It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Identify the Enemy 101

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The masked vs. the maskless, the vaxxed vs the vaxxless, the rhetoric is ramping up and the battle lines are being drawn. Someone somewhere found a perfect answer to the conundrum: how will one American be able to distinguish a friend from foe? We already know Antifa has been sporting the face mask for some time; let’s make the mask the new regalia for one side, and bareface for the other.

Now we can easily spot the enemy.

I’m trying to figure out some conspicuous and ridiculous third option to display my refusal to adhere to either side. Any suggestions, friends?

+8 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

The squrrelly David (anti-gun) kid tweeted out this week that he will continue to wear a mask, even though he's vaccinated because he doesn't want to be misidentified as a republican.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've been reading plenty of similar sentiments. One of my faves was from some dude who claimed he's still be wearing his mask so that he can more easily say "f you!" to strangers, and because he feels like a ninja.

It's all in the name of unity and love for all mankind

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Tuck a mask in your top front pocket with one loop prominently hanging down?

Second slime.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

LOL, I like it! Ok, filed away in the potential uniform file.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm thinking a$$less chaps and a mullet as a nod to my redneck friends, along with dyed pink hair (antifa-style, so unwashed) and rainbow star shaped sunglasses might do the trick. I'll wear an eye mask like zorro to throw everyone off.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This is the only mask I wear when I go out

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Should get you through the doors of any walmart!

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Should get you through the doors of any walmart!

I wouldn't notice the mask.

Can't take my eyes off those shoes!!!

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The squrrelly David (anti-gun) kid tweeted out this week that he will continue to wear a mask, even though he's vaccinated because he doesn't want to be misidentified as a republican.

I won't mind if he wears it the rest of his life. Stupid people make stupid decisions.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

We already know Antifa has been sporting the face mask for some time; let’s make the mask the new regalia for one side, and bareface for the other.

"Let's", as in "let us"? Who is us? Are "we" the vaccinated, who according to the CDC no longer needs to wear masks indoors, or is "us" those anti-vaxxers who refuse to get the vaccine?

Who is the enemy? The scared and vulnerable people who are still wearing masks in public? How do you separate the "David Hogg like enemies" from the frail and those who perceive that wearing the mask protects the frail?

According to the CDC, as of now children will still need to wear masks in the classroom. While I think rule will turn around by late August/September, are you advocating making enemies of those children and their parents? Are you ready to call Child Protective Services on their parents, like Tucker Carlson recommended?

What's your point? Why do need to make "enemies" of your neighbors?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

LOL.

Take your questions to those pushing the divide; I'm merely drawing attention to it.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'm thinking a$$less chaps and a mullet as a nod to my redneck friends

Don't forget the Budweiser. You need a beer in one hand and the remains of a 6 pack dangling by the plastic in the other.
Chug a beer every time someone says "Ya'll "
You're gonna want to stock up on beer.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Now THAT'S a uniform I can stand behind! (Tho I think I'll nod to my liberal friends and pick a craft beer instead). How about marlboros to balance it out>

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

One behind your ear and the pack rolled up in a shirtsleeve.
And a Zippo. Gotta be a Zippo.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

My uniform is looking kinda David Bowie meets the Outsiders. I'm liking it more and more (just for perspective, I'm a lady, not a dude).

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

That's ok. Us rednecks are all inclusive.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I’m trying to figure out some conspicuous and ridiculous third option to display my refusal to adhere to either side. Any suggestions, friends?

Wear your mask upside down.
Also...if you DO have to get the vax...pull down your pants...and tell the doctor to stick it 'where the sun don't shine'.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Since my family are neither liberals, nor Republicans -

- neither anti-mask, nor anti-vaxxer (but 'pro' you do you and we'll do we)....

...my husband's inclination (which I successfully counseled against) was to wear a mask with a great great big 'V' drawn on it..

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

LOL.

Take your questions to those pushing the divide; I'm merely drawing attention to it.

No. You're telling people to see ALL those who are still donning masks, for whatever reason, as wearing the regalia of "the enemy". You're no better than Tucker Carlson, who advocates harassing individuals, including children and their parents, even calling for people to call Child Protective Services, for following CDC mask recommendations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join