It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: RFK Jr. is Filing Suit Against Big Pharma for Violating Nuremberg Code

page: 1

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If you think you can force or coheres your employee's into getting the VAXX. Or test dangerous not fully proven safe medication on the public. Think again. these are the 1st lawsuits being filed shortly concerning the Covid-19 vaccination campaigns.

I was going to post this on my previous thread (Dr Baker 3 Ways to Avoid the C19 Shot), but decided it would not get noticed and was worthy of its own thread.

EXCLUSIVE: RFK Jr. is Filing Suit Against Big Pharma for Violating Nuremberg Code

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Finally. It's about time people start getting held accountable for things.

2020s have become bizarro world, where democrats and their lackeys and anyone involved in their shady businesses are completely impervious to the law, and to ethics.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

To add: bitchute comments section is always such cancer. Regardless of the video, it seems there's always someone there talking about holocaust denial.

The hell is with people who believe anything someone makes a video about? It's insanity, how gullible people can be. I haven't had time to check the video for OP yet, but at least it seems plausible enough...

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Check this out. This lawyer beat VW and Deustch Bank, and is now filing a class action lawsuits against governments for many reasons related to the mis handling of Covid19. He also accuses the Davos group for this fraud and crime against humanity.

There's a video at the bottom of the article I linked.

www.heartpublications.co.uk...

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The U.S. Government and Main Stream Media are co-conspirators with Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson.

SUE THEM ALL.

The government/media killed over 75,000 Americans with the Covid-19 hysteria and lockdowns, even before the vaccine came on the scene.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thank God for brave men like RFK Jr, Barnes and Fuellmich.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Interesting development and there's a related thread here dealing with coerced, imposed or forceful injections 'going against the codes and ethic principles from the Nuremberg Trials'.

There's also some powerful words here from the Nuremberg trials regarding the I.G. Farben cartel (Bayer, BASF and Hoechst) and when it comes to the repeating of history then there are also some uncanny similarities found in the vid below about Auschwitz and Bayer.

This Lesson Of History Cannot Be Forgotten

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The U.S. Government and Main Stream Media are co-conspirators with Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson.

SUE THEM ALL.

The government/media killed over 75,000 Americans with the Covid-19 hysteria and lockdowns, even before the vaccine came on the scene.

And don’t forget that Donald Trump started all of this with his criminal “Operation Warp Speed”.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: carewemust

SUE THEM ALL.

And don’t forget that Donald Trump started all of this with his criminal “Operation Warp Speed”.

Actually Trump wanted the proven alternative treatments in the beginning but was attacked by the left who funneled us to the MRNA unproven dangerous so called "vaccines".

Effe ctive medicines such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin were ridiculed or suppressed and not administered early in favour of lucrative vaccines.

And still to my amazement everyone is still fighting over credit for "Operation Warp Speed".

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Trump wanted the vaccine available to the public.....not mandatory. There's a difference. He spoke many times about alternatives he was using but was shut down by the liberal left and big pharma. They literally made it illegal and/or unobtainable for alternative medicines.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Vaccines are already mandatory for a lot of things--certain ones for international travel to certain countries, some for colleges, some for healthcare workers, etc.

But there's a difference.

Those are tested, proven, and fully approved vaccines that have been in service and saving lives for years.

This EUA scheme is nothing more than a lab experiment, and I am not a guinea pig.
I thank and respect those who chose to get it, because there's a chance this may be revolutionary and a huge step in the development of medical science. It may be. OR, it may not be. I don't know, I'm not a scientist. But someone's gotta try it.

Just don't force me to. Thanks to the brave RFK Jr. for standing up to this nonsense.
Not all heroes wear capes

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford
Vaccines are already mandatory for a lot of things--certain ones for international travel to certain countries, some for colleges, some for healthcare workers, etc.

But there's a difference.

Those are tested, proven, and fully approved vaccines that have been in service and saving lives for years.

Exactly. 10-15 years on average to FULLY develop a vaccine that has undergone the correct and proper trials.

Not 5 months like the corona "vaccine".

This is a great read on the general path to traditional vaccine development: www.historyofvaccines.org...

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I was wondering if something like this might happen.

The crimes and corruption that has happened by authorities who have been using Covid to grab power and reject all constitutional law must be brought to justice at any cost, just like the damage they have done at any cost against the American people.
These people have fouled the Earth with their filth and evil deeds. Their punishment must be an epic spectacle of immense horror in a great hall of justice and court befitting their crimes..
edit on 9-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well, posted this over on the other thread but it's worth pointing out that there are connections to those prosecuted at Nuremberg and modern day events.

At the time I.G. Farben (Bayer, BASF and Hoechstand) were conducting their lethal vaccine projects in Auschwitz they were the second largest stockholder of Rockefeller Standard Oil (and the largest donor to Hitler) - the Rockefellers also helped fund the Nazi war machine and exported (and funded) their eugenics research to Hitler.

These days it's reported the Rockefellers 'profoundly shaped' the World Health Organization (link) and have played a huge role in the formation and funding of the FDA and CDC - they also own over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the United States.

Cheers.

edit on 10-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

That's hard core for sure. I remember reading about this sort of thing before about Bayer and BASF etc. It's really too bad that todays media have been warned away from any journalism regarding these names and companies, but they would avoid it even if they weren't warned off because of cowardice and bias towards supporting these things to a degree.

Watching video now, thanks for posting

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I completely agree with you.

But I am cynical as hell, and am skeptical of the idea that there are enough honest and conscientious jurists in the US and world judiciaries. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't believe the world jurists are honest enough to punish the criminals. They may already be bought off.

join