It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN : US investigating possible mysterious directed energy attack near White House.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Washington(CNN): Federal agencies are investigating at least two possible incidents on US soil, including one near the White House in November of last year, that appear similar to mysterious, invisible attacks that have led to debilitating symptoms for dozens of US personnel abroad.

CNN : US investigating possible mysterious directed energy attack near White House.

Seems like something similar to weird events experienced at US Embassy in Cuba a while back, but domestically?

Could it be a domestic source? Or a foreign power operating here?
edit on 2021-4-29 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Spleleng, gamar.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Russia has transformed the digital creation of Yuri from Command and Conquer: Yuri's Revenge into a live person, and he's stationed in a hotel across the road from the White House and he's just sitting in a chair concentrating REALLY hard on mentally hurting Joe Biden.

There, investigation over.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Lol, DEW? I remember being assured all that was fantasy. Like little green Men from Mars.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's either Russia and or China doing this,im sure.Will dickless Biden respond??.Lmfao!
edit on CDTThuam41161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Another clip ..

US investigating possible mysterious directed energy attack near White House
By Katie Bo Williams and Jeremy Herb, CNN

Updated 11:45 AM ET, Thu April 29, 2021

Washington (CNN)Federal agencies are investigating at least two possible incidents on US soil, including one near the White House in November of last year, that appear similar to mysterious, invisible attacks that have led to debilitating symptoms for dozens of US personnel abroad.

Multiple sources familiar with the matter tell CNN that while the Pentagon and other agencies probing the matter have reached no clear conclusions on what happened, the fact that such an attack might have taken place so close to the White House is particularly alarming.
Defense officials briefed lawmakers on the Senate and House Armed Services Committees on the matter earlier this month, including on the incident near the White House. That incident, which occurred near the Ellipse, the large oval lawn on the south side of the White House, sickened one National Security Council official, according to multiple current and former US officials and sources familiar with the matter.

In a separate 2019 episode, a White House official reported a similar attack while walking her dog in a Virginia suburb just outside Washington, GQ reported last year.
Those sickened reported similar symptoms to CIA and State Department personnel impacted overseas, and officials quickly began to investigate the incident as a possible "Havana syndrome" attack. That name refers to unexplained symptoms that US personnel in Cuba began experiencing in late 2016 -- a varying set of complaints that includes ear popping, vertigo, pounding headaches and nausea, sometimes accompanied by an unidentified "piercing directional noise."

When they say "directed energy weapon", don't think Star Wars "blaster", so much as hidden focused microwave or other electromagnetic source(es).

edit on 2021-4-29 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Glammer, spling.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'l lay odds on China.

China is working diligently on controlling the world and becoming THE world power. They have been quite open about it.
www.forbes.com...

China has even been openly working on creating a Chinese master race through eugenics and genetic manipulation.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

China has openly committed genocide on people they feel are inferior to them (Uighur).
www.cnn.com...

China keeps track of every single citizen 24/7 through their cell phones. They have a social credit system that destroys the lives of those who do not tow the politically approved speech, thoughts, and actions.
www.businessinsider.com...

China would be the one behind this if anyone is. They make Marvel super heroes look like kittens.

Worst of all, they have many US politicians in their pockets.
www.newsweek.com...

The fringe right in our nation doesn't have the resources or intelligence to do this. Russia is no where as downright evil as China, Russia no longer does the horrific and terrifying things to their citizens that China is willing and eager to do to their own citizens. To me the "more" evil nation is that which openly does the most terrifying and evil things to their own people with a ruthlessness the openness for the world to see, daring them to do something about it and not caring one about what other nations have to say.

Directed energy weapons were used in Cuba BUT it is China that HAS a very active directed energy program, and they are not hiding it!
www.uscc.gov...
www.nationaldefensemagazine.org...

edit on 4/29/21 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Very worrisome that something like this would take place at the nation's capitol.

Unfortunately, there seems to have been blatant espionage like activity there for some time. I don't remember hearing any resolution to the stingray apparatus there. They're fake cell phone towers intercepting communication, and they commented that they didn't know who's they were.

Here's the wired article on it.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have been working with a few psychic soldiers, looks like our efforts are paying off.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

No wonder Pelosi wants 5,000,000 troops and defense-shields installed around Washington DC, and Joe Biden turns the lights off at 9pm.

She, Biden and Fauci know what they did to this country, and understand what's being prepared and perfected in retaliation.

edit on 4/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

edit on CDTThuam41161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I would bet we have the same but haven't used it yet Why??

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yes, several players come to mind:
* China
* Russia
* North Korea

If it is some kind of microwave/emf-based attack, the technology involved isn't like a huge leap requiring massive investment. It's more about who would be willing to go there.

Attacking civilians directly like this by a foreign power could definitely be put in the "act of war" category.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No wonder Pelosi wants 5,000,000 troops and defense-shields installed around Washington DC, and Joe Biden turns the lights off at 9pm.

She, Biden and Fauci know what they did to this country, and understand what's being prepared and perfected in retaliation.

Public hangings need to make a comeback.
Or firing squad with 20mm AA guns.
Televised.
edit on 29-4-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could be.

COVID is clearly from China.
I am thoroughly convinced that China created the virus in their lab.
However, I do think it got out accidentally, even though China is quite evil as a nation to the core (their politicians are evil to the core: not their people, and certainly not Asians in general)
It is my opinion based on massive reading that it got out in the wet market near the bio weapons facility.
It is known that dead animals from testing the bio weapons were sold by the poorer workers at the lab to the wet markets to be used for food.
That is how I think it got out. An animal that died from COVID 19, created by the Chinese in the Wuhan lab, was sold by a poor worker to the wet market illegally to supplement their income, then it was unleashed accidentally on the world.

I think it was specifically engineered to kill mostly the old and people with multiple health issues and to basically leave unscathed (except for collateral damage) the young and healthy. China has a HUGE issue with way too many elderly and the elderly are a drain on their nation due to their generations long one child policy. One married couple has to support 4 elderly adults, which is unsustainable long term.

Anyway once it was out, it is also well known the Chinese decided to unleash it on the world to aid in their world domination plan. That is why they held the world's largest banquet and invited people from all over the world to Wuhan (after the virus was active in Wuhan). Then sent them back home, world wide.

China is the MOST evil nation on the planet and make Hitler look like a saint in comparison.

China may be planning and executing things like this (plural COVID and using directed energy weapons). They are doing their best to make it look like someone else is doing it and it is not their fault. That way they can "benevolently" rule the world in the end.

edit on 4/29/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
DC is prepping for the next White Supremist Insurrection.
They'll take them out with just one blow.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
a reply to: The2Billies

Yes, several players come to mind:
* China
* Russia
* North Korea

Perhaps one of the three.

I think China the most likely because it is the only nation on the planet with open plans for world domination. And I mean open, they don't hide it at all.

Economic war would be the way to hit China hard.

Actual war would mean world annihilation, as the Chinese have no conscience about killing massive numbers of people in the most horrific ways to achieve their goals. The Chinese would have no problem nuking the US to oblivion. At least I say that based on their current political actions, behavior, and goals.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

A March report from the National Academy of Sciences found that "directed, pulsed radiofrequency energy" was the most likely cause of the strange set of symptoms. While the report was carefully written not to overstate its findings, it offered some of the clearest public evidence to date that the incidents could be attacks, attributing the afflictions to "pulsed" or "directed" energy.

No where to hide they have filled the sky's with weapons all around the world.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002

Not going to be one, sorry to burst your bubble.

You need to be more concerned about nations who hate the US and are willing to destroy the entire nation.

There is more likely to be a BLM riot that burns the streets of DC along with ANTIFA, who loot, smash windows, etc.

But that is what China, Russia, N Korea want! They want the US to tear itself apart with people like you cheering on the hate and division and distrust. You are playing into their hands to destroy the nation.

Perhaps I am too, since I am convinced the next smash, grab, burn, destroy "peaceful protest" in DC will be by BLM/ANTIFA.
Anyway, the numbers of "white supremacists" is minuscule compared to the numbers of BLM/ANTIFA who have destroyed many inner cities in the nation with glee and enthusiasm for months on end. The US has much more to fear from BLM/ANTIFA and their peaceful protests that destroy small businesses/smash windows of businesses/burn downtown's/try to overturn cars with innocent drivers and kids inside/burn apartment buildings with families inside - than from a small ragtag group of weirdos going into the capital without weapons.

But again, I'm playing into the hands of China by not recognizing the real threat, China, who has proved they are ruthless and genocidal and have no compunction about killing everyone who gets in their way by the millions.

edit on 4/29/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002

The next one?
There was never a first one.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

Washington(CNN): Federal agencies are investigating at least two possible incidents on US soil, including one near the White House in November of last year, that appear similar to mysterious, invisible attacks that have led to debilitating symptoms for dozens of US personnel abroad.

Seems like something similar to weird events experienced at US Embassy in Cuba a while back, but domestically?

Could it be a domestic source? Or a foreign power operating here?

I can't believe that this is still coming up.

Wasn't this debunked over a year ago?

I was under the impression that the cause of all of these problems was traced back to chemicals used to fight mosquitoes and bed bugs. One of those organophosphate type insecticides that you can't use in the US any more.

They sprayed too much in the rooms and then didn't air them out properly.

Wasn't there a spate of deathsinjuries in civilians in Dominican Republic hotels and resorts that was identical, which broke the case.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join