It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Year Boy Old Dies From Heart Attack From Vaccination !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I believe precious little of what CDC says, and I know it is advancing an agenda, not public health.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So what actually caused his heart attack? It really seems like a weird reaction compared to something like being allergic to it.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, individual reactions to different drugs is a given. Every person reacts to such an injection in a different way.

His heart attack was probably caused by the injection he had recently received.

Let Occam's Rule put some perspective on it. The most likely reason is that his body reacted severely to the injection. Obviously, most people don't have such a reaction. Most people walk away and do fine with it. Because it's never been used on humans before, we don't know the long term effects of this experimental drug.

About 5 months in most people are doing fine, but some women are reporting highly irregular menstrual cycles, with alot of blood clotting.

Likely the kid would not have died if he had not taken the shot.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Anyone taking a vax for a "vius" that has over a 99% survivability rate is just stupid imo.

I mean seriously, why even take the chance? Sketchy as this whole jab is?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My kids godmother has a brother in the ICU right now recovering from a massive stroke 2 days after his shot.....he's 44 and was very healthy.

No idea if related, but I would certainly be all over this.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

His heart attack was probably caused by the injection he had recently received.

I mean did he have it right after the shot, 10 mins, 3 days, 2 weeks after? It just seems like a strange reaction to me unless it was within like an hour.

Let Occam's Rule put some perspective on it. The most likely reason is that his body reacted severely to the injection. Obviously, most people don't have such a reaction. Most people walk away and do fine with it. Because it's never been used on humans before, we don't know the long term effects of this experimental drug.

But there is also another famous saying "correlation does not mean causation" and this is the easiest thing to screw up, so we can't just say oh it was the shot because he got it 3 days before.

I understand there could be long term effects, but a heart attack in-between shots is not long term effects lol... I think women in their child bearing years should NOT get it, as example.

edit on 7-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yes, correlation is not causation, and in the end it doesn't matter in this or any other case. Half the US population has already taken the shot. More than half in Israel.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yes, correlation is not causation, and in the end it doesn't matter in this or any other case. Half the US population has already taken the shot. More than half in Israel.

I truly understand it can be huge on the personal level as in someone personally knows somebody who may have died after getting the vaccination, but in the big picture 2000 out of 1/2 our population is nothing.

edit on 7-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Rationalize it as you need to. I know of one many who died 4 hours after taking the shot. Embolism.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Rationalize it as you need to. I know of one many who died 4 hours after taking the shot. Embolism.

So the vaccine created a massive blood clot?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So the vaccine created a massive blood clot?

Not in 4 hours it didnt he already had a blood clot.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So you are suggesting the vaccine didn't kill him.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So you are suggesting the vaccine didn't kill him.

Highly unlikely blood clots take days or weeks to form. Now I guess the shot could have caused the platelets to let go from an artery but that would have happened eventually either way. Sounds like he suffered from arterial thrombosis which in turn caused an arterial embolism which occurs when clots migrate downstream.
edit on 5/8/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Highly unlikely blood clots take days or weeks to form. Now I guess the shot could have caused the platelets to let go from an artery but that would have happened eventually either way. Sounds like he suffered from arterial thrombosis which in turn caused an arterial embolism which occurs when clots migrate downstream.

You do get the shot in the muscle and it takes time as it slowly leaks into your system, so I can't see where it would be in any large amount once it entered the blood stream for the body to even notice much less increase the likelihood for anything along these lines.

I said in my first post here that it didn't make sense...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
From reading all these reports, one of the allergic reactions with some people is heart failure.
Autopsy reports show no issues with these hearts, they don't know what is happening, and doctors are scared to talk about it, they can lose their job.

Since millions of people are being vaccinated they can say "it's a very rare reaction", and statistically they would be correct.

People just need to be informed that reactions are happening and what the risk is, make an informed choice.
These women that are pregnant and getting vaccinated and then are totally devastated when they lose their baby, should have done more research, the risk to the baby is too high.
edit on 8-5-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The risk verses reward is way too high for this, even the most ardent pro-covid vaccination person must see it

The vaccine saves 100,000 people for every one that dies from side effects.
You obviously have no clue what risk v reward is

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Do we know 100% for sure, that 100,000 are being saved that would have died with absolute certainty from covid?

Many catch it and are just fine they recover like they do from a flu.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm surprised this hasn't been roundly debunked by the media yet... I've been keeping an eye on the case for when the CDC determines that it was a hoax or just the run of the mill heart attack that so many 15 year olds suffer, but so far, only silence.

Hmmmmm.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The risk verses reward is way too high for this, even the most ardent pro-covid vaccination person must see it

The vaccine saves 100,000 people for every one that dies from side effects.
You obviously have no clue what risk v reward is

That sounds very much like a claim made by advertising brochures from the manufacturers of the drugs.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Thankfully the State of TX has made the CDC vaccination card available to all of those who lost theirs.

www.dshs.state.tx.us...

And if you need help locating your lot number and other information (such as the dates given, that sort of thing), here you go.

www.modernatx.com...

Thank you Texas!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join