It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went wild-camping and a dark, negative entity stalked me and manifested all night.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is one of the most baffling/scary experiences I've gone through in my life.

Last night I wild-camped at the top of a massive rock formation/industrial-age disused quarry in Wales, named "the Little Orme", in Llandudno. The foot of the hills are plastered with "No Camping" signs, and although I'm always respectful of the land, and leave no trace I was ever there, I felt apprehension from the start.

The place has several levels, laid out in a staggered formation. About a mile walk onto open flat areas, with a "hidden cove" where you can see seals. Then, up a very steep incline of about 500 metres, you have another open/flat area of grass, this one enclosed by the cliff walls behind. Meandering further up is a path through fern bushes and spiky shrubbery and bushes which like to grow on the side of rocky hills. When you get to the top it is full of long, uneven grass, the ground is also very uneven and filled with boulders and stones.

When I reached the top I took in the amazing panoramic views, watching the sun set over the Irish sea, before whittling my choice of camping locations down to three, and finally settling on one which allowed for great views from my tent's porch, but also offered a little shelter from the winds (from the high walls/rock formations behind). What I didn't realize at the time, I was setting my camp up far away from the path which took me back out of the place, I was sort of at the end of a line, with the path back up a steep hill behind me, and the opposite side had cliffs falling away into the Irish sea.

As the night set on I was fine, had some grub, spent a long time gazing at the lights of the town off in the distance, and the stars in a sky that wasn't too clouded. Suddenly, around 11pm, I cannot say what caused it, but I was stood outside the tent door with the town down below me, beyond the cliffs, on my left/front side. Immediately behind me was a rocky cliff which offered shelter from the wind and possible any rain, and then behind me to the right was a steep, wide path, which led back towards the path down to the lower levels and ultimately off of this hill.

Suddenly, I felt a sense of being watched from behind me and to the right, directly on the pathway out of the place. I stood looking in the dark, almost expecting something to come walking down the trail, even though it was too dark to really see if anything was there. A few times I got that feeling and it started to rattle me a little, making me seriously uneasy and taking my attention away from the beautiful surroundings. As I stood there looking into the darkness and my eyes adjusted, I began to see something which began to scare me in the dark, up the hill about 50 metres. A really dark cloud, just looked like black, shapeless cloud, was spreading across the hill, covering an area of about 20 metres. Although it was a cloud, it felt as though it was consciously glaring at me and questioning my presence there.

At the same time I began to get visions and mental images of the view of the town, but with a totally different layout. There was a lot less (almost no) settlements on the beaches in the bay town below, and in places the trees grew right up to the shoreline. For some reason the dates of 1400s to 1500s were entering my mind. The town below looked like it had a small docking area, and a handful of wooden and stone built buildings. There were no clear roads, only paths through the forested areas which I couldn't see very far. It felt honestly like there were people up the hill with me, in spirit form, trying to show me what they could see or had seen here. I also felt distinctly like there was a group of well-to-do ladies, and very clear, like one of them may have owned the land that the Little Orme sat on, at one point, and she was stood up there surveying the views, almost gloatingly enjoying the fact that this piece of land once was under her ownership. These were just like a constant flow of thoughts entering my head and it was so odd. At one point I clearly felt like a spirit was trying to relay messages to me, I could see it stood in front of me gesturing and trying to almost psychically will words and understandings into my consciousness. It was such a strange experience. I have never had anything like this happen ever before.

Back to the dark energy that was massing up the hill. At this point, that energy up the hill had became clearly apparent it was a negative energy. It really wanted my attention and was feeding off my energy. When I was focusing on it, I could feel it trying hard to come closer, surround me, it was literally spreading out like a cloud of smoke and coming closer, forming on the rocks closer to me and sprouting up at the base of the cliff area behind my tent. As I continued to look it seemed to begin to form into something, and I could sense two very strong male energies almost trying to manifest out of this cloud. It was moving and was showing two very distinct outlines of men standing on the top of the hill, looking down at me. The energy felt like it was trying to overpower me, it was intently honed in on me, it was trying to get closer and closer, it felt like it was questioning me aggressively in my mind. "Why are you here?" "You shouldn't be here", "You should leave now", "Get out while you can", that sort of thing. I could feel the energy wanted to do me harm, like it was intrigued with me being camped 20 metres away from the cliff edge, with nothing but a 150+ metre drop into the Irish sea over them cliffs.

At one point it became so strong and concerning, I started to speak allowed. "I am only here in respect and admiration of the land", "I come in peace and I leave in peace, this is a beautiful country". That kind of thing. "I don't want any trouble at all, and will leave first chance I get". Honestly at that point, I was getting worried. It felt like the thing was going to physically manifest, it was going to come to a head, something bad was going to happen. I was seeing darting things out the corner of my eyes, closer now I would see out the corner of my eye what looked like someone peering out from behind the rocks, someone on the cliffs overhead, etc. When I turned my gaze that way it would flit away, but I was sure I had seen things moving. I felt like something was going to appear, something was going to grab a hold of me with no warning, or appear and scream in my face, that kind of thing. There was a really foreboding feeling. I started to realize that the energy subsided a LITTLE when I gave it no attention, it was willing me to focus on it so it could build up and encroach on my consciousness. I started to focus again on the town below, talk about positive things aloud, turned my back on the area.

At the same time this was all going on, I started looking at where I'd pitched my tent and it seemed a lot more steeper towards the sea cliffs than it had earlier. The tent also seemed a lot closer to the edge. This was strange because earlier I had done a full scout of the area and ummed and ahhed before picking what I believed to be the ideal spot. Now when I looked at it, it seemed like a bad spot. I walked over and sat in my tent porch, with my back to where the negative energy was basing itself. At this point, I was aware it had been up there blatantly watching me and honed in on me, for a good 90 minutes. It felt like it wasn't going to go until it got something from me. I felt very wary, and a sense of

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
"I couldn't leave now even if I wanted to." I couldn't consider packing up and leaving the place, walking up the path directly through where that dark energy had formed on the pathway. I felt like if I'd have approached it, it would 100% have manifested in an aggressive, harmful way. When I relocated to the tent porch, the energy seemed to keep it's distance and subside a bit, although it never went completely. I started trying to calm myself down at this point, started saying in my mind "whatever it is can't harm me, or it would have already." It genuinely felt like if that energy could have hurt me in some way, or accosted me, it most certainly would have. It wanted to dominate my consciousness and make me feel afraid. It was feeding off those feelings, and possibly growing stronger from them.

I began to eat some late night rations, distracting myself and getting the inside of my tent ready for sleeping. I could sense the energy still trying to approach me via the rock formations behind where I had pitched the tent. At this point I got inside the tent, in my sleeping bag, and bedded down for night. Very quickly, the ceiling of my tent began to sag, almost like something was putting weight on it from outside. There was nobody there though, and when I pushed it up it moved freely back into place, but then within seconds would begin to sag again. I lay there for a long time, certain I could hear people moving around in the long grass in the area. The noises came closer and closer, until it sounded like there were several people moved around close to the tent outside. At this point it was about 2am and pitch, pitch black. I had zipped both doors to the tent closed, and I had decided I would not get out again, only if a human approached. I told myself whatever was out there could not harm me or it would have already.

In this state, and having been awake for over 18 hours at this point, I wrapped up as warm as I could in my tent, laying down, and began to drift. I did eventually find sleep. Maybe an hour or so later, I woke groggily and lay still listening, and it legit sounded like there were 2-3 people right outside the tent, shuffling around near the end my head lay at, like they were trying to make their presence obvious, and they wanted me to climb back out of the tent. At one point I remember thinking, the feeling was so strong that if I climbed out of the tent something may well manifest in the form of a being, a distinct figure. I was still very, very concerned, but was also sleep deprived and finally maintaining warmth in my sleeping bag. I didn't move again, and it was in this state, dozing and waking to strange noise, my alarm went off at 5am, daylight coming, with a quick exit planned.

A light rain had began to fall durin gthe early hours, and a slight breeze, but not enough to harm my tent. As I came back to consciousness, I realized that the ceiling of the inner of my tent was seriously sagging now. The side I was lay on had dropped really low. When I climbed out into the dawn light, it quickly became apparent that several of the tent pegs had been pulled out. Many of them up at the end of the tent where I had heard shuffling in the grass through the early hours. The tent had become unstable with the way the pegs had been loosened, and not long after I began to put my gear away, the end I had been led at completely collapsed on itself.

With the rain picking up, I decided to skip myself a black coffee, something which is a bit of a ritual on my wild-camps, starting the day with a black coffee brewed outdoors, before heading back to civilisation. This time, for obvious reasons, I packed up hastily and made my exit. I didn't pack precisely or neatly, things just shoved in my bag with no order, and my tent was pulled down and stuffed away so quickly I couldn't get the tent poles in the bag, had to carry them seperately from the tent. But I didn't mind so long as I got away hastily.

I walked back up the path where the negative energy had been building 5-6 hours earlier, and it had completely gone. I didn't hang around, quickly making my way out of the hills and back to my car. I drove home, about 90 miles, had to quickly get changed, and am now sat in work. I am so confused by the nights events, because I really cannot explain what happened, why it happened, or what on earth it was all about?

Has anybody had any similar experiences? Can anybody explain to me what I experienced up there?

The place itself is of stunning natural beauty, the views are breath-taking. I was not at all expecting anything paranormal or demonic to be going on up there. I'm not even big into that kind of thing, and have even become more of a skeptic in recent times. I would say I am generally a very intuitive person though. I can pick up on some things, for example quite often I will predict things to happen, and they do, and people will be like, "how did you know that was going to happen?!" and I can't give an answer because I don't know. I am aware that happens quite a lot, and I think it's down to being able to sense things.

Last night was a terrifying encouter though, like nothing I've ever experienced.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: McCool

I read it and my eyes are watering. Similarly to sweating hands when watching someone climbing a rock. It happens to me in the woods too. Eyes wanna see well.

Being watched in a forest is normal. Animals are always watching you. Mind can create the rest. Maybe it depends - is it a predator or a prey? Sometimes I'm able to change the fear vibe but it takes a great effort. Once it's settled it wont go away so I go away. Singing mantras, native American pow wow, using car audio, drinking, a huge fire, not smoking pot in the first place 🙂, having a machete to cut aliens in half if needed. Not watching top 10 YT videos of aliens/demons encounters during camping prior to camping...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It's always windy in Llandudno and on the Orm
I hail from Anglesey and know it well.
Just 2 thoughts, and I'm sure you know the history. The Orm was mined by the Romans for Iron Ore and other such things back in the day. Could be a couple of Roman centurions?
Second.....there's always the goats!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Dont watch this one before camping. Number 9 got me. Lol. Probably fake but the mood was over.

edit on 8/5/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Could you serve up some google earth coordinates for that place..
I would like to go explore

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's hard to make a conclusion if the 'presence' was real or imagined

bigfoot
CERN opened gateways from Underworld, perhaps a demonic entity now roams the landscape

highly developed imagination, aroused by a need for your Psyche to create a 'Danger Scenario' for survival experiences

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I don't doubt your experience. I started walking daily in January and have been able to keep it up, but it was hard to do during the day because of the heat. So I started walking in the evening. It was a much more pleasant walk, but there are no street lights in the woods were I live. Even during the day it can be dangerous walking the main roads, because many are not expecting to see folk out walking, and there are no sidewalks, so I keep to the off roads and trails.

Walking at night used to be a bit unnerving, but I have grown accustomed to it. Sounds travel differently in the woods, and even more so at night. I have learned to tell the difference between little critters scurrying close by and bigger critters moving at a distance. The moon provides great lighting, when it is around, when it is not, it seems like everything moves, and the shadows spreads to make everything double or triple in size.

I love walking at night, but I have to keep my imagination in check. I am one of those stupid people that gets killed off in the first 10 minutes of the movie. If it seems wrong, weird, or strange, I am going to be the one that has to go check it out.
edit on 8-5-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Are you sure you weren't just being gang stalked?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Quite the interesting experience you had. I have never had anything remotely similar happen to me. My last solo camp I went to the top of a local mountain and spent an entire day sitting watching the world. I had done a thorough search of the area before deciding where to stay but upon leaving the next morning I found an obvious bear bed with very fresh scat less than 100' feet away. Black bears are among those spirit animals that have always been special to me. It seemed like the fitting end to the best spiritual experience I ever had outdoors.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So interesting. Love stories like these. So much unseen but felt.

I've always had bad and good feelings about certain places and never said a word until another person confirmed it as has happened three times now, often years later. One is one corner of a neighbour's yard that felt wrong, the other my parent's basement bathroom, the third one particular side of a very remote campsite. I don't know the history of any of these places but all three have now been confirmed to have weird negative vibes from others.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

What you state is truth.

I used to work for a company where the vibe was so off putting, that I gave up my office job, and went back to working in the field. I spoke to some of the other workers, and they said they hated going into the office because it just felt odd and made them feel like something bad was in there.

A few years later, the company closed its doors. When they were moving from the building, they found about twenty voodoo dolls hidden all around the office.

The company had developed a really bad reputation on how it treated some of the staff, so no one was surprised to hear about the voodoo dolls being put in the building. They may have worked too, because the business did go belly up.

I have found that more strange things happen in the light than in the dark. You just notice more in the dark, because it has you as a captive audience.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Seems like those signs were there for a reason.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

creepy as. Glad you walked out unharmed.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This brings to mind a discussion I was in with a group and we were discussing spirituality etc. Someone made the comment about "sacred spots' on the Earth and something inside me blurted out 'what place on the earth isn't sacred'? Things grew strangely quiet because I believe the others started thinking that might just be correct. The very concept of sacred spaces seems part and parcel of the woo-woo crowd - the ones who feel the need to smokum peace pipe, do sweat lodges etc before they feel they can connect with nature. Nobody does those things as a child and the world is wide open to them. It's more a matter of clearing your mind completely so that you are open to any message nature may send.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dude, that gave me the creeps, and I was reading in broad daylight. I had a similar experience on an island in the middle of a reservoir that used to be a river valley. I was close to the beach and eneded up paddling to the car park and staying on shore. I think the land remembers certain things. Sometimes I think given the right set of circumstances it replays itself. On a side note, wonder why there is the "no camping" signs. Perhaps you're not the first to encounter something? a reply to: McCool

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Damn incredible, tell more, you discovered something.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I used to have similar experiences as kid quite often, not seeing any spirits or having the land revert back to what it used to be like many years ago though. That was really fascinating, but the dark energy stuff and the sense of it being near and seeking my attention/feeding off my fear.

I have this theory that we are all born psychic to some degree or other but we are taught to suppress it as fantasies and over active imaginations. Perhaps being in that place induced in you an altered state of consciousness where you were able to tune in so to speak to the subtle energy’s present. On the other hand you might have sensed an animal or two near by and you’re focus and imagination induced a feedback loop similar to a bad trip? It’s odd that your tent pegs had been pulled out, maybe goats could do this, I’m not sure?

Thanks for sharing your experience though, I’m sure you are sincere and had an encounter with the as yet unexplainable.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Night,

Heh heh. A building I worked in was under repair one day, and the work exposed a bunch of unfired German ammunition from World War II. Good it hadn't cooked off in the fifty-odd years it had been out of sight.

I used to walk in that building when I had a night shift. The doors to offices full of cubes would be open. Sometimes I'd hear a "thunk" from the darkened cube areas, and call out a greeting, thinking a co-worker had just arrived there. Crickets. Certainly spooky at 3AM, but was probably just heating or some other infrastructure. Probably.

Cheers

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hello there from the Coop!
I also pigeon wing off what St.Udio mentioned about Cern opening portals to enitities from other dimension, specifically spiritual dimensions which our eyes are thankfully blinded too, for the most part. unless THE Big Guy allows the evil entity to manifest itself. Nothing happens in the spiritual realm without consent from the Big Guy. Our eyes can only see 0.1% of the light spectrum, that leaves 99.9% of the light spectrum (aka spiritual dimensions) out from our naked eye visibility.One good thanks to new age technology is its cameras, which are able to view a very small scope of the light spectrum which our naked eyes cant. oh!! the scours of technology and the new age.... its another topic for another time as technology is an entire evil in of itself bc of the power hungry , and mal-hearted intent for the technology.
back to what you experienced, you definitely had an encounter with a evil presence/entity. i believe the entity to be of Nephalim origin, and you were wise to realize to control your fears, bc it most certainly was trying to manifest itself into your physical world to harm you. a reply to: McCool

As Always, from The Coop "you caught THE FEVER

top topics

<<   2 >>

join