It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Year Boy Old Dies From Heart Attack From Vaccination !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Without knowing the source of the VAERS report, it's all conjecture.

Ain't it?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ain't it?

Here is a ABC news report from April 27 with kids getting it....one of them is 3 years old....

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ain't it?

Screenshot from video in link.

April 27, 2021.....3 years old. Now a bit of denying ignorance tells me trials for under 16 were well under way prior to a 3 year old getting the jab.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: vonclod

That is a graphic from the video in my other thread. The video shows an 8 year old boy getting it....

A drawing..um..ok.

Here...Ill make it easy for you....

Ok, thanks..I was kind of busting your balls. I know they are opening it up to teens..but I was surprised to hear 8 yr olds..this was a test group though. I'm honestly not crazy about this.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

That is a graphic from the video in my other thread. The video shows an 8 year old boy getting it....

A drawing..um..ok.

Ok, thanks..I was kind of busting your balls. I know they are opening it up to teens..but I was surprised to hear 8 yr olds..this was a test group though. I'm honestly not crazy about this.

Look at the video I just posted from ABC....that is a 3 year old on April 27 getting it.....

Odd this kinda thing is not being seen by anyone even when on major networks.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

A drawing..um..ok.

Look at the video I just posted from ABC....that is a 3 year old on April 27 getting it.....

I saw it,
I do recall a month or so back, my friend might of mentioned, or could of been news, that they were going to be testing on children. I take all this stuff with a grain of salt, I thought it a bit crazy, 3 years old..damn.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

A drawing..um..ok.

I saw it,
I do recall a month or so back, my friend might of mentioned, or could of been news, that they were going to be testing on children. I take all this stuff with a grain of salt, I thought it a bit crazy, 3 years old..damn.

I'll keep looking, but I'd bet there are 6 month olds getting it at this point....

If that 3 year old was April and 8 year old was May, it is highly likely under 1 year olds have gotten it as well.

Anywho....I am just trying to point out the haste with which the fear has made folks trust government....literally within a year we had a pandemic that has made 150 million people take a shot that none of them know anything about other than what MSM says.....

Can you think of any better metrics for how to control a population than what has been gathered for over a year now?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Can you think of any better metrics for how to control a population than what has been gathered for over a year now?

One could sure see it that way. I don't know what to make of anything..many things going on, at the same time. I just keep my head down and get through the days..very tired of this!. I got my 1st shot a month ago, for work really, I would of rather waited a bit but..sometimes you take one for the team, no issues thus far. I'm old enough to make the choice, it makes me a bit uncomfortable to think they are pushing it on the kids.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

One could sure see it that way. I don't know what to make of anything..many things going on, at the same time. I just keep my head down and get through the days..very tired of this!. I got my 1st shot a month ago, for work really, I would of rather waited a bit but..sometimes you take one for the team, no issues thus far. I'm old enough to make the choice, it makes me a bit uncomfortable to think they are pushing it on the kids.

I get it....I'm a old school cynicist myself. Like I said before....nothing against those that get it....I'm just waiting. Those that do shouldn't care either way because it is a vaccine.....should be immune. Similar to masks and 6 feet stopping the spread.

Anywho....just pointing out the oddities and hoping to open some eyes.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
How did a 15 year old even get a Vax?

If he were made up by the OP he could have a made up shot, I guess.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

Possibly, or as anyone can report to Vaers it was someone with an agenda who did not realize they entered 15 instead of 16 for the age. This is no smoking gun.

Seriously? Someone with an agenda just oops put a wrong age???? What is it that so many people on a major conspiracy site can only justify the Big Pharma agenda and then say the agenda is some poor slob who doesn’t like vaxx? With all the reported sudden deaths and various other anomalies involved with EVERY one of the vaxx, one would think there must be something really going on here.
Perhaps it would help to know that Gates was heavily into depopulation years ago. I remember seeing the video of his Ted Talks presentation where he says he loves vaccines for population control.

Bill and Melinda... they make it sound all so lovely www.your-life.com... s-bloomberg-school-of-public-health/

www.gatesinstitute.org...

techstartups.com...
His father was in charge of Planned Parenthood.
You can always do your own research.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A drawing..um..ok.
Yes it shows the TARGET group for Moderna. You CAN read the text right ?
Also here’s another thread about 9 children dying in 20 days. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-5-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

A drawing..um..ok.
Also here’s another thread about 9 children dying in 20 days. www.abovetopsecret.com...

We hashed that out.

As for that thread..I, and others too, are rightfully sceptical of that thread. I don't believe for a minute, 9 dead out of 4000 shots..nope!
edit on 6-5-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

A drawing..um..ok.

We hashed that out.

As for that thread..I, and others too, are rightfully sceptical of that thread. I don't believe for a minute, 9 dead out of 4000 shots..nope!

Oh you and others hashed it out by saying that you “don’t believe it for a New York Minute”, with no statistic ... that’s a good one.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

How did a 15 year old even get a Vax?

They just approved the death shot for school aged children.

Have they approved giving a shot to people with double digits IQs & < yet!? Where is the schedule of releases everyone is referring to!?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The data completely disagree with you.

But sure, keep hunting for the occasional story with patchy details to try to support your narrative.

I'll go with the data showing tens of millions of vaccinated people with zero issues. You people are a walking parody.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Vax MUST be safe...MSM and major Social Media won't allow anything negative to be said or written about it.

Swear to God, I'm gonna scream, sh- myself, and fling it around hitting everyone in a public square like an angry monkey if one more person insults me for not choosing to be gene experimental therapied...something people are suddenly referring to as "vaccinated"...and mocking me with an air of superior intellect and being better informed by sharing with poor ignorant me, and obnoxiously turning to anyone around us too, how it's stupid not to get it when it has proved to be 100% safe and no reports of harm being done coming from anywhere. I don't watch MSNBC or read the NYT or anything but if that is how it is being represented to the average simpleton, I take back my opinion I express in just about every political post of the last year. I don't call for Mass government executions. I say that the vast majority of legislators and ALSO anyone in media who either writes, oks, or presents any such story in any form of mass media need to face immediate round up, execution, and liquidation of all assets and wealth regardless of wills or inheritance laws as we are truly in the final few days we will ever again have the chance to stop this downward spiral into worldwide ruin, war, murder, and flirtation with the end of civilization or even mankind itself. This is our last chance to send a signal to those who call every shot and terrify them with the last possible consequence they will be able to just ignore and continue along the same path with. There is no more democratic correction possible. There is no protest which will work. No stern words or choosing someone to make a serious example of is an option...we have never even gone that far when we had our economy and minting rights sold to a private company, our brave men and women who mean to do honorable things tricked by fakery into murdering millions of innocent people, when 9-11 was planned and staged in some sort of further hoodwink of the world to bring a war where the rich fight themselves to get richer, so either anyone with dirty hands, even a smudge must be hunted down and hanged on the spot when they came a pandemic to usher in systems and surveillance no sane person would ever want...every last one of them politician, journalist, social media executive, or Gates, and only then might they MAYBE get the picture and decide they really DONT have limitless unchecked power over the slave masses. If not, that's exactly what we solidify our place and class as.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
We all know social media is a huge lie....and this vaccine is pushing more of it. Someone who was pretty affialiated with the Trump campaign in Ohio was talking about how she personally knows friends and family that have been affected by the vaccine with strokes and blood clots. I asked for proof. I was attacked for daring to ask for proof on something that seemed statistically unlikely.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And don't think I'm sensationalizing or anything...what I say doesn't even put a dent in what they're doing to us and the world which is looking to the US and following for the most part. Anyone who perpetuates the scam at all...be it the fickle mask or treatment advice, the ridiculous number play where one counts as eighteen no more no fewer and estimates of what have you go up and down like a roller coaster where nobody out there could say within six or seven figures what the cost of life or number infected, if any, has been, anyone involved in the plan drafted the year before which matches to the very vector of initial transmission, any government entity who participated in the lockdown and devastation of economies and families, the entire US legislature save those who truly know nothing we don't get forthcoming...they, according to them, have killed millions and no matter what u believe, everyone knows in some shape or form their official narrative is such BS there's barely an element to it which has any credibility. If you think taking out the 300-500 people responsible for resetting the entire world and making reality a giant question mark as everyone on Earth is turned on everyone else, world war soon to come of it for sure, is sensationalization...then hunny, you need to learn basic arithmetic all over because it's a flick of the nose responding to a nuke shoved down all our pants before detonation.
edit on 5/6/2021 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join