It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Desk of Donald J. Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Former President Trump on Tuesday launched a communications platform, which will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers...

www.donaldjtrump.com...

The technology appears to be powered by Campaign Nucleus— the "digital ecosystem made for efficiently managing political campaigns and organizations," created by his former campaign manager, Brad Parscale.

For the moment, Trump's new site is "one-way communication". It's unknown if that will change, or if the President still has plans for a separate social media platform. Interestingly enough...

The rollout of the platform also comes just a day before Facebook's Oversight Board is expected to announce its decision on whether to indefinitely suspend Trump from Facebook and Instagram.

Unsurprisingly, Facebook and Twitter have declined to comment on the new site.
Article

I have a feeling he's going to be getting a LOT of traffic before long.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What I couldnt find in the Fox article is where this is hosted and is it susceptible to de-platforming the physical servers, etc like with Parler

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger
It's in both the OP and the article, but here it is again...

The technology appears to be powered by Campaign Nucleus— the "digital ecosystem made for efficiently managing political campaigns and organizations," created by his former campaign manager, Brad Parscale.

Unlikely to be de-platformed.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

even if its not available on apple store or google play they can always provide an APK file where you can download the app bypassing those platforms and it will just work fine on your mobile

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It's going to be on the New " Light Web " . Gotta Be a Member to Keep Out the Riffraff ...........

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It appears to be hosted on Cloudflare's platform based on the destination IP address for donaldjtrump.com.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It's going to be on the New " Light Web " . Gotta Be a Member to Keep Out the Riffraff ...........

Who do you consider Riffraff?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

even if its not available on apple store or google play they can always provide an APK file

Not sure what good an apk file will do those poor bastards with iPhones. Hell you'd have to find a developer willing to pay the $99/year Apple tax just to write an Apple version.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Not sure, may need to jailbreak the iPhone,but then again Im stepping out of my wheelhouse

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I sent a short missive. Why not? If he and family come down here, I'll at least fix them a drink and feed them. I hope he feels the same when I travel north.

+14 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Trump stepping up to save freedom of speech.

Got to give the guy credit.
It would be much safer for him to walk away and say nothing given the tyranny of the radicals now holding Executive power.

edit on 4/5/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Am I the only one who notices that "supporter" has now been replaced with "follower" whenever there's discussion of a politician and those who support them?

I don't think that happened organically.
edit on 4-5-2021 by SlapMonkey because: I forgot the difference between "not" and "now"

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I guess some people prefer not to be disciples.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump stepping up to save freedom of speech.

Got to give the guy credit.
It would be much safer for him to walk away and say nothing given the tyranny of the radicals now holding Executive power.

Heck ya, those were my thoughts when writing this thread back in 2017..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"If he is genuine in his desire to stand up against the establishment, put an end to their agenda, and actually help United States citizens while improving our country. Then he is one incredibly brave individual. 

Trump has the guts to leave behind his life as he knew it and immerse himself in a world where he knew he would face copious amounts of ridicule, and he took it seriously and ultimately made his way to the top, against all odds, and to the dismal surprise of his opposition who viewed him as a joke. 

At this point he really needed to be brave, he had gone from a joke, to a threat. Things began to get dead serious the closer he got to HRC. I am sure Donald has always been aware of the Clinton body count. Not only did this knowledge not deter him, he proceeded to call both Bill and Hillary out on their shady dealings, criminal behavior, and failures. Literally straight to their faces. 

Now with the Inauguration hours away Trump is still marching forward with courage. At this point not only the Clinton crime crew want to kill him, everybody who doesn't believe In him does. CNN has been blatantly trying to coax people into attempting an assassination. Still Trump has the appearance of a man who is ready to get to work on the behalf of the people. Not allowing the danger to rattle him. He is chomping at the bit to start what will be a legacy of a great leader. 

After tomorrow he will be one man standing up against the powers who have always lurked In the shadows, the puppet masters. He will be standing up against the NWO, the Illuminati, the occult, the elites, the powers that be, what ever you want to call them. A group of people who have been running things for a very long time. 

He has taken it upon himself to do what no one has ever been able to even come close to. JFK was the last guy who rebeled against the puppet masters and they retaliated in brutal fashion, knowing they'd get away with it.

He is doing this for you and me. He is risking his life for our families, and for this country that we call home. He is doing it knowing damn well what happened to JFK. He left his business and his ultra rich lifestyle behind so he could fight against the most powerful group of people on the planet. 

Assuming Donald Trump is genuine, his intentions are good, and he's not actually acting out some elaborate plot for TPTB. 

Assuming he is the real deal, He is an incredibly brave human being, basically just marching towards mount Doom with fearless determination, his countrymen in his heart."

edit on 4-5-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Am I the only one who notices that "supporter" has now been replaced with "follower" whenever there's discussion of a politician and those who support them?

I don't think that happened organically.

I've noticed. I think it sounds very social media-esque.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Who do you consider Riffraff?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

To me, it sounds very planned, like the ruling elite want to passively cause the average person to view them as leaders and...well, gods, to certain degree. It's a form of subconscious mass control that has been proven effective in the past.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I am so sad that I clicked on that.

So, so sad.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm sure it will be used as the source in many ATS threads.

I'm sure those threads will have many posts from left wing members saying the source is not reliable.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

RINOs are being pushed/driven into obsolescence.

Democrats are facing enough retirements to lose control of Congress.

The time is perfect for MAGA.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join