It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Desk of Donald J. Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

RINOs are being pushed/driven into obsolescence.

They need to be pushed out of office...permanently.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I am so sad that I clicked on that.

So, so sad.

Hahaha I knew that would get ya!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Somebody named Liz Cheney is being ejected, and replaced by Elise Stefanik.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Butterfinger

It's going to be on the New " Light Web " . Gotta Be a Member to Keep Out the Riffraff ...........

Who do you consider Riffraff?

Well...........................

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I really hate politics, really do... They have done nothing for me but shut down the same highway for many years to "fix" it, and all my other taxes going where? It's time to take a stand. But what I can't take it the leftist, cancel racism that we see daily...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for this link! I've actually been keeping up with Trump since the websites inception.

A lot of supporters are as well, MILLIONS of them.

Even after all this media blackout and banning from MSM media circles, Trumps aura and power still remain strong and heavy in the air.

Infact, just recently in a Special Election run off in Texas, a last minute endorsement by Trump pushed a R candidate to win, leading to a race between two Rs, while the Dem front runner came up short.
This is his power and the effect still. Once he has his own platform, it'll only grow.
His message and links to the platform will be blasted during Campaign stops, where Thousands show up to attend.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Klassified

Somebody named Liz Cheney is being ejected, and replaced by Elise Stefanik.

On second thought, that would NOT be a good idea.

New info found: Cheney voted with Trump more than Stefanik.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I dont know why people still believe he is on their side.

The left wing, woke, globalist... whatever you want to call it, agenda, would never have been this far ahead without Trump.

Nobody can be that useful of an idiot.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
That and for those weekly unsuspected auto donations.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that when you sign up at the bottom of the page....it sends a request to FACEBOOK?

I find that odd...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Again, it literally costs $99 a year for.the privilege of developing Apple software and being able to compile it. I looked into crossplatform development for android, Linux, windows, Mac and ios. Mac and ios got cut out cause # the Apple tax.
edit on 4/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Lets be clear here -

His platform is specifically being established so that when he runs in 24 he can ask all his voters to also log their vote for him on his site to establish verification of voteing numbers.

So if ballet box says 65m but 85m confirmed their vote on his site then proving fraud would be a breeze.

Once bitten twice shy.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It's a blog.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
That and for those weekly unsuspected auto donations.
you seem to be super concerned over other's donations. If you start a go-fund-me, and come up with a good enough sob story, you might get some of your own.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Trump already beat me to it but thanks for checking in.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You say what? You guys are paranoid on the daily here about all things voting but you blindly will log in a website to “log” your vote or whatever that means and trust that 100%? I love this place!!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump stepping up to save freedom of speech.

Got to give the guy credit.
It would be much safer for him to walk away and say nothing given the tyranny of the radicals now holding Executive power.

You really think Trump would have an open forum?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It would be much safer for him to walk away and say nothing given the tyranny of the radicals now holding Executive power.

Would Fakebook ? LoL

Meet your (Chinese) Facebook censors - October 2020

China is one of the most censorious societies on Earth. So what better place for ­Facebook to recruit social media censors?

There are at least half a dozen “Chinese nationals who are working on censorship,” a former Facebook insider told me last week. “So at some point, they [Facebook bosses] thought, ‘Hey, we’re going to get them H-1B visas so they can do this work.’ ”

Or Twatter ? China, censorship and Twitter - June 2020

The most chilling part of this is that such control of speech could be done to benefit a geopolitical enemy, which obviously would have an interest in influencing American politics and undermining the freedoms that are the strength of our country. Could manipulation of the immensely powerful Google search engine through its secret logarithms, for example, be exploited to dramatically advance the interests of one party over the other?

Let’s face it: Social media giants have come to play an enormous role in American society, particularly in the dissemination of news and information. Protecting the rights of all to freewheeling political speech without manipulation or censorship may be one way to prevent enemy states from coercing and misusing these platforms.

Tech Giants are not interested in the Best Interests of America or Freedom - Power to the People

edit on 552021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Annee

Would Fakebook ? LoL

Meet your (Chinese) Facebook censors - October 2020

China is one of the most censorious societies on Earth. So what better place for ­Facebook to recruit social media censors?

There are at least half a dozen “Chinese nationals who are working on censorship,” a former Facebook insider told me last week. “So at some point, they [Facebook bosses] thought, ‘Hey, we’re going to get them H-1B visas so they can do this work.’ ”

You’re comparing Facebook to Trump?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I love this idea.

Since it's a one way forum everyone who joins should be referred to as colostomy bags so it has a more real world type implication.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join