It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Identify the Enemy 101

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's "science," and then there's "science which changes according to fauci's mood."

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Fauci has flipped and turned more than a gas station hot dog.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The CDC is paid by the teachers unions. Why are you quoting them?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thou shalt not dishonor Father Fauci.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

...and turned faster than gas station sushi.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

if someone doesn't want to wear a mask, even though he has to, he's just a fool, but still not an enemy. there are as many sides as there are people.

in germany, everything is opening up right now, people are sitting outside in the restaurants, without masks - masks are almost only seen in supermarkets etc... in my area, most people have already been vaccinated, some for the second time, i'm still waiting for my appointment. around 1 million people are vaccinated every day in germany. so things are getting better.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I've respected both choices, understood where both sides were coming from, and done whatever I thought was best for others first throughout the past year and several months.

But the rhetoric is ramping up. Read the responses to Biden's tweet about the simple rules and you will see what I'm talking about.

I just wanted to draw attention to an aspect I thought was interesting--the visual sign of adherence to one side or the other. It's a bit scary to me honestly, but I thought an approach of exaggeration (though only small one, sadly) and ridicule would be best.

(Clearly, I thought wrong lol.)

edit on 16-5-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think, since so many are really just doubling down and getting serious with this, I'll have to ditch the idea of the a$$less chaps. I don't want to be shot w/ my butt hanging out.

But I like the idea of an eye mask, only. I think both the masked and the maskless will have to pause maybe long enough for me to revamp those old college sprinting skills and get out of there.

I'm kidding. But can't we all see how cray this is getting?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: oloufo

I've respected both choices, understood where both sides were coming from, and done whatever I thought was best for others first throughout the past year and several months.

But the rhetoric is ramping up. Read the responses to Biden's tweet about the simple rules and you will see what I'm talking about.

I just wanted to draw attention to an aspect I thought was interesting--the visual sign of adherence to one side or the other. It's a bit scary to me honestly, but I thought an approach of exaggeration (though only small one, sadly) and ridicule would be best.

i follow him on the twitter but didn't see this post. will take a look.
the internet is an amplifier, you don't need more than 100 people for a #storm. radicals just always pretend to be many, and then hide behind 20 fake profiles. in germany the majority of people stick to the rules and go on with their lives. there are protests by mask and vaccination opponents, but its only a few thousand people. probably 3/4 of the population will end up being vaccinated it says.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I can't keep up these days, are we going maskless because of science or are we going to keep wearing masks because of science? My scorecard for wearing masks has been erased into oblivion.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I can't keep up these days, are we going maskless because of science or are we going to keep wearing masks because of science?

Yes.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I’ll wear a bandana. With open carry legal in Ohio since before Ohio was a state it makes me look like a cowboy.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This thread is so filled with just divisivenessy

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Oops.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think the worst part of your answer is the fact it was the most clear-cut response I could have hoped for.
Also it about sums up the message we are being given.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow. So you really perceive your American bros and sisters to be the enemy? Over a virus? Or is it anyone who isn't in the Qult? You guys have gone over the edge

originally posted by: zosimov
The masked vs. the maskless, the vaxxed vs the vaxxless, the rhetoric is ramping up and the battle lines are being drawn. Someone somewhere found a perfect answer to the conundrum: how will one American be able to distinguish a friend from foe? We already know Antifa has been sporting the face mask for some time; let’s make the mask the new regalia for one side, and bareface for the other.

Now we can easily spot the enemy.

I’m trying to figure out some conspicuous and ridiculous third option to display my refusal to adhere to either side. Any suggestions, friends?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

You must have missed Rachel Madcow telling the cult to rewire their brains to stop seeing maskless people as threats.
edit on 16-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

My formula is pretty simple for my extended group who I'd bring to any other area of the group.

Is someone tolerant? That question doesn't mean that they aren't opinionated, I love people with conviction. What it means is that they'll tolerate others so long as those people aren't directly effecting them (contextually this is more for when we're just mingling).

Can they tolerate other views? Can they still be respectful to close friends, family, and acquaintances?

If they can't be tolerant, they might not get invited to big gathering. If they're just cruel and like to make a scene all the time, chances are they just get exiled.

Life is too short not to have variety which is the spice of life. Further more, people who don't know how to have productive debate just hurt their cause. You're not going to have someone understand you if you're just doing constant gotchyas, much less convert.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
Since my family are neither liberals, nor Republicans -

- neither anti-mask, nor anti-vaxxer (but 'pro' you do you and we'll do we)....

...my husband's inclination (which I successfully counseled against) was to wear a mask with a great great big 'V' drawn on it..

Did some one say V? Points at Avatar.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I donned some of my old military gear a few times last summer on my venture to Walmart. It was great! Nobody messed with me and no waiting in lines either.👍

But, I'm long done with this mask nonsense. I simply ignore all the karen's and quacks. Mass propaganda fear is a helluva drug!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join