice. Formulations containing SM-102 have been used in the development of lipid nanoparticles for delivery of mRNA-based vaccines.

WARNING This product is not for human or veterinary use.

AND

Product Description References
1. Sabnis, S., Kumarasinghe , E.S., Salerno, T., et al. A novel amino lipid series for mRNA delivery: Improved endosomal escape and sustained pharmacology and safety in non-human primates. Mol. Ther. 26(6), 1509-1519 (2018).

edit on 19-5-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If its any indication, you only have to observe the ones pushing this vax. People like Clinton/Bush/Obama etc. And who owns Big Pharma.

The Origins

On the term pharmakeia--an abstract noun meaning sorcery, magic,, the practice of magic arts. The concrete noun is pharmakon whose primary meaning is poison;; its secondary meaning is magic potion or charm to achieve a desirable objective and its tertiary meaning is medicine, remedy, or drug for healing.

Everything is connected. All you have to do is Circle back.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
😂😂😂a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: LordAhriman

Because you had no idea what any of it meant and just took the official narrative at face value right?

I will always trust doctors and scientists over random people on the internet.

Said the Jewish, and minorities that trusted nazi doctors and eventually had no say in what experiments were done on them.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Happy to help!

..."So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too.

I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"...
President Donald J Trump

www.nbcnews.com...

Still lying I see...

First of all, how convenient how you, and other never-Trumpers always leave out the fact that President Trump was asking about possible treatments they talked about, and he said it would be investigated by doctors. He never said "people should inject themselves with bleahc" like you "never-Trumpers" have been lying and claiming he said...

Second of all, about disinfectants he wasn't talking about using bleach like most of you never-Trumeprs attempted to claim either. Even doctors have used the word disinfectants, instead of antiseptic, and the word disinfectant is interchangeably used with the word antiseptic.

As for using UV light inside the body...here, happy to help...

The president asked William Bryan, a science and technology adviser at the Department of Homeland Security, to explore these possibilities. Bryan presented emerging results from recent federal government studies showing that sunlight, heat, and humidity could help kill the coronavirus on external surfaces, says Business Insider.

In referring to ultraviolet light, Trump pointed to a proven medical treatment, says Thomas Fagan, founder of the Global Pandemic Consortium. UV light has been used in medical circles for decades to treat cancer, autoimmune diseases, graft-versus-host disease, and an array of other illnesses. The process used by medical professionals is called ultraviolet blood radiation, or UBI.

Using a technique called extracorporeal photopheresis, or ECP, doctors remove blood from a patient, run it through a machine that exposes the blood to UV light, and then returns it into the body. According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, this effectively kills deadly lymphoma cells. The prestigious Mayo Clinic also employs this procedure to treat their cancer patients. Essentially, the treated blood goes back into the body and fights off the cancer cells.

"It's a very safe and effective treatment," Fagan tells Newsmax. Fagan, a medical entrepreneur, become involved in the use of UBI in 2006 when he led a team conducting research in its effectiveness against hepatitis C and HIV.

Read Newsmax: Using Ultraviolet Light to Kill the Virus | Newsmax.com
Urgent: Your Heart Attack Risk Determined Online - More Info

Using Ultraviolet Light to Kill the Virus

December 28, 2020·6 min read

First Safety Study Utilizing Ultraviolet A Light Catheter as a Prospective Anti-Infective in Critically Ill, Intubated SARS-Cov-2 Patients

ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / December 28, 2020 / Aytu BioScience, Inc. (NASDAQ:AYTU), a specialty pharmaceutical company (the "Company") focused on commercializing novel products that address significant patient needs announced the completion of the safety study evaluating the Healight™ ultraviolet A light catheter technology. This single center, U.S.-based study evaluated the safety and proof of principle of the Healight device in newly intubated critically ill patients on mechanical ventilation diagnosed with COVID-19.

The data collected from this clinical investigational-use-only study will be presented to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) as part of the review process for Healight as a COVID-19 treatment. The results from this study will also be submitted for publication.

Josh Disbrow, Chief Executive Officer of Aytu BioScience, commented, "This is an important milestone, and we look forward to continuing discussions with the FDA on the advancement of the Healight technology."

Aytu BioScience Announces Completion of Healight(TM) Safety Study in Critically Ill COVID-19 Patients

But I am sure you will continue to lie your arse off.

edit on 19-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
As I wrote in another thread, which I think it's very relevant to this one as well:

Too many people are asleep and are not asking the right questions. Why are we vaccinating children when it is so rare for them to be killed, or get damage from COVID-19? Why are the never-Trumpers/fascist communist Biden administration and their minions, like Cuomo, gifting "fries and burgers" to anyone whom will receive COVID-19 vaccines? Why is there so much talk about forcing people to be vaccinated or we won't return to normal life? They want to force every single one of us to take the vaccine even if you already had COVID-19 and even if you already have anti-bodies against COVID-19.

The Nuremberg trials made it quite clear that patients must give their consent to experiments, and the COVID-19 vaccines are experiments. I didn't agree with President Trump when he was telling people the vaccines are safe, but it's what he is being told and he believed them.

Ironic how anti-Trumpers always claim Trump supporters see him as an idol, or messiah, when most of us are very weary to the vaccines he claimed were safe... But of course never-Trumpers always ignore the fact that we don't follow every advice President Trump gave us.

However, the anti-Trumpers are now the ones claiming that we should trust these people, and essentially Faucci whom has lied from the start as he has claimed to know little about the virus despite the fact that it was him and the Obama/Biden administration whom outsourced the experiments to Wuhan China to make coronaviruses in bats more lethal and infectious."

People aren't asking themselves why would the Obama/Biden administration, and Faucci outsource such experiments which were/are meant to make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious to one of the most brutal dictatorships in the planet?...

Too many people are forgetting how communist regimes in the past have murdered over 110 million people including using famine to achieve their goals. Now we have an administration that is not just openly supportive of violent Marxists that want a communist dictatorship in the U.S. But these are the same people whom have been brainwashing people into believing that "we must make sacrifices including the deaths of millions of people to save the planet..." These are the same people whom have fired tens of thousands of government employees and military officers to put in their own loyalists whom are pro-communism, and are in fact getting rid of our military soldiers/officers that would dare be conservative, not just Trump supporters.

Why is no one asking themselves why the Biden administration is actively getting rid of our current police officers, and they want to defund all police departments, as well as making sure that only LOYALISTS to them and communism will be soldiers and will be the "future police officers..."

Why is the Biden administration getting rid of conservatives, not just Trump supporters. If a soldier/officer has ever bought a sticker that says "Don't Tread on me" or "You can take it from my dead hands" they have said those soldiers will be let go... If a soldier/officer has ever written in any social media any pro-Second amendment quotes, or anti-BLM/anti-Antifa/anti-communist comments those soldiers will be let go, and from now on all social media for all soldiers will be read by the Pentagon. This will include getting rid of DEMOCRAT soldiers/officers whom are conservatives and pro U.S. Constitution/pro-second amendment...

edit on 19-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

it looks like some kind of oil like substance

and the amount to cause harm is no doubt larger than what was in the two shots.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There are many undisclosed ingredients in vaccines. If they want people to take vaccine every year they have to get people hooked on vaccines they first time they take it. I bet there are addictives they put in vaccines.

Might also have dumbing down agents they put in vaccines that they don't disclose. A stupid mass is a mass easy to govern.
edit on 19-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The thing no one seems to talk about is that a lot of people are allergic and will or can die from taking vaccines. This is the subject everyone seems to ignore when talking about vaccines. I'm willing to bet they know why some people have allergic reactions and keep it secret because of liability.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
So what am I missing here?... The ingredients seems to be highly toxic, and Cayman chemicals states is not to be used on humans or animals?

What you are missing is obvious...

Don't you know that putting toxic chemicals into vaccines turns them into magically delicious and healthful medicines?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I will always trust doctors and scientists over random people on the internet.

I will never trust doctors or scientists, about anything, ever, without being able to verify whatever it is they are telling me independently.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl
Right. I should have appealed to President Trump's authority, when he advocated injecting disinfectant

Except he didn't - unless your TDS causes you to hear something he actually didn't say.

and using light to fight the virus,

There is actually FDA approved treatments for using UV to kill pathogens in the bloodstream.

Anyone who doesn't know the power of UV to destroy pathogens is simply ignorant. But please... continue...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Actually, they are getting close to curing cancer using mRNA.

I have stated multiple times, the potential for mRNA therapy is likely almost unlimited.

The problem is - I don't trust the people implementing this tech. Not at all, not even a tiny little bit. And there is very little that they could ever do to earn my trust. Unless, maybe, just maybe, if they all committed hari-kari, then, just maybe, I might trust them... just a tiny little bit.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: dragonridr
Still, it would be great if mRNA technology could provide a simpler cure for cancer. The present methods are pretty horrendous.

My Dad cured his prostate cancer using baking soda and maple syrup, similar to this guy...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
If its any indication, you only have to observe the ones pushing this vax. People like Clinton/Bush/Obama etc. And who owns Big Pharma.

The Origins

On the term pharmakeia--an abstract noun meaning sorcery, magic,, the practice of magic arts. The concrete noun is pharmakon whose primary meaning is poison;; its secondary meaning is magic potion or charm to achieve a desirable objective and its tertiary meaning is medicine, remedy, or drug for healing.

Everything is connected. All you have to do is Circle back.

FLASHBACK 2017

Billionaire George Soros Is Warming Up to This Big Pharma Stock. Should You?

According to the most recent 13-F filings, George Soros' namesake fund -- the Soros Fund Management -- bought 31,200 shares of the drugmaker Pfizer (NYSE
FE) during the first quarter of 2017

Although this is admittedly a rather modest purchase for a fund of this size, and it's never a good idea to blindly follow in the tracks of any super-investor, Soros' outstanding record of crushing the broader markets for over 47 years is arguably reason enough to dig deeper. Armed with this insight, let's break down whether Pfizer is a stock retail investors should also consider owning right now.

....And now you know the rest of the Story ...

edit on 5212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't think many of you have the slightest clue, about what ingredients are in many medications you might be taking, the key is probably in the amounts. Go ahead, look stuff up.

I don't take drugs any more (I quit over 30 years ago), and never will again, thanks.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
This is not about trust; it is about science. Not scientism (which tries to combine politics and science into some kind of Frankenstein-ian monstrosity), but actual science.

That is by far the best one liner I've read in a long time.

I have now absorbed it into my being, and will use it when the occasion arises.

Unless of course you object, in which case... sorry, it's just too good, I can't resist, I'll still have to use it...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thank you for that. 👍🏻

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Are we sure it’s the same SM-102?
Because that reads like something you don’t want to be in the same zip code as, let alone get it injected in your body.

Take a look at the SDS for ethanol—the active ingredient in the Sauvignon Blanc I’m sipping right now:

www.fishersci.com... 3897%26storeId%3D10652

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I took the moderna vaccine last week. My kidneys hurt for three days. But it could be because I already have weak kidneys due to drinking wine almost every night and occasionally dabbing in the grand old pharmaceuticals. That being said, I’m only 29 and it definitely caused my kidneys to hurt. Am I saying that it was this ingredient that caused it? No clue. Because I’m not a chemist or a scientist. Is it possible? Sure, anything is possible. My vaping chemicals that probably cause throat cancer combined with whatever the # is in the vaccine could have caused it. It’s why side effects are anecdotal. And if you think people wanted to sweat and work their ass off over a vaccine to save people, only to knowingly create something to kill them people, I think you’re severely misguided. Every person I know that’s worked in the science field has been very thorough, and truly specific with every aspect of their job. It’s why I trust them over people who are scared of things designed to help them. Alas: nobody is forcing you to be a guinea pig so if I choose to be one, by gods, let me be one in peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join