It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Well Well Look at Josh Duggar Arrested!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

According to a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office of Arkansas, Josh allegedly downloaded the illegal material, some of which involves children under the age of 12, from the internet in May 2019. He was taken into federal custody Thursday.

Anyone surprised? I knew that family was wakadoo from the beginning.
I had soooooooo many conservative friends champion this family and I was like, uh huh, just you wait and see.
Needless to say I wasn't wrong. (well allegedly right now) I do still believe in innocent until guilty.

For whatever reason we are living in an upside down world.
I feel the both the ultra right ring, and the ultra left wing has some serious demons.. many involve these kinds of sicknesses against children.
I feel the middle, the true middle is getting smaller and smaller.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

... anybody else but Hunter...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Who?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I knew I heard that name in association with another sexual scandal before this!

Jim Bob Duggar had told the Arkansas State Police that Josh Duggar molested five underage girls between 2002 and 2003 when he was 14 and 15 years old. The magazine's source of information was a redacted police report obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request. Arkansas Judge Stacey Zimmerman ordered the original police report destroyed and the public record expunged on the same day the article was released. The police report indicated that four of the five molestation victims were Duggar's siblings.

Jim Bob Duggar reported he had learned in March 2002 that Josh had touched the breasts and genital region of his sisters on multiple occasions while they were sleeping. Jim Bob and Michelle stated they were made aware of the incidents when he confessed and also stated that at the time, the girls were unaware the abuse had occurred. Jim Bob said that Josh was disciplined at home.

In March 2003, Duggar's parents learned of additional incidents and victims, included the touching of a babysitter, reaching under the dress of a younger sister who was in his lap, and cornering a sister in the laundry room to reach under her clothing. The Duggars had also been told the abuse included a much younger sister, who, according to the Duggars, "didn't understand she had been improperly touched." At this time, Duggar's father brought the issue to the elders of their church.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thought I saw he recently had another kid. What a weirdo.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Seems like every family has a black sheep.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

lol the dugger. The family that everyone dem , inde, and repub , can all agree to hate.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

soooooooo many conservative friends champion this family

????? That's news to me. I haven't meet a single person that doesn't think those people are scum.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ma Duggar, the human puppy mill. No surprise at least one of them was whack.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Anyone surprised?

Better question: Anyone care?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How did they catch him? Just randomly his name popped up or were they watching him already?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Anyone surprised?

Better question: Anyone care?

Yes I do care. Any time a child predator sicko is caught it is a win for society. Now if
they would just go after the big fish that would be great.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How did they catch him? Just randomly his name popped up or were they watching him already?

My guess is they have been watching him (former issues with him and his younger siblings), but then again that family isn't too bright. I've noticed a lot of these ultra religious families are a little sheltered and don't understand you can't just search for that crap.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What shocker. Taking your sheltered, uneducated child to church counseling a couple of times years after they've molested their siblings ... does nothing to prevent people from becoming adult pedos.

Also not shocking... their insane church encouraged someone to have more children with this guy even though he was obviously not right.

Who wants to bet that she won't divorce him.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Sounds like they have been watching him since he was in his 20's.
He molested his sisters when he was a teen but only got in trouble for that when in his 20's.

most likely the feds kept tabs on him just in case he ever did anything else.

My question is if this happened back in 2019 why did it take them this long to do anything about it?
I mean all the evidence could be gone by now. but maybe he has other cp on his harddrive?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The only thing this proves is that child predators cannot be cured or rehabilitated and it should be "1 strike you're out" in all cases.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The only thing this proves is that child predators cannot be cured or rehabilitated and it should be "1 strike you're out" in all cases.

I don't know. Physical castration would seem to work wonders on these types.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yes because conservatives championing a family means they're crazy.

Next up will be Chip and Joanna Gaines. I'm sure you think they're crazy too because conservatives like them.

Please read your tone and what you posted and come back with something a bit less bigoted.

edit on 30-4-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes because conservatives championing a family means they're crazy.

Next up will be Chip and Joanna Gaines. I'm sure you think they're crazy too because conservatives like them.

Please read your tone and what you posted and come back with something a bit less bigoted.

I have no problem with anyone championing a family. The problem I have is conservatives championing anything opposite of liberal even when it is just as bad, or much worse as this case proves.

Chip and Joanna do not give me that creepy vibe, maybe cheesy and sometimes annoying. The Duggers were not normal, unless you consider having so many children that you can’t keep track of which child diddling which child is normal to you.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I don't know. Physical castration would seem to work wonders on these types.

A lead bullet to the brainpan works well too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join