It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Year Boy Old Dies From Heart Attack From Vaccination !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Highly unlikely blood clots take days or weeks to form.

You don't know any such thing. Rational thinking alone says you're lying.
With all the different blood types having the spike proteins and the anti
bodies known to cause harm to blood vessels? Blow that smoke up some
one else's ass.

I find this guy a little more credible.

edit on 15-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
We do know that the so-called vaccines can lead to disseminated thrombosis throughtout the whole body, including inside veins in the brain.

What happens is that protein spikes push through the cell wall and stick out into the blood stream, but not only are there protein spikes, but waste product too, from the creation of the spike. The protein spikes come into contact with platlets in the blood stream and switch them on, whilst the waste product causes lymphocytes to attack it...it's a double whammy. Not just at one site, but at many sites, wherever protein spikes are sticking out into the blood stream. This is how the clotting occurs. The lymphocytes pretty much dam up the vein while they deal with the waste product.

Clots occurring in the brain can not only lead to death, but of course, cause many different symptoms to appear as the clotting in the brain progressively worsens. Bad headaches, blindness, deafness, uncontrollable muslce spams, nausea, dizzyness, loss of consciousness are just some of the reported symptoms. It depends where in the brain the clots are forming. Some of these symptoms can't be fixed, they don't go away, they are for life.

For many people, the vaccine is far worse than the virus. It messes with the natural orchestration of the immune system allowing inapproriate and uncoordinate responses to happen in the body. These are not vaccines in the true sense of the word, but experimental gene therapies that have not been approved, nor have records of safety efficacy. You take these jabs at your own risk.

Of course, even though someone turns up to be vaccinated, because all this is a trial of at least 2 years, not everyone is actually given the vaccine, but are given a placebo as a blind control. That person isn't told they have just been jabbed with a placebo, they go away thinking they have been vaccinated, and end up becoming one of those who says 'I've been jabbed and I had no reaction.'

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Thanks for that link.

Those who have brought this crime against humanity should be prosecuted.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I am a heart patient. I took both Moderna Vax. The first one, on day 2, I had chest pains that I used Nitro for.

2nd dose, I spent a couple of days in the hospital. Yes, this impacts your cardio system.

I met my first Vax faker yesterday. He was in line in front of me. He asked the clerk if she had hers, which she said yes, then he said "Me too!"

I said "yep, card carrying member myself." To which he turned around, "they gave you a card?" "Yep, take a look."

He had no idea they gave out the cards.

Fred..

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

You mean this card? www.dshs.state.tx.us...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And many of the universities that receive grant money from various foundations like bill and manlinda gates require students to get vaccine if they want further funding.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Here’s a md with a jd and PhD talking about sarcov2.

www.bitchute.com...

And the effects of the spike protein

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

I met my first Vax faker yesterday.

so tolerant of you.
if they identify as vaccinated then they are vaccinated.
you do not get to decide what someone else is or is not.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But that's not the point I was making. We can all agree that this "dangerous" virus doesn't even have a 1% mortality rate amongst the entire population right?

It would be the same if she was saying I know so many people that have died from Covid......okay...who? Are you one of those people who for effect throw in names of people you might've known or are you somehow the statistical anomaly?

Hence my comments on social media. There are a lot of people in a fairly small space claiming to have these improbable type things happen to them.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I like how we now use VAERS as if it's actual proof and not that ANYONE can go out and fill out a VAERS form.

Maybe I missed actual proof? I mean a 15 year old dies in CO there has to be someone connected locally.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Well the CDC has been investigating this case for nearly a month and have yet to refute the VAERS report. Let's wait and see. Now the MSM is running articles connecting the jab and heart problems in teens.

www.nbcchicago.com...

edit on 25-5-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join