It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vax Passport / Social Credit Thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

There's been extremely serious concerns over this past year about vaccine passports being far more about 'control' than 'health' and as it's possible (and probable) that they're going to be forcefully imposed on everyone then suppose it's worthwhile looking at the relevant debates and worse case scenarios.

Here's presidential candidate Ron Paul on the subject.

Vaccine Passports: Your Ticket To Tyranny

Mainstream media is reporting that the Biden Administration is seriously looking into establishing some kind of Federal vaccine passport system, where Americans who cannot (or will not) prove to the government they have been jabbed with the experimental vaccine will be legally treated as second-class citizens.

The system will quickly morph into a copy of China's "social credit" system, where undesirable behaviors are severely punished. With Covid dying out across the country as herd immunity is reached, "vaccine passports" seems more about more government control than public health.

Thought Tim Hinchliffe's article also raised some important discussion points.

In my view, the issuance of COVID vaccine passports skirts several several human rights guaranteed in the UN declaration, including:

• Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country (Article 13).

• Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state (Article 13).

• Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits (Article 27).

• Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country (Article 21).

• Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person (Article 3).

Nowhere in the articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights does it say that these rights depend upon whether or not someone gets injected with a vaccine.

COVID vaccine passports threaten fundamental rights of citizens who opt-out

Tech CEO Naomi Wolf also warns below about how 'the vaccine passport platform is the same platform as a social credit system' and explains how tech companies (like Bill Gates Microsoft) have been vying for this incredibly lucrative and immensely powerful gov contract.

Sourced by Mandroid.

People won't warm up to the idea of a ccp style social credit score system, so they're back-dooring the system disguised as the vaccine id.

Naomi Wolf on Vaccine passports - end of freedom?

For those who are unaware (or wilfully ignorant) of the dystopian horror that is China's mandatory social credit system then there are two videos below which should be required viewing for everyone.

They contain relevant interviews, government documents, explanations of gamification mechanisms and describe the real time Orwellian nightmare that is life with a score below 600.

Fun thought experiment - imagine this with 'woke' culture in charge.

edit on 28-4-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Related topics?

Rothschild / Rockefeller:

Not sure if the plan is to incorporate a person's biometric passport to a blockchained digital currency (which can be shut off at any time) but when it comes to global finance then it looks like colossal sums of money are being shifted for purpose and a while back the Pope did endorse this..

Pope Francis plans to ‘fix’ global capitalism – with the help of the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers and Mastercard

The Vatican has announced it will form a “historic partnership” with big business, known as the Council for Inclusive Capitalism..

And make no mistake: this is no mere talk shop, but rather a vast undertaking that involves 'more than $10.5 trillion in assets under management, companies with over $2.1 trillion of market capitalization, and 200 million workers in more than 163 countries.'

link 1 / 2

Incidentally there may be 1.4 billion reasons why the Pope did that.

Because of this exemption, at least $1.4 billion in taxpayer-backed coronavirus aid has been awarded to the church.

link

Not sure about related endgames either but thought this lady did engage in some extremely interesting speculation about covert agendas and human operating systems.

The challenge they have is how do you market a system that if people understood it nobody would want it".

Full Interview

Transcript:

Big Tech are very afraid of this woman

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Individual rights.
My body, my choice.
Self-determination.
Constitutional rights.
HIPAA violations.

These are just bullet points to the whole draconian attempt at tyranny.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have no plans of going out of the country so I have no need of a passport.

What interest rate does this new Social Credit card charge? I have no interest in getting it, just curious for comparison to other credit card interest rates.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

What interest rate does this new Social Credit card charge?

Anything, up to and including all personal freedoms.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I voluntarily got the vaccine, and I haven't lost a single freedom since covid hit. What freedumbz have you lost?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

OK, that settles it. When the preapproved Social Credit card junk mail starts coming in, it is going straight into the trash.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What freedumbz have you lost?

In Queensland I can no longer enter a restaurant or a pub, for example, without scanning and signing in with my mobile phone. It is, or will be on the 1st May, an absolutely mandatory requirement PRIOR to entry.

Is that DUMBZ enough for you.

edit on 28 4 2021 by myselfaswell because: nunya.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What freedumbz have you lost?

In Queensland I can no longer enter a restaurant or a pub, for example, without scanning and signing in with my mobile phone. It is, or will be on the 1st May, an absolutely mandatory requirement PRIOR to entry.

Is that DUMBZ enough for you.

It's like they're trying to purge the mouth breathers from enjoying luxuries. Luxuries aren't freedoms. I know very little about the Australian constitution, but restaurants aren't mentioned in our bill of rights here in the US.

I enjoy international travel. I feel at home in the Caribbean, and I live in Missouri. I also have a lot of family in Europe who I enjoy visiting. A little poke is worth it to me to continue to enjoy these things.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What a disgusting little fascist you sound like...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The travel that you obviously enjoy is not a luxury, it is a freedom born of a legal right.

From the OP

• Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country (Article 13).
• Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state (Article 13).
• Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits (Article 27).
• Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country (Article 21).
• Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person (Article 3).

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I voluntarily got the vaccine, and I haven't lost a single freedom since covid hit. What freedumbz have you lost?

How much did it cost you?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It never fails to amaze me little people think of freedom that they would call it, "freedumbz".

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

My free Krispy Kreme!

The Humanity!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Neither is masking up and receiving experimental injections…..

Are these the luxuries you’re referring to in the Constitution?

I digress.

Funny I’m not surprised you’re down for this kinda thing.

A reply: to the guy that doesn’t care about freedoms
edit on 28-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

What interest rate does this new Social Credit card charge?

100% interest in everything you've ever said or done on social media...aka the trap they set as a prequel to this
technocratic police state.
In fact, your kids will probably never get into college for being an ats member..if we follow the dog-torturer's model.
This stuff is insane and replace the gov type of talk.
I'm glad to see a politician actually talk about this, it's a step in the right direction, at least.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Seems to be on the agenda and the time to push back is now, what we do here may effect generations to come.

Fun thought experiment - imagine this with 'woke' culture in charge.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Anyone who has been paying attention,including many on ATS have seen this coming for a while-they told us it would happen even while pretending it was a conspiracy theory.

The social credit system IS the great reset.

All for our protection and security.

The trouble with that is there are still some of us alive who have read history,and taken notice of the fact that EVERY totalitarian regime gives the same excuse when stripping the rights and freedoms of its people.

Its for your protection.

Every GD time its the same-Remember after 911-Tony Blair and GW Bush told the world "we must not let these terrorists destroy our way of life"

Then proceeded to implement the most sophisticated and pervasive global spying and mass surveillance system the world has ever seen-for all of us,not just the terrorists.

Covid is just the latest excuse to push forward parts of that agenda to deeper darker depths as previously planned years before now known as the great reset(or agenda 21 if you prefer-they are 2 sides of the same filthy coin).

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Then rally and lead your Army, Dr. PAUL.

If you truly believe it, then call for total war

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't vaccinations always been required for travel?
I know I've required proof of it in the past, I have a little yellow vaccination booklet from my childhood.

Don't get me wrong, the difference here is that this disease isn't as deadly as those in the past and this would be our first time vaccinating for a corona virus? We know it was rushed, we know more research would be beneficial.

I'm skeptical and definitely holding off for a bit (not that I can get it or anything), but sometimes I'm scared I'm being the imbecile. I like to question, and government will never win my trust in this lifetime...
But maybe we've just been spoilt with a lack of pandemics in the last 30 years?

I hate big pharma
Mainstream news has been fearmongering
I don't know what to believe

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join