It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4,000 Children Vaccinated for COVID-19 In the US - 9 Died in 20 days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It should be concerning to everybody if the numbers are anywhere close to accurate.

It would be devastatingly concerning! I'm really having a tough time believing it..tbh.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The mRNA from the spike protein goes into the cells and the spikes grow from that set of instructions which get dumped when the cell dies and goes into the body. Then the immune system creates the antigens to protect us.

Ok, I know about horizontal transferase between microorganisms....My question would be, could these spikes somehow attach to a different virus and create and even worse adenovirus, norovirus, or some other kind of virus. They are attaching them to the adenovirus for the Johnson vaccines. We have lots of viruses in our bodies that are harmless to us, can this create a monster?

Does anyone here have the actual training and knowledge here to answer this question. I do not want parrots answering this, I want people who specialize in viruses to answer it. Not politically motivated people or promotors of vaccines. If they did not consider this at the Pharma companies they would not test for it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: rickymouse
Can I ask..why are your grandkids getting flu shots? I never had one, and never really envisioned it for children.

My daughter followed recommendations a couple of times when the kids were young and the kids got really sick after the shots. Once could be a coincidence, twice was not. She did this with the three first kids and all failed in this matter so she never gave any of the kids the flu vaccine after that. I had told her how I react and she knew she reacted badly, but that does not mean her kid would have the same reaction. My daughter from my second wife can take the flu vaccine with only minor problems. So evidently it is a genetic trait, a recessive trait meaning both parents have to donate a gene snip. So evidently her husband has the same trait, he has never taken a flu shot in his life, he does not trust them and his mother did not trust them...maybe she had one and got sick from it so never got him one.

My wife can take the flu shot. People who had these bad reactions years ago around here said the doctors told them that if you take the shot a few times that that severe sickness would not happen anymore, I have heard that but do not know what happened with the people after more shots. It is not uncommon up here, quite a few people in families do not take the flu shot because someone in the family got a severe reaction. Some use religion as an excuse so people won't think they are paranoid of the shot but in reality they thought it gave them a severe case of the flu but it was only a cytokine storm.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Can I ask..why are your grandkids getting flu shots? I never had one, and never really envisioned it for children.

My daughter followed recommendations a couple of times when the kids were young and the kids got really sick after the shots. Once could be a coincidence, twice was not. She did this with the three first kids and all failed in this matter so she never gave any of the kids the flu vaccine after that. I had told her how I react and she knew she reacted badly, but that does not mean her kid would have the same reaction. My daughter from my second wife can take the flu vaccine with only minor problems. So evidently it is a genetic trait, a recessive trait meaning both parents have to donate a gene snip. So evidently her husband has the same trait, he has never taken a flu shot in his life, he does not trust them and his mother did not trust them...maybe she had one and got sick from it so never got him one.

My wife can take the flu shot. People who had these bad reactions years ago around here said the doctors told them that if you take the shot a few times that that severe sickness would not happen anymore, I have heard that but do not know what happened with the people after more shots. It is not uncommon up here, quite a few people in families do not take the flu shot because someone in the family got a severe reaction. Some use religion as an excuse so people won't think they are paranoid of the shot but in reality they thought it gave them a severe case of the flu but it was only a cytokine storm.

Ok, thanks

I could be just ignorant
I always figured getting the flu and colds, getting dirty in general, as kids..made us stronger. I have never got the flu shot, I can't hardly think of anyone I know who does. My mom maybe, who is in her 70s.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Ok, thanks

I could be just ignorant
I always figured getting the flu and colds, getting dirty in general, as kids..made us stronger. I have never got the flu shot, I can't hardly think of anyone I know who does. My mom maybe, who is in her 70s.

I very rarely get the flu, the wife always seemed to get it. When I did get the flu, my immune system hit it hard and I got just a one or one and a half day version that was mild. But the wife hated when I did that, she got it pretty bad and most times she still got it with her flu shot too. I feel kind of sorry for the people who get bad cases of the flu. I do have an over-reactive immune system though, especially in the fall and spring for a while, I react to the spring molds outside and to ragweed and some other plants....Sneezing and coughs are common for me certain times of the year, but it is to things in nature in the environment and mostly from plants or certain molds or mildews or something.

That consistand fall cough got people paranoid when we went out shopping last fall. I was constantly telling people I get that every year, it is not covid...don't know if they believed me, but I know lots of people who have that chronic cough and runny nose certain times of the year. So, most people probably didn't feel threatened because they know others that have the same problem.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

That consistand fall cough got people paranoid when we went out shopping last fall. I was constantly telling people I get that every year, it is not covid...don't know if they believed me, but I know lots of people who have that chronic cough and runny nose certain times of the year. So, most people probably didn't feel threatened because they know others that have the same problem.

Ha, yup, that's me too, there were times I wondered if I had it? but really, same thing every year.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I guess I can only state what goes on here. The facilities giving the Vax have signs only allowing the person with the appointment(unless they need assistance) and do not allow anyone under 16 in the building. 16-18 require a parent/guardian with them. Maybe that's why it seems far fetched to me. I should have stated that sooner. Maybe all states are not like this.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Yeah but see ummm.... the thing is that these healthy young kids were going to die at some point in the next 0-90 years anyway so it can't be proven there's any correlation to "dA SaYFezT VaX EvA dAT U SHOOD aLL TayKE"

If they were eligible for the vaccine its a fair bet that they had other problems that may have killed them. They would have died before the vaccine was opened up for general use.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: KKLOCO

That statistic must be removed as it does not fit the narrative.

Or the link was fake and the numbers never existed.

Person posts fake link to support fake data then claims that the data was removed when in fact it never existed. Color me shocked

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm not saying this shouldn't be alarming, because to an extent it should. But, VAERS is an open public database that ANYONE can go out and input data. It is not verified information. There is a disclaimer, that putting false information out there can lead to trouble (per say), but again, it's not verified.

We are essentially relying on this site like we would tell them our source is Wikipedia.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Common sense says an experimental drug kills many guinea pigs. Old and young.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The shots killed .225% of the 4000 within 28 days. That's a good indicator that the shots shouldn't be used on anyone. And to give them to developing children? Who have a very slim chance of being killed by the virus.

And at the same time. Make sure they never use the possibly dangerous hysterically scary Cannabis plant. As they are still developing and it might hurt some one some day.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I'm not saying this shouldn't be alarming, because to an extent it should. But, VAERS is an open public database that ANYONE can go out and input data. It is not verified information. There is a disclaimer, that putting false information out there can lead to trouble (per say), but again, it's not verified.

We are essentially relying on this site like we would tell them our source is Wikipedia.

And just what source has more credible straight forward information???????

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The Tweet has since been removed, obviously it was 100% false info, or Twitter would have allowed it to stay.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yeah but see ummm.... the thing is that these healthy young kids were going to die at some point in the next 0-90 years anyway so it can't be proven there's any correlation to "dA SaYFezT VaX EvA dAT U SHOOD aLL TayKE"

Wish I could multi-star this gold nugget right here.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Wish I could multi-star this gold nugget right here.

This whole situation reminds of the this....

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Meh...lefties don't care....a few hundred thousand babies are killed by abortion every year in the US.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Convenient that the tweet is gone, yesterday in the responses to the tweet was a tidbit of info about how, yes, the kids had their vaccines. But for 9 of them, being shot with bullets (not vaccines) was the underlying reason for their ailment...
edit on 7-5-2021 by wheresthebody because: werdz

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

And just what source has more credible straight forward information???????

I have worked in the Healthcare profession for just over 15 years. I had a lot of questions and concerns with this vaccine. But the people I work with, many of which are regular Doctor's and Doctors who work within immunization, I have come to trust their word and expertise.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Meh...lefties don't care....a few hundred thousand babies are killed by abortion every year in the US.

...and then Fauci gets to buy their scalps to graft onto rat's asses to study the China Virus.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join