It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4,000 Children Vaccinated for COVID-19 In the US - 9 Died in 20 days

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I have just undertaken the search myself;

And this is the actual risk of dying with Covid;

So where are the ATS member that think experimenting on kids is not just OK it's essential eh? WHERE THE # ARE YOU NOW?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Those poor kids. They had no choice about taking the vaccine.

Exactly.

And with the "The Prep Act" passed in April of 2020, all those children will have zero compensation, so the ones that make it, yet are disabled for life, their parents get to foot the bill, and care-giving for the rest of the child's life. Well until the parents die off, then the state will take over.

It's ridiculous on all levels. The vaccine is not even approved, or licensed yet, just a EUA, which scientifically means nothing. They tossed out decades of medical and scientific protocols to push these experimental vaccines out, zero long term efficacy trials.

Not even going to post the survival rate for children from Covid, because most of you already know.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Dr Mengele will be with you shortly.

No doubt.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
By those numbers, if we use .002 as an average for 0 to 19 years, that is 1 in 50,000.

The ‘injections’ are much more deadly at 1 death for every 400.

Again, where the €~>€.are the it’s for the children people?
edit on 5 5 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

if we use .002 as an average for 0 to 19 years, that is 1 in 500.

It's actually 1:50,000.

1.0 is 1 in 100
0.1 is 1 in 1000
0.01 is 1 in 10,000
0.001 is 1 in 100,000.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You are correct. I missed the numbers being expressed in presentages. I have corrected it.

Thank you.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

So where are the ATS member that think experimenting on kids is not just OK it's essential eh? WHERE THE # ARE YOU NOW?

The Australian ones are #standingwithdan and massaging his broken back.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Disinformation is strong. You do realize anybody can report whatever they want on Vaers correct? Many of the more serious ones have no notation of the lot or vaccine # which is readily available on the vaccine card as well. Dates of death as 3-20, not 2021 etc...
They will investigate any claim of death but that does not mean it actually happened. I could go submit a claim that a 1 year old passed right now.

Also over 2 million between the age of 16-18 have been vaccinated. I don't know where the 4000 number was pulled from. If you are claiming it's the research subjects, that would be blind testing, there would be no information released at this time on the individuals and its likely that there is a different set of protocols rather than random Vaers posting. They would likely stop or pause testing if there were "numerous" deaths of children.

Also in the thread there are claims that many of the vaccinations of those 4000 were "accidental", huh? That would be extremely unlikely as most places require appointments, ID, etc. How would a child accidently get it? Not like vials are sitting around a doc office or home.

Here's another link of rebuttal, which includes some facts.

Twitter

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Any parent that give their own minor children to be rats for china testing with the help of big pharma should be arrested and send to jail for child abuse and attempt to murder.

I wonder if this parents have been paid to give their children for testing.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
How would a child accidently get it? Not like vials are sitting around a doc office or home.

Where do you suppose those vials are stored if not in medical offices in their vaccine refrigerator?

Have you ever seen how vax are stored in most medical offices?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Most doctors do not have the Vax, most are being done through vaccination centers and pharmacies. Even if a doc office has it, you are saying that there are that many idiots in a docs office that they would pull out the wrong vial, not double check it and vaccinate the child? Really?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: carewemust
As of 2019, that was 56.6 million children. That means around 150,000 will die and about an equal number will have near death or perminant disabilities. Also there will need to be room in the hospital for 1,250,000 or so. This is only for the United States schools.

Former President Trump needs to get his Social Media platform finished, and begin communicating this vital information to Americans.

All of the Mainstream Media (including Fox) are owned by evil people.

There's some connection of allegiance between the CDC and the Media. (Fauci's photo in many newsrooms confirms this)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Disinformation is strong. You do realize anybody can report whatever they want on Vaers correct? Many of the more serious ones have no notation of the lot or vaccine # which is readily available on the vaccine card as well. Dates of death as 3-20, not 2021 etc...
They will investigate any claim of death but that does not mean it actually happened. I could go submit a claim that a 1 year old passed right now.

Also over 2 million between the age of 16-18 have been vaccinated. I don't know where the 4000 number was pulled from. If you are claiming it's the research subjects, that would be blind testing, there would be no information released at this time on the individuals and its likely that there is a different set of protocols rather than random Vaers posting. They would likely stop or pause testing if there were "numerous" deaths of children.

Also in the thread there are claims that many of the vaccinations of those 4000 were "accidental", huh? That would be extremely unlikely as most places require appointments, ID, etc. How would a child accidently get it? Not like vials are sitting around a doc office or home.

Here's another link of rebuttal, which includes some facts.

Twitter

I don't believe the OP info for a New York minute

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The former guy is already vaccinated and recommended getting it while stating "But it's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine, and it's something that works."

What do you expect he would do on social media? If he claims different now, he was either lying then or lying on his social media.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
As of 2019, that was 56.6 million children. That means around 150,000 will die and about an equal number will have near death or perminant disabilities. Also there will need to be room in the hospital for 1,250,000 or so. This is only for the United States schools.

Former President Trump needs to get his Social Media platform finished, and begin communicating this vital information to Americans.

All of the Mainstream Media (including Fox) are owned by evil people.

There's some connection of allegiance between the CDC and the Media. (Fauci's photo in many newsrooms confirms this)

I'm sure he will right after he has personally arrested the Clintons and Obama's and taken them to Gitmo.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Most doctors do not have the Vax, most are being done through vaccination centers and pharmacies.

So, a medical office.

Even if a doc office has it, you are saying that there are that many idiots in a docs office that they would pull out the wrong vial, not double check it and vaccinate the child? Really?

It's absurd to think it doesn't happen and there are ample studies across the industry that support it. Just one says:

In a review of 91 direct observation studies of medication errors in hospitals and long-term care facilities, investigators estimated median error rates of 8%–25% during medication administration. Intravenous administration had a higher error rate, with an estimated median rate (including timing errors) ranging from 48%–53%.

This is specific to hospitals and long-term care, but it's across the whole board and is widely acknowledged as a significant failure of the medical system. Given that we're hearing how overworked medical staff is, a common factor in medical errors, it isn't at all surprising that some children would get an accidental dose.

The fact you're acting like this is news to you should be a red flag to others. You're either ignorant of the data or simply pretending to be ignorant to further a narrative. The medical industry is far from infallible.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm not ignorant about it. Medical errors happen, too much, too little, wrong medicine, especially in a hospital setting.

What I find hard to believe especially as again, most private practices do not have the Vax, yet the Twitter in the OP states that out of 4000 (which we don't know where that number even came from) that children were accidentally vaccinated. I did find a case where a 17 year old was given Moderna instead of Pfizer but there were no adverse reactions.

If you believe that, ok. I find it very hard to believe.
edit on 5-5-2021 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I have no idea if the number in the OP is accurate. I do know that it's patently absurd to act like mistakes don't happen or try to discredit anything using that as an argument. I don't know why you think it matters which medical office is doing the vax. Aside from temporary clinics these facilities are still handling all the other vax they normally do. Have you seen how similar most vax vials are? Some of the people giving the vax are not people that work with vax on a daily basis.

All of this data has to be verified and the bogus claims discarded, but the argument they're all just fraudulent is no less presumptuous than accepting them all as accurate.

It should be concerning to everybody if the numbers are anywhere close to accurate.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The flu vaccine triggers cytokine or bradykin storms in some people and some people die because of that. But nine out of 4000 vaccinated kids dying is way worse than anything with the flu vaccine. Especially in kids, kids can live most times through that storm, they just get really sick from their immune system overreacting. Three of my grandkids got seriously sick from the flu jab, but they all lived, so did my daughter and I.

But My daughter would never let them vaccinate the kids for Covid because of those reactions, and I will never get the jab either since I over react. My oldest daughter isn't ever going to get the vaccine either, But we all had serious reactions to the flu shot. And the companies making the vaccines and the controlling agencies say not to take it in this kind of case, I will listen to the ones that know about it and not some person promoting vaccines. My mother did not raise a fool.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Can I ask..why are your grandkids getting flu shots? I never had one, and never really envisioned it for children.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join